Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Whiten Teeth The African Way. How To Whiten Brown Teeth Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whiten Teeth The African Way. How To Whiten Brown Teeth Fast (570 Views)

Bbnaija: I Love Your Natural Brown Teeth – Beatrice Tells Yerins (video) / Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho / Groom And Bride Goes African Way In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whiten Teeth The African Way. How To Whiten Brown Teeth Fast by NaijaBeautyTalk: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
I often see my parents do this style of brushing teeth. I tot it was local until I realized that their teeth are brighter than mine and I am younger. So embarrassing, and my mum would always laugh at my brown teeth. I decided to start using this method even though I still brush my teeth with paste some days. But my teeth has really improved. So I decided to share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgP04JXx4I0
Re: Whiten Teeth The African Way. How To Whiten Brown Teeth Fast by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
I've heard of this before.... in the eyes, the lady seems to be high.
Re: Whiten Teeth The African Way. How To Whiten Brown Teeth Fast by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Don't forget me nairalanders, I'm still here seriously needing a job in Lagos. I studied Economics Education and still awaiting nysc but I can't stay idle until next year before I go for nysc.
Pls reach me on 09032984857, I'd be glad even if it's an internship.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Video: Most Beautiful Policewomen In Nigeria / Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? / How Money Can Become A Blessing And A Curse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.