Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal (38760 Views)

Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach / Kylian Mbappe Turns Down Real Madrid, To Remain At Paris Saint-Germain / Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Decimus: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2020
Cantonese:

No make me vex abeg. In the meantime please read the below for clarification and tell us who be una mate there:

*For record purposes*!

*MOST LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS*
1. 20 - Man United
2. 19 - Liverpool
3. 13 - Arsenal

*MOST FA CUPS*
1. 14- Arsenal
2. 12 - Man United
3. 8 - Tottenham Hot Spurs

*MOST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE*
6 - Liverpool
3 - Man United
2 - Nottingham Forest

*MOST COMMUNITY SHIELDS*
1. 21 - Man United
2. 15 - Arsenal
3. 15 - Liverpool

*MOST TROPHIES OVERALL*
1. 63 - Man United
2. 62 - Liverpool
3. 43 - Arsenal

*MOST RELEGATED CLUBS*
1. 5 - Chelsea ��
2. 5 - Man City
3. 4 - Tottenham Hot Spurs

������

ps: Let the *Chelsea noisemakers "CALM DOWN"*

All these doesn't justify why Arsenal haven't won the league for close to 20 years now. Or why Arsenal can no longer qualify for the champions league. Even when Arsenal was not as worse like this even players like Clichy were moving to greener pastures.
Sometime big teams make mistakes and go to the Europa league. Like Man u in 2017 and they won it, same with Chelsea the last two times they played Europa league, but what about Arsenal?

Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Decimus: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
SirMichael1:
How many tackles does he have this season?
I don't have the figure as Chelsea defenders generally underwhelmed this season. But Many fans including me voted Zouma as the best among them.
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Decimus: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Martinelli35:
Oga William was not really injured when Chelsea played arsenal in the fa cup final,it was just a professional reason he gave,he had already agreed to join arsenal by then,so it would have been conflict of interest,he would have wanted arsenal to qualify for Europe,and would have been instructed by his agent not to play against us.Lampard knew he won't have given 100 percent against arsenal. If he comes,then that's it for arsenal attack,then we can concentrate on the midfield,we will give guendouzi and 10 mill to Barca and collect coutinho,sell el neny,mikhytaryan,torriera and ozil.then sign Thomas party,reloan ceballos with an offer of permanent buy next season,bring back Josh da Silva from Brentford or sign Danilo periera from porto.thats d midfield sorted,then we need one more center back apart from w.saliba.i think either Malang sarr or Diego Carlos would do nicely,and then we can sell holding,mustafi and sokratis.if auba refuses to sign new deal,sell him and use 30 mil to secure zaha.

Willian is a professional and he's still being paid by Chelsea. He was simply injured that's why he was absent against Wolves and Arsenal. He will play on Saturday.
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by PropertyBuying(f): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Coldfeets:
Arsenal gradually turning themselves into a full dumping site for Chelsea.

What a sad story.
Interesting revelations grin
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by kiddkash(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Arsenal shouldn't pay more than 15 million euros for this old man fr
Arsenal are getting him for free.
its free transfer
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Mandela27: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2020
peeps4u:

Luiz was Chelsea's best defender on his last season with them. He would still have been their best defender or worst been in their first 11 if he was still there till now. Would Rudiger have benched him?
I don't think so,Luiz is an elder on the pitch na,Plus he is more experienced.His only bad side is the aggressiveness which sometimes earn him cards..
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by pasol4real(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
flexyrule:
Good for him.
He is a fantastic player though.. Even though his performance keeps dwindling.. I still remember the days of the trio - William, Oscar and Hazard.. I enjoyed watching these three play together.

Meanwhile, everyone thought Chelsea would collapse after the exit of Hazard to Real Madrid.. But we got Captain America who has been doing us wonders.
Soilder go, Soilder come... Barracks still remain.
Wonders indeed
Last time I checked Chelsea are trophy-less
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Decimus: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cantonese:

All the Chelsea mouth and ranting is the money provided by Abrahamovic. Chelsea stole Arsenal players with money. We thank God that we are not mediocres. Our club is well structured and well run. We do not have to run from pillar to post or wait for an Abrahamovic to close our mouths with money. Meanwhile take note under:

*For record purposes*!

1. 20 - Man United
2. 19 - Liverpool
3. 13 - Arsenal

*MOST FA CUPS*
1. 14- Arsenal
2. 12 - Man United

*MOST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE*
6 - Liverpool
3 - Man United
2 - Nottingham Forest

*MOST COMMUNITY SHIELDS*
1. 21 - Man United
2. 15 - Arsenal
3. 15 - Liverpool

*MOST TROPHIES OVERALL*
1. 63 - Man United
2. 62 - Liverpool
3. 43 - Arsenal

*MOST RELEGATED CLUBS*
1. 5 - Chelsea ��
2. 5 - Man City

������

Arsenal is a weak club both financially and competitively.
They make most of their money from ticket sales for their fans to come and View the team beaten every matchday. Now Arsenal is broke because fans are no longer allowed to visit the stadium that's why they are looking for free transfers desperately.

