Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Let's Build A Fried Yam And Akara Business Together? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Let's Build A Fried Yam And Akara Business Together? (1564 Views)

Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) / Boiled Yam And Nigerian Fish Sauce / Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Build A Fried Yam And Akara Business Together? by adeyemo001: 6:39am On Aug 04, 2020
I am thinking of sarting a Fried Yam and Akara business and from there we can expand. We could be come a mega fried yam and akara.

If you're ready for this, have passion for this with proven record, ready to sign legal agreement with guarantor a civil servant, i will fund the business. Come up with a busines plan and we can take it from there. Many have built houses from this. We will register a business name suitable for the business.

NOTE: I can only offset the setting up expenses while you will be the one that will handle the running of the business, you will have 50% ownership provided we sign agreement with lawyer.

We can add other stuffs like plantain, puffpuff later.... Trust me we can build something big. Just my idea!

What do you think guys?

9 Likes

Re: Let's Build A Fried Yam And Akara Business Together? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Backnbeta, you nor go like join am? wink
Re: Let's Build A Fried Yam And Akara Business Together? by ogyunging(m): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2020
Splendid idea.

7 Likes

Re: Let's Build A Fried Yam And Akara Business Together? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Great idea. smiley

While some persons may see this business as a demeaning one, in reality, it's really profitable.

A friend used the proceeds he got from frying just "Akara" to send his brother to Germany for Masters. No jokes, and this one no be motivational speech, abeg. I dey fear hot oil, na my scare for the business be that. grin

Keep us posted, OP.

1 Like

Re: Let's Build A Fried Yam And Akara Business Together? by adeyemo001: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Great idea. smiley

While some persons may see this business as a demeaning one, in reality, it's really profitable.

A friend used the proceeds he got from frying just "Akara" to send his brother to Germany for Masters. No jokes, and this one no be motivational speech, abeg. I dey fear hot oil, na my scare for the business be that. grin

Keep us posted, OP.

The bolded is what is chasing people away, but smart people will go for it and build empire from it. Trust me it is very lucrative..
Re: Let's Build A Fried Yam And Akara Business Together? by backnbeta(f): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Backnbeta, you nor go like join am? wink
Honestly, if he was looking for an investor I would have grabbed the opportunity to invest my money. There's money in all these small businesses that people hardly noticeundecided

1 Like

Re: Let's Build A Fried Yam And Akara Business Together? by Goalnaldo(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
backnbeta:

Honestly, if he was looking for an investor I would have grabbed the opportunity to invest my money. There's money in all these small businesses that people hardly noticeundecided
okay. I saw that you were viewing the thread when I was reading through in the morning so I decided to call your attention.
Re: Let's Build A Fried Yam And Akara Business Together? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
adeyemo001:
I am thinking of sarting a Fried Yam and Akara business and from there we can expand. We could be come a mega fried yam and akara.

If you're ready for this, have passion for this with proven record, ready to sign legal agreement with guarantor a civil servant, i will fund the business. Come up with a busines plan and we can take it from there. Many have built houses from this. We will register a business name suitable for the business.

NOTE: I can only offset the setting up expenses while you will be the one that will handle the running of the business, you will have 50% ownership provided we sign agreement with lawyer.

We can add other stuffs like plantain, puffpuff later.... Trust me we can build something big. Just my idea!

What do you think guys?
No pure people again o, think twice, since u are not available to monitor the business ur partner will out smart u by saying business is dull whereas he don pocket 50% of the sales and he go still share the remain % with u, Naija

4 Likes

Re: Let's Build A Fried Yam And Akara Business Together? by Nedlog01(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hi, There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. Register today with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4
It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken.
It's all free.

Share this information with all your contacts. Thousands of people need this.
Re: Let's Build A Fried Yam And Akara Business Together? by gracein: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
adeyemo001:

What do you think guys?

Good afternoon. I'm also planning on venturing into this business. Have you started?? How is it going What are the challenges?? Any tips on it please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Build A Fried Yam And Akara Business Together? by Firztborn7735: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2023
I'm interested, I'm currently jobless
Re: Let's Build A Fried Yam And Akara Business Together? by Brownshoe: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Great idea. smiley

Keep us posted, OP.
my babe longest time

(1) (Reply)

Mega Chicken Is The Best Restaurant In Lagos / Big Fish Caught In Ibadan- Photo / Beautiful Cakes At Lowest Prices, Same Great Taste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.