Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka (75011 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty / Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by Obierika(m): 1:49am On Aug 04, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
I love cats large and small. Large-Panthera leo, Panthera tigris, Panthera pardus, Panthera onca, Panthera Uncia, Neofelis nebulosa. Small- Felis aurata(golden cat) Felis colocolo (pampas cat), Felis rufus (Bob cat), Felis manul (pallas cat) Felis sylvestris (wild cat), Felis bengalensis(Leopard cat), Felis concolor (mountain lion) Felis lynx (Lynx cat), Felis serval (serval), Felis caracal (caracal), Felis pardalis (ocelot), Acinonyx jubatus (cheetah),Felis domesticus, I love them all for their smartness, fury and friendliness both large and small cats

Are you a vet doctor?
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by Obierika(m): 1:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Tolexandre:
it lost touch when it started censoring interesting people. People are moving beyond nairaland

So an individual should be allowed to break rules and get away with it just because he happens to be an interesting person?

You people love to encourage double standards but when you loose out because of it you complain the loudest!
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by NNAMDIII(m): 2:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Obierika:

See someone who just registered his account i n 2017 making noise as if he has been a member of Nairaland for the past 10 years?

Besides what is wrong with this news being reported on Nairaland?!
I've been on this forum for 7years , deactivated my other account

1 Like

Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by chachanga: 4:22am On Aug 04, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Nairaland is gradually dying a slow and painful death, I miss the good old days

You'll be shocked it'll be around for long because the sales strategy is to keep going low to fit the cerebral capacity of lesser reasoning users who are increasing more in the Nigerian online space.

Otherwise, how the rampant unchecked culture of hate went on unpoliced is beyond me. A hotbed of tribal & ethnic jingoism, it's a surprise the DSS didn't get the place flagged for sanitisation, huh? Mediocre posts everywhere reflecting a lack of internal blogging support, nairaland's being left to coast with mods just posting anything to FP just for the fun of it.

On the positive side, agribusiness, technology, properties, investments and computer sections are healthier and still profitable to hang around once you can filter out the scammers, jobbers and outright rogues from your engagements.

NL had become a gross reflection of Naija as a nation. Both the country and majority of the minds within it need upgrades. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 04, 2020
NNAMDIII:
. Are you it's Nairaland that's dying and not you?

1 Like

Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by Ed12(m): 6:05am On Aug 04, 2020
NNAMDIII:

I dont think it Nairaland that is dying, It is actually the society that is degrading. The lack of credible content that you are noticing on Nairaland is actually what is happening in the real world
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by dangoteinlaw: 6:20am On Aug 04, 2020
YenYo:

undecided

Send me ur account details lemme bless ur life.
u wey neva eat belleful. Ok prove me wrong 6170541590fidelity
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by Reelnah: 6:53am On Aug 04, 2020
my little advise..
That cat should go and hire top Canada Lawyer
Nah em fundamental right..
He should stop hidding...
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by SpicyMimi(f): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2020
MasterDreamz:
Clever cat!
Whoever sent the cat must have warned: 'If them catch you, alaye japa oo!' grin
As in ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by Msseh: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2020

At first me thinking it was somebody's nickname, until when I saw a real cat...

Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by DigitB: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2020
NNAMDIII:

Na the mumu mods dey cause am. All they do these days is to push every rubbish that has the keyword "BBN" to front page. cry
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Nigerian cats ! Come and see your mate o! Una own na to climb people fence and ceiling, look at your mate doing great things grin.

Cats are very smart, beautiful and intelligent, wonder why we refer to them as witches here.
Just as the cat was being used physically to smuggle drugs, the witches also use it to carry out their evil plans. I know what I just told you 100%
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by svick: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2020
Haha. ;DHaha.
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by 02Kebreal(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Nigerian cats ! Come and see your mate o! Una own na to climb people fence and ceiling, look at your mate doing great things grin.

Cats are very smart, beautiful and intelligent, wonder why we refer to them as witches here.
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by Electroweb(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2020
Prison break...
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by ProfAmaben(m): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Just as the cat was being used physically to smuggle drugs, the witches also use it to carry out their evil plans. I know what I just told you 100%

Any proof of this claim?
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by Justkatty(f): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2020
That cat will live to tell his story�
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by blowjohn(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2020
Obierika:

See someone who just registered his account i n 2017 making noise as if he has been a member of Nairaland for the past 10 years?

Besides what is wrong with this news being reported on Nairaland?!

The guy na bbnaija fan
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by OlawaleBammie: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2020
MasterDreamz:
Clever cat!
Whoever sent the cat must have warned: 'If them catch you, alaye japa oo!' grin
ahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

So for Ur side Cat na Alaye?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Any proof of this claim?
I have had some encounters regarding that. The world is full of Mysteries but unknown to many
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by Tolexandre: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Obierika:

So an individual should be allowed to break rules and get away with it just because he happens to be an interesting person?

You people love to encourage double standards but when you loose out because of it you complain the loudest!
shut up!
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by Obierika(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Tolexandre:
shut up!

Come and say it to my face and see what will happen ! angry
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by Mcreloaded(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
What a sad one. Proper interrogation have not even been completed to fish out it's human accomplice. I don't trust the police they must have taken bribe well sha let's leave it for the Interpol to do their job since the cat is now a fugitive.

Very dangerous times we live in. Imagine the danger this cat poses to humanity.

Nigerian police how market
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by PrinceMajestic: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Obierika:

Are you a vet doctor?
Not much like Dr Pol of NatGeoWild but pretty much an Animal scientist
Re: Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka by Tolexandre: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Obierika:

Come and say it to my face and see what will happen ! angry
bring your face grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oladayo Oladokun, Farouk Kukoyi, Baldwin Osuji Own The Private Jet Seized In US? / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun / Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.