Chelsea stole Arsenal players with money?
Many Arsenal players ran to Man City, Barca, Chelsea and Man Utd to improve their CV.

Was it Abramovic money that sent song and Henry to Barca?

Was it his money that sent Van Persie to Man u?
Was it his Money that made Ramsey run away?

Was it his money that sent Nasri, Sagna, Kolo toure, Adebayor to man city?

Arsenal is a poor and weak club that can easily lose their best players to their rivals.
The first club i know that bought a player on instalments.

Is it Abramovic that's stopping Auba from signing a new contract? He's 31 and serously consdering his future.

Below is a snapshot from daily cannon, an Arsenal blog on how Auba tried to force a move from Arsenal to Chelsea in January, just imagine your captain for that matter, Lol but van persi and Fabregas were both captains when they ran away too.

See other clubs already preparing a strong squad for next season, but Arsenal doesn't have anything cheesy

Lol, well structured and well run yet no money to buy players and they allow the contract of their best players to run down.

Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Decimus: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
pasol4real:

Wonders indeed
Last time I checked Chelsea are trophy-less
First time in how many seasons?
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by pasol4real(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Decimus:
First time in how many seasons?
So how many seasons have lampard coached Chelsea?
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by flexyrule(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
JunctionBox:

Where is Oscar? It's been ages I heard of him.
Dude is chilling off in China.
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by SideInkom: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nice
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Decimus: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
pasol4real:

So how many seasons have lampard coached Chelsea?
You said Chelsea are trophyless, not Lampard is trophyless.

See all these are not necessary. Chelsea are looking to bridge the gap between them and City and Liverpool. Arsenal should be looking to do same with the likes of wolves and Sheffield too.
Arsenal should launch bids for Jadon Sancho and Kai Havertz
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by oloyede90(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
We no want William. Thats how Luiz came and ruin us in the premier league. William too may come and put us in trouble
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by DarkJeddi(m): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
Emisco1:
they left in search of trophy(fabregad to barca then back to Chelsea,he opt out of Arsenal.trophyless) Giroud( left cus of playin time was not chelsea number1, he won trophy. Ashley cole( you can ask him to chose between Arsenal and chelsea, you would get your response. Became the best left back in the world,Won virtually evetything. He came also in search of trophy)

But my players they going To Arsenal because london is BEAUTIFUL AND HAVE FUN. I GAVE THEM SANCTUARY IN (ARSENAL). CHELSEA IS BEEN FAIR NA
I can see how you stylish skipped the Giroud issue..
Giroud left Arsenal for Chelsea and he has done very well for Chelsea,even though he was surplus to requirement at Arsenal.. shocked
The same Player (Luiz) that you claim to come for Sanctuary in Arsenal,has won more Trophies since he left for Arsenal than any Chelsea player.. grin
#IRONY..
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Cantonese: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
RTSC:

Shut up.

Chelsea is now more commercially successful than arsenal.

Even without Roman, Chelsea will blow arsenal out of the water.

Chaiiii. Na so e pain you reach? By the way have we ever been your mates? This beautiful cup that we got has taken away the sleep of Chelsea fans.

After all your "Chelsea will blow Arsenal out of the water", please show us the cup you won.

Abeg look through my previous analysis and tell us between the two clubs which is more effeciently run. Tell us which is more successful.

Una mate na Queens Park Rangers abeg.
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Ogarexmas: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Leave that guy alone let him keep consoling himself with rubbish he doesn't that he is not even Europa League material
Decimus:

All these doesn't justify why Arsenal haven't won the league for close to 20 years now. Or why Arsenal can no longer qualify for the champions league. Even when Arsenal was not as worse like this even players like Clichy were moving to greener pastures.
Sometime big teams make mistakes and go to the Europa league. Like Man u in 2017 and they won it, same with Chelsea the last two times they played Europa league, but what about Arsenal?
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by MacDD: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cantonese:

So when animals with horn dey appear, snail sef go join.

So to you, your champions league win makes Chelsea a bigger club than Arsenal. Chai. Sorry baba. No doubt for their huge trophies but it doesn't change the fact that arsenal is a local champion. No pedigree in Europe

*For record purposes*!

