Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) (39670 Views)

How Many Of These Yoruba Food, Soups and Vegetables Do You Know? / 12 Uncommon Fruits And Vegetables You Can Find In Nigeria / Boiled Yam And Nigerian Fish Sauce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Some of us have moved to the cities but sometimes recreate the local delicacies we enjoyed while in the village.

In this video i reminiscence on one of the yam recipies that always come out top notch. Enjoy!!!

Recipe:
Yam
Green vegetable
Palm oil
Onions
Red pepper
Seasoning
Crayfish
Ukpaka(Ugba)
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du-_0x4wdtc

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by care4you: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
I no dey use this kind village food play oo...

Nice

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
care4you:
I no dey use this kind village food play oo...

Nice

i scrape the pot sef grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by bibianna(f): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nice and healthy meal smiley

11 Likes

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by LogicBomb8: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Marrdo make i bring plate¿

2 Likes

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
bibianna:
Nice and healthy meal smiley

Thank you bibianna. I appreciate people wey sabi...

4 Likes

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Marrdo make i bring plate¿

they don finish am before it landed. No vex abeg... shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by Mariangeles(f): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

they don finish am before it landed. No vex abeg... shocked

Nne, whenever you create a thread, mention the mods like lalasticlala so that they can help you push it to the front page.
You create very good contents.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

Nne, whenever you create a thread, mention the mods like lalasticlala so that they can help you push it to the front page.
You create very good contents.

You are such an angel.
God bless you richly.

10 Likes

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by Mariangeles(f): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

You are such an angel.
God bless you richly.

Amen. Thank you. smiley
Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by ahnie: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

Amen. Thank you. smiley
Don't mention.. you're welcome.
Lolz
Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by Mariangeles(f): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:

Don't mention.. you're welcome.
Lolz
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2022
This is the type of food you don't joke with. Straight from the pot is even sweeter self, especially when the people eating it are plenty and everyone's rushing it.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Who has tasted this meal before.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by Keepamsafe: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Omo! The ball has entered my court.

Will this taste better than what Tinubu will serve us in 2023? shocked
Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sweetest thing ever smiley

1 Like

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by Bahamas95(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
I dislike that ugba from childhood, can't stand the smell.
Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by tillaman(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by abobote: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Appetising. I will tell my wife to do it on Saturday

6 Likes

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by Lamasta(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
No be food matter dey do me now but you try sha
Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by Icudkill: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
H
Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by shamsin6300(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
This is the type of food you don't joke with. Straight from the pot is even sweeter self, especially when the people eating it are plenty and everyone's rushing it.

You are so funny Guy
Though you are right.

4 Likes

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by Sleyk: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Without Utazi, it's not complete.

Don't ask me what's Utazi.
Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by Tvoice: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
I just remember something as I see dis food , no go let me bight my phone abeg
Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by Arysexy(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ji agworio agwo.

Eat this for a week and you blood level go just dey beep.... Full full!

Very nutritious food. Village Ppl dey enjoy fresh from farm food o

7 Likes

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by xeratek: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
You brought this post to oppress hungry people here abi

5 Likes

Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by letitrainnow(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Purpose
Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by Blacknote: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by Ayuba07(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nairalader, let upload our picture to check on everybody's looks and to see hoe this country is treating us...
Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by Sunofgod(m): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Things fall apart food
Re: Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) by GoodFaith: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Some of us have moved to the cities but sometimes recreate the local delicacies we enjoyed while in the village.

In this video i reminiscence on one of the yam recipies that always come out top notch. Enjoy!!!

Recipe:
Yam
Green vegetable
Palm oil
Onions
Red pepper
Seasoning
Crayfish
Ukpaka(Ugba)
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du-_0x4wdtc

Your are a devil
Please sent the food so you can be like Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) / Is This A Vulture Meat / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.