Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer (38720 Views)

Outrage As FG Pampers Repentant Terrorists While IDPs Suffer / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by apache4: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2020
Buhari is the best President in the world ...

God Bless You @

MANNABBQGRlLL:
We love PMB and support his policies
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by zest17(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2020
Eleyi gidigon...maaaaadddddooooo! Abegiii.
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by Uae01Dirham: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2020
you said west and not east

East di iche from west
DestroyFeminist:
and what if the person from the West is their stooge just fronting as the president while the Northern Cabal still dictates to him on how to run the government

1 Like

Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by Sheuns(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2020
MANNABBQGRlLL:

You have your opinion to support whoever you want no doubt, but pray and hope you or any one close to you do not suffer from this insecurity mess. How can a terrorist ever change? Even if he does, how will the people he caused troubles accept him back? These guys are bunch of idiots that only death is the rehabilitation they deserve. Buhari and his advisers will regret this move I promise you that.
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Oh lawd!
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by mokonai: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2020
It's God's business to forgive these terrorists. All we have to do is send them to God
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by Ezmans: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2020
mygreenday:
Imagine what 50 killers with guns can do to your community.

Now imagine 600 killers brought back to you by the government that is supposed to protect you from them.

Shame
600×3×7×12=302,400
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by Ogbeniomo: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2020
MANNABBQGRlLL:
shut up, mumu.
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by Racoon(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2020
Buhari government is BH and vice versa.God will punish this wicked souls in this satanic government.
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2020
MANNABBQGRlLL:
This isnt the real moniker...you are not as exciting as the real idiot

3 Likes

Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by KingRabota: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2020
Guy you just gave me a serious laugh attack !

Imagine Purging swine of filthy character??

Guy I use Jah beg you , kindly Stop talking about present and future impossibilities

Any man caught in BH should be executed by immolation before being drawn and quartered.
No tolerance for evil !

humblyphilip:
You don't put a pig in a clean environment unless you first purge it of it's character.

Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by rummmy: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2020
It is an open secret in Nigeria as regards to who the terrorists are.... Everyone knows their oga
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by EdiskyHarry: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2020
If you think Boko Haram will end in Nigeria when oil is still flowing in Niger delta, you are deceiving yourself, Northern leaders know how much they are making in this Boko Haram ugly saga, buratai and other top military personnel know how much they are gaining in this Boko Haram war. I only pity the innocent northerners who are sacrificed everyday by Boko Haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2020
MANNABBQGRlLL:
That's why good will never cross your path. Aseee
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2020
If they can forgive this killers and rapist then they should as well release all the prisoners in our prisons, everybody needs a second chance.
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by Kazim88: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2020
quiverfull:
I am admitting this for the first time in a public forum, Buhari has failed.
This is indeed outrageous. There can never be an acceptable explanation for this evil.

You that supported Buhari, with all his antecedent and all the warning... Don't you think you failed also?
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by CodeTemplar: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2020
MANNABBQGRlLL:
Indeed. The emotional part.of your soul is 100% flor PMB
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by mankan2k7(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2020
MANNABBQGRlLL:
May u be visited by boko haram which Buhari policy will latter package as repentant people
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by dannybomb(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2020
MANNABBQGRlLL:
Keep loving him, till someone thats close to you, is murder by one of those animals.
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2020
KingRabota:
Guy you just gave me a serious laugh attack !

Imagine Purging swine of filthy character??

Guy I use Jah beg you , kindly Stop talking about present and future impossibilities

Any man caught in BH should be executed by immolation before being drawn and quartered.
No tolerance for evil !

Yes, my point exactly, those bastards can't change, a leopard never sheds it's spot

Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2020
DAVE5:

Can you truly purge a pig of its own character?

What then would it become if it's purged of it's own character?

My point exactly, a leopard can't change it's spot

1 Like

Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by freemi(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2020
MANNABBQGRlLL:
I apologize to all Nairalanders for supporting this ingrate of a president
fake account. Not the real dead meat seller

1 Like

Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by SAMBARRY: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2020
Captainrambo2:
People voted for buhari..... olohun cry
and he has just used 1 year lipsrsealed
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by GallantDuke(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Wetin concern our president, if you shout finish, You will go and sleep.

Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by Bizibi(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2020
MANNABBQGRlLL:
I apologize to all Nairalanders for supporting this ingrate of a president
too late
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by Angelfrost(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Honestly. I yawned while reading this lol

I didn't even bother reading it.... Wake me up when revolution starts!!! tongue
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2020
The angel when carry me come Naija sha
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by ddeola: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2020
A GOVERNMENT OF TERRORISTS sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by grandstar(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2020
It is much cheaper to cater to 600 Boko Haram repentees than ,millions of IDP's.

It like the case of the senate and house of reps largesse compared to the tiny pay of the civil service.
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by chriscrosss(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2020
They all know buhari is doing wrong..he is clueless, but they just can't talk cos they are the same..do uo think oshio, buhari, and co doesnt know buhari is clueless..
Re: FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer by Floryangel8: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2020
A president who voted tribe over his country what do you expect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo / Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.