1. 20 - Man United
2. 19 - Liverpool
3. 13 - Arsenal

*MOST FA CUPS*
1. 14- Arsenal
2. 12 - Man United

*MOST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE*
6 - Liverpool
3 - Man United
2 - Nottingham Forest

*MOST COMMUNITY SHIELDS*
1. 21 - Man United
2. 15 - Arsenal
3. 15 - Liverpool

*MOST TROPHIES OVERALL*
1. 63 - Man United
2. 62 - Liverpool
3. 43 - Arsenal

*MOST RELEGATED CLUBS*
1. 5 - Chelsea ��
2. 5 - Man City

������

Who come be una rank bros?
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Ogarexmas: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
We don't need the FA cup after all we have won it on several occasions come back to me when your team finally wins the Champions League

Oops that's never gonna happen in your lifetime

Cantonese:

Chaiiii. Na so e pain you reach? By the way have we ever been your mates? This beautiful cup that we got has taken away the sleep of Chelsea fans.

After all your "Chelsea will blow Arsenal out of the water", please show us the cup you won.

Abeg look through my previous analysis and tell us between the two clubs which is more effeciently run. Tell us which is more successful.

Una mate na Queens Park Rangers abeg.
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Cantonese: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Decimus:

Arsenal is a weak club both financially and competitively.
They make most of their money from ticket sales for their fans to come and View the team beaten every matchday. Now Arsenal is broke because fans are no longer allowed to visit the stadium that's why they are looking for free transfers desperately.

Chelsea stole Arsenal players with money?
Many Arsenal players ran to Man City, Barca, Chelsea and Man Utd to improve their CV.

Was it Abramovic money that sent song and Henry to Barca?

Was it his money that sent Van Persie to Man u?
Was it his Money that made Ramsey run away?

Was it his money that sent Nasri, Sagna, Kolo toure, Adebayor to man city?

Arsenal is a poor and weak club that can easily lose their best players to their rivals.
The first club i know that bought a player on instalments.

Is it Abramovic that's stopping Auba from signing a new contract? He's 31 and serously consdering his future.

Below is a snapshot from daily cannon, an Arsenal blog on how Auba tried to force a move from Arsenal to Chelsea in January, just imagine your captain for that matter, Lol but van persi and Fabregas were both captains when they ran away too.

See other clubs already preparing a strong squad for next season, but Arsenal doesn't have anything cheesy

Lol, well structured and well run yet no money to buy players and they allow the contract of their best players to run down.

Financially weak, yet able to pay players, built a new stadium and maintain staff. We don't need "borrow pose", as Chelsea is accustomed with.

Players run to other clubs yet great players are attracted to the Arsenal. Why do you poach great players from Arsenal. Bros can you not see that your club as usual lures them all with money?

Without Abrahamovic's take over Chelsea would have been in the rightful position...league 2.

But by the way why are you all do distressed about this beautiful FA cup that we won? Make we no enjoy our shack? You have fourth position we no talk. We carry cup with eight una no sleep.

Eyah. I think I know the reason. The manner of the defeat. The attitude of the great Arsenal players. You thought at 1 - 0 down it would be business as usual. That penalty. That second goal was a killer. Anyway we quickly did what we have always done at cup finals against you. We defeated you!

And Oh our captain, Auba? As usual it was your poaching sporting director, who would never mind his business. I'm sure he was busy doing the normal attempt to steal our captain.

All our boys that left were because Chelsea and other clubs would never stop approaching them with greedy offers to take them away.

Without our Giroud una for hear ween.
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by ojaysam25(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cantonese:

All the Chelsea mouth and ranting is the money provided by Abrahamovic. Chelsea stole Arsenal players with money. We thank God that we are not mediocres. Our club is well structured and well run. We do not have to run from pillar to post or wait for an Abrahamovic to close our mouths with money. Meanwhile take note under:

*For record purposes*!

1. 20 - Man United
2. 19 - Liverpool
3. 13 - Arsenal

*MOST FA CUPS*
1. 14- Arsenal
2. 12 - Man United

*MOST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE*
6 - Liverpool
3 - Man United
2 - Nottingham Forest

*MOST COMMUNITY SHIELDS*
1. 21 - Man United
2. 15 - Arsenal
3. 15 - Liverpool

*MOST TROPHIES OVERALL*
1. 63 - Man United
2. 62 - Liverpool
3. 43 - Arsenal

*MOST RELEGATED CLUBS*
1. 5 - Chelsea ��
2. 5 - Man City

������

Rubbish...was chelsea able to spend money this season and yet...perform better than assanal...
From what you posted there it seem arsenal have a good record but how many of them came since i left kindergaten in 2003
I am now a graduate with a well paying job.
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Cantonese: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Decimus:

Liverpool took longer to win the league and.champions league.

Do teams go to Europa league by mistake? No let me wound you o.

If we did not win the Europa league, who says we cannot win it? Bobo yi take your time.

