Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 6) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 6) (754 Views)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 2) / I Am A Human Chimera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 6) by Cindy222(f): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Whenever I remember that I am two genders in one....Emmm undecided undecided....no i don't wanna use that term because I am A FEMALE GENDER with two DNA's, one from a male gender then mine....i don't think I am two genders in one though because I am not a hermaphrodite.......Anyway it makes me feel really good.

It also makes me remember the fact that I made it, I survived and God decided to show part of his mighty power and greatness through me. I remember when my story got to the front page here on nairaland,see mails abeg....

I remember reading some mails where some people told me to declare myself NON-BINARY shocked shocked shocked since I am a 'Human Chimera', my absorbed twin was MALE and I am FEMALE......I was like Non-binary ke,I can't o because I am a FEMALE GENDER biko forget say I get male and female DNA with my coke and fanta legs and different kinda toe nails.....

There are so many things people believe are impossible but somehow God still uses some ways and some kind of people to show that 'HE' the ' I am that I am' exists.

People see CHIMERISM as a complex puzzle in the battle between evolution and creation.....Anyway me I just know say all na God,he is all encompassing.

Since I started talking about being a 'Human Chimera' and living as a 'Human Chimera', some people started saying funny things like; she is a human bermuda triangle,this one na mami-water,those her legs are not the same person na two different people o,how can one leg be very hairy and the other isn't grin grin cheesy cheesy......etc etc....
My own be say if you don't like me,I don't like you too and if you like me,I like you too, that's my own watch word o,no time.

It got to a point that when people I haven't even met got intrigued and also got attached to me because I am a human chimera,some people were saying its because they are either gays or lesbians grin grin cheesy cheesy and they wanna have a feel of being with someone who is a 'Chimera' haaaa.....See where some people mind dey go,so people cannot be attached or intrigued in peace again,na wa o,I don't judge people like that biko until they do things that point in that direction before I decide on what to do.

Ehen you sure say I no go go youtube like this tongue tongue kiss wink....Make I dey upload videos dey show una the koko and talk about some other plenty plenty tori,at least people go use opportunity too dey hear the different dimensions of my voice tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed cool...

I for show una as bank security man shout when he see me for bank last week,he just dey move back,dey fear to near me o,he was scared of coming close to pour sanitizer on my hand and check my temperature before entering the bank grin grin cheesy cheesy....

P.S Up till now I still get to experience dimensions about myself that I will talk about as time goes on.....

#iamahumanchimera
#ChimeraChronicles

HAPPY NEW MONTH smiley smiley smiley wink wink cheesy cheesy grin kiss kiss

Here's the link to I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5)
https://www.nairaland.com/6616947/human-chimera-part-5

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 6) by Ogamysamo: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
what if your twin brother had had same complexion as you, how would they had known that you are two in one?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 6) by Cindy222(f): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ogamysamo:
what if your twin brother had had same complexion as you, how would they had known that you are two in one?

Read my other posts to understand better,but apart from the different skin pigmentations in one person,two different blood groups or two different genotypes occur in one person from time to time,genetic testing shows it too etc etc....

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 6) by KelvinCoaster(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
You did not tell us about your siblings.
Are they chimeral by nature too?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 6) by brainhgeek(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ogamysamo:

There is this case of a woman, Lydia Fairchild, who gave birth but after DNA testing, the kids were discovered not to be her biological children. In other words, her ovaries were developed from the cells of her twin sister whom she absorbed when they were zygotes. Chimerism kinda flaw DNA testing in areas of paternity and maternity detection. A woman might be wrongly diagnosed and termed unfaithful if chimerism is it not considered in the process. You never could tell what part of your body developed from your absorbed twin until you are tested.

You might want to google Lydia Fairchild and Kareen kegan. They are two people whose stories will amuse you on chimerism and child maternity.
You can follow the link below for Lydia Fairchild's story.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lydia_Fairchild#:~:text=Lydia%20Fairchild%20(born%201976)%20is,children%2C%20Jamie%20Townsend%2C%20separated.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 6) by mariahAngel(f): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
brainhgeek:

There is this case of a woman, Lydia Fairchild, who gave birth but after DNA testing, the kids were discovered not to be her biological children. In other words, her ovaries were developed from the cells of her twin sister whom she absorbed when they were zygotes. Chimerism kinda flaw DNA testing in areas of paternity and maternity detection. A woman might be wrongly diagnosed and termed unfaithful if chimerism is it not considered in the process. You never could tell what part of your body developed from your absorbed twin until you are tested.

You might want to google Lydia Fairchild and Kareen kegan. They are two people whose stories will amuse you on chimerism and child maternity.
You can follow the link below for Lydia Fairchild's story.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lydia_Fairchild#:~:text=Lydia%20Fairchild%20(born%201976)%20is,children%2C%20Jamie%20Townsend%2C%20separated.

Wow!

It was like being a surrogate for her unborn twin sister, so that she who never was became a mother. Amazing!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 6) by Cindy222(f): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
KelvinCoaster:
You did not tell us about your siblings.
Are they chimeral by nature too?

No they are not,natural chimerism is rare so none of my sibling is a CHIMERA.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 6) by brainhgeek(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Wow!

It was like being a surrogate for her unborn twin sister, so that she who never was became a mother. Amazing!
Exactly!
God keeps aweing humans with His acts. He made the human body so fascinating to explore. There are more mysteries in the natural world than we can unravel in our lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 6) by domido(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Interesting smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Man Sneak Into Hospital To Have Sex With His Wife / Heeeeeeeeeelllllp! / Headaches: Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.