Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility (10530 Views)

Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters / Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility (photos) / Security: Enugu Youths Demand Immediate Removal Of Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
SECURITY : Gov. Ugwuanyi Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility (Photos) 

The ongoing construction of 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility, by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration, for the Nigeria Police Force, along Ugwuogo-Nike/Opi-Nsukka road, by Ekwegbe in Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area, reaches advanced stage.

IGBERE TV reports that the time-honoured intervention is in keeping with the Ugwuanyi administration’s commitment to enhance the state’s security architecture and sustain Enugu's enviable status as one of the most peaceful and safest states in the country.

https://igberetvnews.com/1360242/security-gov-ugwuanyi-set-complete-76-police-mobile-force-squadron-facility-photos/

Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by janedonez(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nice one Your Excellency, we can only wish you to succeed.
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by Roundpeg: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Commendable
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by Blackee: 4:59am On Aug 04, 2020
cool nice 1
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by heavieope: 5:00am On Aug 04, 2020
that's a good vibe for the police force
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by Bloghomies(m): 5:01am On Aug 04, 2020
Apart from Indian Police force, Nigerian Police are a joke!

That's how these folks stopped me the other day on my way to a seminar.

Despite showing them my license, they still wanted to me to reach the station with them.

Did they find a human head in my car or gun? NO!

Then what's wrong? Because a 25 years old young looking boy isn't supposed to drive 2017 E 63 A 4Matic, must be a yahoo boy.

This country is a mess indeed!

23 Likes

Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by majamajic(m): 5:03am On Aug 04, 2020
Nice one , enugu just dey burst projects since covid

We are watching every states !
Abia is not doing bad lately
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:03am On Aug 04, 2020
Good governance.

God bless Enugu state

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by jideaw: 5:08am On Aug 04, 2020
job well done...
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by 4tomandchi: 5:09am On Aug 04, 2020
The only politician that dose not make empty. noise.
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by majamajic(m): 5:11am On Aug 04, 2020
post=92435220:
Good governance.

God bless Enugu state

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria ?
Hmmm
after all the oil ?
U must be a greedy person , God has done enough for Nigeria !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by Hopebringer: 5:15am On Aug 04, 2020
But that looks like a one bedroom bungalow

grin

5 Likes

Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18am On Aug 04, 2020
majamajic:

God bless Nigeria ?
Hmmm
after all the oil ?
U must be a greedy person , God has done enough for Nigeria !
If that is what your brain took the meaning of our prayer to, we can't help you.

Again, GOD BLESS NIGERIA in CAPITAL LETTERS!! tongue

You can now go ahead to hug the nearest transformer in your village Maja!
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21am On Aug 04, 2020
Hopebringer:

grin
So this looks like a one bedroom bungalow to you
Visit your physician first thing this morning mr man!
It's for your own good! tongue

1 Share

Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by Tobimercy(f): 5:22am On Aug 04, 2020
Nigerian political party members and senselessness sef. Instead of addressing reasons why party members are moving to the other political party, they are busy exchanging tantrums with a man not contesting
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by reccy(m): 5:23am On Aug 04, 2020
Commendable...at least to Nigeria standard.

3 Likes

Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by majamajic(m): 5:26am On Aug 04, 2020
post=92435367:

If that is what your brain took the meaning of our prayer to, we can't help you.

Again, GOD BLESS NIGERIA in CAPITAL LETTERS!! tongue

You can bow go ahead to hug the nearest transformer in your village Maja!

We have good governance in my village , we don't use transformers ,
Be praying for good leaders for Nigeria , God can't bless u with good leaders , it's u , yes u , that will choose to be a better leader
God has blessed us enough ! Our problem is bad individuals , do have a good morning Chef
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by majamajic(m): 5:27am On Aug 04, 2020
Hopebringer:

grin

Picture ba single project from your state since last 2 month, win a recharge card this morning
I dare u bro !

1 Like

Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by MonsterDee: 5:31am On Aug 04, 2020
I wonder why the government keeps spending money on these animals. Funds that you'd share amongst your citizens..
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by NGpatriot: 5:32am On Aug 04, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:33am On Aug 04, 2020
majamajic:

....... do have a good morning Chef
Do have a fruitful week ahead Nairaland magician! wink
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by joyandfaith: 5:35am On Aug 04, 2020
Bloghomies:
Apart from Indian Police force, Nigerian Police are a joke!

That's how these folks stopped me the other day on my way to a seminar.

Despite showing them my license, they still wanted to me to reach the station with them.

Did they find a human head in my car or gun? NO!

Then what's wrong? Because a 25 years old young looking boy isn't supposed to drive 2017 E 63 A 4Matic, must be a yahoo boy.

This country is a mess indeed!
how did it end?
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by GOCEO: 6:07am On Aug 04, 2020
This building looks substandard to modern day architectural design,very disappointed I opened the thread hoping to see a masterclass structure I just hope we will get dere,good improvement but it's not impressive in diz day.
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by explosiveskull(m): 6:37am On Aug 04, 2020
I can't say anything, am always on the fence here.
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by Elsueno: 6:40am On Aug 04, 2020
joyandfaith:

how did it end?

He woke up grin ,
Police have thier problems, but if you drive such an expensive car with complete document and nothing incriminating, They either ask for money direct or let you go even if you are 18 talkless of a grown man of 25
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by joyandfaith: 6:59am On Aug 04, 2020
Elsueno:

He woke up grin ,
Police have thier problems, but if you drive such an expensive car with complete document and nothing incriminating, They either ask for money direct or let you go even if you are 18 talkless of a grown man of 25

I also share your sentiment but I have heard stories of some guys who were forceful arrested and extorted without any incriminating evidence.
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by Toosure70: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2020
Building means nothing. Rubbish.
Re: Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility by EdiskyHarry: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2020
Is that a local poultry farm?
Or a local primary school?
Hmmm, congrats shaaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bakassi Has Never Been Part Of Nigeria – Robert Clarke / Senate Passes Bill For Establishment Of Northeast Development Commission / Governor Ganduje, Dangote Sign $150m Solar Power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.