At least now we have a trophy to show for our efforts this past season. Where una own abeg?
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Cantonese: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
ojaysam25:

Rubbish...was chelsea able to spend money this season and yet...perform better than assanal...
From what you posted there it seem arsenal have a good record but how many of them came since i left kindergaten in 2003

What is the evidence of the better Chelsea performance? No be mouth.
What is the evidence of a child that performed well in an examination? Is it not a reward or an award? We collected our cup. Where is your own?

Ok see it this way. First, second, third una no see. Na fourth una see. Any reward there?

So as you have bought players, you do not know that we will buy players too?

From what I posted, it seems? Seems keh abi reality? Is it not clear that we no be una mate. Our mate na Liverpool and Man U. When we the big boys are discussing among ourselves, make una follow una mate, which is Queens Park Rangers.
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Cantonese: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ogarexmas:
We don't need the FA cup after all we have won it on several occasions come back to me when your team finally wins the Champions League

Oops that's never gonna happen in your lifetime

You don't need FA cup and yet you contested fiercely for it. Have you won it more than Arsenal?

This your single Champions league cup is the last you that's gonna happen in your lifetime!
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Decimus: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cantonese:

Liverpool took longer to win the league and.champions league.

Do teams go to Europa league by mistake? No let me wound you o.

If we did not win the Europa league, who says we cannot win it? Bobo yi take your time.

At least now we have a trophy to show for our efforts this past season. Where una own abeg?
Arsenal deserve at least that one for what they've gone through and what they will still go through.
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by ojaysam25(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cantonese:

What is the evidence of a child that performed well in an examination? Is it not a reward or an award? We collected our cup. Where is your own?

Ok see it this way. First, second, third una no see. Na fourth una see. Any reward there?

From what I posted, it seems? Seems keh abi reality? Is it not clear that we no be una mate. Our mate na Liverpool and Man U. When we the big boys are discussing among ourselves, make una follow una mate, which is Queens Park Rangers.
I laugh at that last paragraph of yours grin
Chelsea has won the most coveted trophy in club football even aston villa has won the champions league....i find it somewhat embarrasing arguing with a mid table team...arsenal is a dead team they are even struggling for europa spot not to talk of champions league...
Go argue with norwich and co....
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Gbest90(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cantonese:

U meant Liverpool were your FORMER mate I guess.

Liverpool no be arsenal mate again nau.

Levels don change gringringrin
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Ogarexmas: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
We have more coming our way stay there and keep winning the FA cup because that's what you know how to win...LOL

When last did you win the Premier League?

When last did you reach even the quarter final of the Champions League?

Keep wallowing in your mediocrity SMH

Cantonese:

You don't need FA cup and yet you contested fiercely for it. Have you won it more than Arsenal?

This your single Champions league cup is the last you that's gonna happen in your lifetime!
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Decimus: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cantonese:

Which players can Arsenal buy? Forget it, Arsenal are no longer in the big time. How many world class players will even come to Arsenal assuming arsenal have the money?

We know the champions league is out of Arsenal's reach. Oya win the Europa league, but no. They succumbed to Olimpiacus.
Even Tottenham have overtaken Arsenal in London. Please when last did Arsenal finish above spurs?

Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Decimus: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cantonese:

Can Arsenal win ordinary Europa league by looking for players on free transfers or buying players in instalments?
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Decimus: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Gbest90:

U meant Liverpool were your FORMER mate I guess.

Liverpool no be arsenal mate again nau.

Levels don change gringringrin
Even Tottenham na Arsenal senior.
Re: Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal by Decimus: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cantonese:

Financially weak, yet able to pay players, built a new stadium and maintain staff. We don't need "borrow pose", as Chelsea is accustomed with.

Players run to other clubs yet great players are attracted to the Arsenal. Why do you poach great players from Arsenal. Bros can you not see that your club as usual lures them all with money?

Without Abrahamovic's take over Chelsea would have been in the rightful position...league 2.

But by the way why are you all do distressed about this beautiful FA cup that we won? Make we no enjoy our shack? You have fourth position we no talk. We carry cup with eight una no sleep.

Eyah. I think I know the reason. The manner of the defeat. The attitude of the great Arsenal players. You thought at 1 - 0 down it would be business as usual. That penalty. That second goal was a killer. Anyway we quickly did what we have always done at cup finals against you. We defeated you!

And Oh our captain, Auba? As usual it was your poaching sporting director, who would never mind his business. I'm sure he was busy doing the normal attempt to steal our captain.

All our boys that left were because Chelsea and other clubs would never stop approaching them with greedy offers to take them away.

Without our Giroud una for hear ween.

What Great players are attracted to Arsenal?
Arsenal don't have anything to offer world class players. The only good player in Arsenal is even looking for a way out.

Even in transfer rumours, you won't see any world class players linked to Arsenal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isaac Success Celebrates Goal By Dancing ZANKU / Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama / Joe Hart Visits Carl Ikeme Who Is Sick (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.