Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Can A Baby Keep Growing After Surgical Abortion? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Baby Keep Growing After Surgical Abortion? (754 Views)

Meet Ademola Adeyeye: Surgical Oncologist From Nigeria, European Board Certified / 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Baby Keep Growing After Surgical Abortion? by Ezkid(m): 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hello Nairalanders

My girlfriend did a surgical abortion about 6 weeks ago because it was recommended in a hospital where she was admitted due to her health at the moment, but surprisingly after 5 weeks it seems she's still pregnant and her tommy is getting bigger, so we decided to go for scan and I was shocked when the scan showed a twins foetus with gestational period of 14 weeks. We've decided to have the babies but I'm scared �� for the viability of the pregnancy because she did a surgical abortion, as in a SURGICAL ABORTION GUYS! The scan showed two bodies at the upper tommy and two unclear ones at the lower, the doctors couldn't identify which are babies or placentas but it's got a heartbeat and still growing.
Please any Doctors in the house , can a foetus survive a surgical abortion? And what's the chance of it's complete viability of the baby after surviving a surgical abortion? I won't forgive myself for consenting for the abortion if anything happens to any of the babies. Pls help me with informations , I have the ultrasound documents with me.

I really don't know which way to go about this at the moment, we need to know the babies are intact , the doctors said the next ultrasound is 12 weeks away, and the pregnancy will be 6 1/2 months by then, pls is there any chance the babies are intact
Re: Can A Baby Keep Growing After Surgical Abortion? by DUNKA(m): 12:37am On Aug 04, 2020
Ezkid:
Hello Nairalanders

My girlfriend did a surgical abortion about 6 weeks ago because it was recommended in a hospital where she was admitted due to her health at the moment, but surprisingly after 5 weeks it seems she's still pregnant and her tommy is getting bigger, so we decided to go for scan and I was shocked when the scan showed a twins foetus with gestational period of 14 weeks. We've decided to have the babies but I'm scared �� for the viability of the pregnancy because she did a surgical abortion, as in a SURGICAL ABORTION GUYS! The scan showed two bodies at the upper tommy and two unclear ones at the lower, the doctors couldn't identify which are babies or placentas but it's got a heartbeat and still growing.
Please any Doctors in the house , can a foetus survive a surgical abortion? And what's the chance of it's complete viability of the baby after surviving a surgical abortion? I won't forgive myself for consenting for the abortion if anything happens to any of the babies. Pls help me with informations , I have the ultrasound documents with me.

I really don't know which way to go about this at the moment, we need to know the babies are intact , the doctors said the next ultrasound is 12 weeks away, and the pregnancy will be 6 1/2 months by then, pls is there any chance the babies are intact
na obanje fa run for your life grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Baby Keep Growing After Surgical Abortion? by Ezkid(m): 6:56am On Aug 04, 2020
DUNKA:
na obanje fa run for your life grin
I'll prefer the opinion of a doctor Bro
Re: Can A Baby Keep Growing After Surgical Abortion? by Enuofima1: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
something similar happened to a friend of mine, though hers was medical abortion, after taking all sort of concortion and taking misoprostol, she bled but after two weeks she went for scan and the baby was still there.

mheen I understand how you feel but at this point I'd suggest you keep the babies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here’s Why You Should Never Kill A Cockroach You Find In Your House / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 6) / Video: Man Sneak Into Hospital To Have Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.