Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu (23555 Views)

Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement / Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC / PDP Convention: Lawmakers Back Saraki As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by MelesZanawi: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2020
Badooguy:
“I can’t be part of campaign council that is meant to promote EFCC customers. This is against APC anti-corruption mantra.” - Governor El Rufai.
One of APC most intelligent and powerful Governors distances himself from Ize Iyamu campaign trail, Says he can’t be seen identifying with EFCC costumer.
Cc: Nationaldailyng

Elrufai that lost NGF election to Oshiomhole's preferred candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by zoedew: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2020
Edo State would appear largely made up of the choppy and chop-I-chop! I hope the election results prove me wrong! How those politicians appear to prefer Ize-Iyamu to Obaseki is explainable only by the possibility that they are both focussed on looting the treasury which Ize-Iyamu is known for. Still baffling considering how much of good governance Obaseki had offered. Indeed true that the people deserve the government they get.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2020
tamdun:

Oga post the picture of the 3.5km Road

We never expected you to see them....

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by kinibigdeal(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2020
hannysur8:
Obaseki is a goner

Those are audio backing bro
Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by frankyychiji(f): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2020
contigiency:
I have been saying it that events had revealed that Obaseki is very unpopular and so he will be defeated with a wide margin, but the same people who hailed Saraki, Dino, Shehu Sani, Atiku, Fayose etc, into political oblivion were busy questioning why I said so. No problem, September is just few weeks away.
Only kid posters would write what you wrote. Election are not won on NL. You lots made more noise than this but Ortom won!

All those political jobbers are for the money, the national cake.

Just like you jinxed Atiku's ambition till today and killed Olu Falae's career, this once respected elder stateman went into Oblivion. What of Ribadu? Whatever you people touch, you kill it DEAD!

Edo no be Lagos! Obaseki is coasting home dry!

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by Yebosola(m): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2020
jaggabban:
Nothing will stop obaseki from relocating to Biafra by September. He needs to become the governor of Abia or Anambra.

Flat headers over to you.

The funny part b say nah still Lagos the guy go still relocate grin And his minions are still shouting Edo is not Lagos,bunch of jokers.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by sonofthunder: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2020
Esseite:

Did it only become backward 2mths or 4 years ago?
That's not what we are discussing sir. Was just clearing out a misconception. The issue of backwardness and the cause or failure of certain leadership is another discussion entirely.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by Yebosola(m): 7:26am On Aug 04, 2020
Cajal:

That is just it
The state assembly members are the determinants ..they are locals and real mobilizations can only be done by them

Oil deh your head, is not by noise all over NL like an headless chicken.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by johnmartus(m): 7:26am On Aug 04, 2020
Ondo election has gone beyond party affiliation . We will vote base on personality. Aketi is not a good administrator. Just like Obaseki has nothing to offer Edo people same way Aketi have nothing to offer us in Ondo.
His first tenure has always been a time waste.
post=92436069:
Edolites, Be Wise........

Protect the future of your unborn kinds and also their unborn kids.

They will pray for you in the future.

Vote wisely for a man or woman that will better your life we beg of you.

We outsiders can only look from afar and comment,
We can't vote!
Edolites,
Your future is in your thumbs!

God bless Edo State.
God bless Nigeria.

Oba ghato kpere ..........

. . . . . . .

And Ondolites,
Below may be useful to you guys too.....

[s]Ondolites.......

Arakunrin is the man for the job.[/s]

Secure the future of your kids please.

God bless Ondo Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

End of thread!
Many many 'dead politicians can testify to that! cool
Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2020
sonofthunder:

That's not what we are discussing sir. Was just clearing out a misconception. The issue of backwardness and the cause or failure of certain leadership is another discussion entirely.

That lawmaker is only clutching on straws to hold a narrative, Obaseki did good roads for Akoko Edo and environs.. for the lawmakers personal household, its entirely up to him.
Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by Coldfeets: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2020
hannysur8:
Obaseki is a goner

I dey tell you.

I just dey wonder where and how he lost the game plan.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by Paramount01(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
Obaseki will still win, mark my words

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

How much is a complete set of chairs.you base where

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by Kingspin(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2020
Will INEC allow the people's vote to count?

Forget this media coverage.
Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by SaintLucia: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2020
I said it in my comment yesterday that another set of people will resign today grin The list are many but they will be resigning in batch cos business center and cyber cafe in Edo state today are busy typing resignation letters of those that have submitted first cheesy May we never have the support of Biafra Igbo Jews in politics Amiiiiiin grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by Dcoy: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2020
If not acting under the direction of Osho..... What has POI done to deserve their support..... Nigeria is filled with dumb people, how can a politician come from another party and clinch party ticket.... Where are the other party bidwigs...
Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by maestroferddi: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2020
zeusdgrt:
Media movement grin grin grin,even if Tru they should all move.Obaseki will still win grin grin grin
Obaseki should be on top of his game.

The modus operandi of APC has been to use the media to build up a head of propaganda steam and then deploy massive rigging mechanisms into the mix....

They manufacture the narrative to perpetrate the act of grand electoral heist.

Take them lightly at your own peril...

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by Essential(m): 7:34am On Aug 04, 2020
Esseite:

Another Oshomole's minion with Lies and Propaganda ..

The roads are visible and verifiable.... all of these with pensions and salary promptly paid..

Edolites are wiser..
Is this a state project or a joke?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Essential:

Is this a state project or a joke?

It's world project linking San Francisco with Dublin.. wink
Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by Munachisom95(f): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Ok oooo.
This guyz are good compared to over hyped Pocolee.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1eNkXPOCUA
Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by SaintLucia: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2020
zeusdgrt:
Media movement grin grin grin,even if Tru they should all move.Obaseki will still win grin grin grin
U too dey joke for everything grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by frubben(m): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2020
Esseite:

Another Oshomole's minion with Lies and Propaganda ..

The roads are visible and verifiable.... all of these with pensions and salary promptly paid..

Edolites are wiser..
i hope they have employed you in that road?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by royalfly(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2020
contigiency:
I have been saying it that events had revealed that Obaseki is very unpopular and so he will be defeated with a wide margin, but the same people who hailed Saraki, Dino, Shehu Sani, Atiku, Fayose etc, into political oblivion were busy questioning why I said so. No problem, September is just few weeks away.

Is this country not bad enough, how long will you continue to do this, you are benefiting from this nonsense. Izeiyamu is a thief and you know it. Obese kids is not a saint but he is sure better than him. Nigerians who do is like this. At least make we Dey grow small small. Izeiyamu will take us backward.
Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by SaintLucia: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2020
frubben:
i hope they have employed you in that road?

The People of Akoko Edo are happy...
Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by tesppidd: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2020
If somehow Obaseki wins re-election is how going to suspend these 4 lawmakers?

Only 6 will be left for him to work with?
Re: Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu by emonis88: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2020
Still with this current situation in d country people still support APC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Bashir Magashi Warns Protesters Against Undermining National Security / 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu / Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.