Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Does Charcoal And Salt Whiten The Teeth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Charcoal And Salt Whiten The Teeth (326 Views)

How To Make Oral Drip With Sprite And Salt / Replacement Of The Teeth, Please Help / Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Charcoal And Salt Whiten The Teeth by efelico: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
I have read and heard both positive and negative health perspective of using charcoal or charcoal and salt for teeth whitening without knowing which part of the divide to follow that is why I am simply asking "does charcoal and salt whiten the teeth?"
Re: Does Charcoal And Salt Whiten The Teeth by Halfamilli: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
I don't know if it does, because I didn't use it adequately while I was experimenting with it. But, the only thing I noticed is mouth ache from the composition of the chemical, I'm too lazy to grind the charcoal very well and I paid dearly for it. I used it inconsistently for two weeks, I decided to stop using it without visible change.

My advice, do much research on your own.

Nb: I use oral b
Re: Does Charcoal And Salt Whiten The Teeth by efelico: 5:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Halfamilli:
I don't know if it does, because I didn't use it adequately while I was experimenting with it. But, the only thing I noticed is mouth ache from the composition of the chemical, I'm too lazy to grind the charcoal very well and I paid dearly for it. I used it inconsistently for two weeks, I decided to stop using it without visible change.

My advice, do much research on your own.

Nb: I use oral b
I appreciate your time

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Rationale Behind Using "Ma" & "Sir": Two Slave Words Used In Nigeria / Medical Diagnostic Equipment Available At Finlab Nigeria Limited / Masturbation And Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.