Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,455 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

How To Change A LCD Screen To Amoled.(pictures Included) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change A LCD Screen To Amoled.(pictures Included) (6708 Views)

How To Make Your LCD Display More Vibrant Almost Like The Amoled (no Root) / Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Change A LCD Screen To Amoled.(pictures Included) by ItrendNaija(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2020
geezyk:
When I see newbies post about rooting and custom roms on here I just laugh.

Turning LCD to Amoled
Packing 90hz into a 60hz phone
Modding 4gb to 16gb ram and 64gb to 1tb tomorrow cheesy grin

Rooting phones is way 2014 people don't do that no more, cos most apps have modded ones already, only low end phone owners see reasons to root their devices.

Make una no listen to this advice oo, manage your LCD phone jejely and save till you can afford an Amoled.

Lol one chilled bottle of your favourite.
Rooting us sooooo old school. I haven't rooted a phone in 7 yrs. Totally pointless activity these days

1 Like

Re: How To Change A LCD Screen To Amoled.(pictures Included) by D4donnn: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2020
trueguy573:

Bro, I'm the op. Check the moniker. Well, I don't appreciate your comment. You don't know the phone I used last or the phone I'm intending to buy. Chill, I just love to play with my devices. I just love my phones looking classic and some people might need this knowledge. Am I wrong for sharing it? Wasting time? Really? We know what we love and we create time for what we love. This isn't time wastage to me. It is tech hunger gratification. You haven't seen tech life from my point of view so you wouldn't understand. Don't worry, when I get my intended phone which is like a month from now, given my memory, I would requote you with the screenshot of its phone info. For now, just chill.

Bro what you did is not possible, I've used an LCD and I'm using an amoled, there's no way you can realistically tweak an lcd display to look or even come close to an amoled , for illustration, get a phone with amoled screen , preferably a samsung and an get a phone with lcd , put them side by side and load a picture with black background and you be the judge . Dont use those 720p screen o update me thereafter.

And please advise those yapping about screen burn in and dead pixels , that if they use a phone with amoled screen they surely wouldn't wanna go back to lcd , ever wondered why nobody wanna tweak his phone from amoled to LCD grin
Re: How To Change A LCD Screen To Amoled.(pictures Included) by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2020
D4donnn:

Bro what you did is not possible, I've used an LCD and I'm using an amoled, there's no way you can realistically tweak an lcd display to look or even come close to an amoled , for illustration, get a phone with amoled screen , preferably a samsung and an get a phone with lcd , put them side by side and load a picture with black background and you be the judge . Dont use those 720p screen o update me thereafter.

And please advise those yapping about screen burn in and dead pixels , that if they use a phone with amoled screen they surely wouldn't wanna go back to lcd , ever wondered why nobody wanna tweak his phone from amoled to LCD grin
I don't disagree with any statement you made there but it does imitate the amoled. What heading would you have preferred me to use to attract peeps? I know I can't change it to amoled but I know it's close to.
Re: How To Change A LCD Screen To Amoled.(pictures Included) by D4donnn: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2020
trueguy573:

I don't disagree with any statement you made there but it does imitate the amoled. What heading would you have preferred me to use to attract peeps? I know I can't change it to amoled but I know it's close to.

Now you're talking, and for that like someone offered me , I pass the chilled bottle of malt to you , and my advice to you , make sure your dream phone has amoled screen o , I bought an xr this week and I swear looking at it against the s10 plus, e get as my body they vex me and iPhone brags they have one of the best lcd panel so you can imagine
Re: How To Change A LCD Screen To Amoled.(pictures Included) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2020
D4donnn:

Now you're talking, and for that like someone offered me , I pass the chilled bottle of malt to you , and my advice to you , make sure your dream phone has amoled screen o , I bough a xr this week and I swear looking at it against the s10 plus, e get as my body they vex me and iPhone brags they have one of the best lcd panel so you can imagine
I would make my research. Thanks wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them / Mtn Customers Care Dont Know The Code For Call Divert To Voice Mail. Shame! / Infinix Hot S Vs Tecno C9, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.