Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? (10921 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by gabson02(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2020
tiswell:
Denmark bro.
How can one go about it... Thanks

Thank me later
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by ednut1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
gabson02:
pls what do mean by sponsored visa
job offer. If you work in an highly demanded occupation you can get a job from nigeria. People like doctors, nurses, IT, auditors etc get job offer from Nigeria and the employer sponsors the work visa.
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Gerrard59(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
ednut1:
to canada You must be joking. All of una that want to go to Europe getting job or residency after school no be beans. A friend and his wife are in netherlands, he was hired from nigeria as an IT person he still dey process canada. Take 3 years to become a citizen in Canada with PR. All these European countries most na 10 years

Quite fast, I must confess. Anyway, I see most of you Canadian folks returning to Nigeria after gaining citizenship.
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by ednut1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Gerrard59:

Quite fast, I must confess. Anyway, I see most of you Canadian returning to Nigeria after gaining citizenship.
i no dey come back to that shit hole Better i go to rwanda or Qatar

1 Like

Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by hammed71(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
ednut1:
lol maybe not permanently but at least you go wan enter naija for sometime maybe 3month to have fun or do business and go back but say make I no come naija again permanently omo I no fit do that one ooo

4 Likes

Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
ednut1:
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Dannonye(f): 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Oluwakemitosin:
amazingly cheap? Like how much
Depends on your course

Less than 5000 euros
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
STENON:
Don't pay money to anyone contacting you. Apply directly on the Government's website. Bro, Be wise please.

Good evening, please I'll love to know if it's possible for a Nigerian to apply as a teacher in UK or Canada under the job shortage list and the conditions that need to be met.

Thanks
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by OscarJaden(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Canada /Netherlands
e no go easy like that oo Zini
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Learning a skill and migrate to canada. But 2million is small u need like 4 million
how about a skill like graphics design?
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Noooo please am not a travel agent
I just calculated it 1 mili will runzs the total package
And if you have relatives there you can stay with them till you get your own place& job
They will direct you on where to get cheap houses
Even when I estimated my traveling to Yankee the total was 800k but that was before the pandemic when flight was not on the high side and I also have someone there to live with
So now if I recalculate it I'll be needing a total of 1mili
Don't worry you can do it yourself don't give any T-agent money just watch the procedure on YouTube
If you start the processing now latest November or December you will be out of this Shithole
My two cent
which country bro?
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by STENON(f): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Good evening, please I'll love to know if it's possible for a Nigerian to apply as a teacher in UK or Canada under the job shortage list and the conditions that need to be met.

Thanks
Goodevening. Yes, It is very possible in UK but difficult right now due to how badly the economy has been affected by the pandemic and most employers are not willing to sponsor tier 2 work visa for those from other countries. It is better when you apply for student visa and later change to Teaching based on your student visa status.
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
STENON:
Goodevening. Yes, It is very possible in UK but difficult right now due to how badly the economy has been affected by the pandemic and most employers are not willing to sponsor tier 2 work visa for those from other countries. It is better when you apply for student visa and later change to Teaching based on your student visa status.

...apply for student visa and later change to teaching based on your student visa status.

Please, I don't understand this process, Ma (the changing to teaching part)
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by STENON(f): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

...apply for student visa and later change to teaching based on your student visa status.

Please, I don't understand this process, Ma (the changing to teaching part)
The student visa is an opportunity to leave Nigeria Legally for studies and get work permit on student visa status. So by the time you get here, You just convert to UK Teaching license and start your teaching career here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Essential Safety Tips For Travellers / Security: LASG Begins Clampdown On Illegal Commercial Motorcycle Operators / Visa Info: How To Apply For Kenya Visa In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.