Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) (27417 Views)

"They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out / Two Nigerian Ladies Fighting In India (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Investnow2017: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2020
Nigeria is in deepshit. If it is not Pakistan, it is Lebanon, if it is not Dubai, it is Saudi Arabia, if it is not Indonesia, it is Malaysia. I am not sure it has ever been this bad. Some things are clearly beyond the government. The entire world is in trouble!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by dangoteinlaw: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2020
PigTormentor:

You must be one of the brainwashed confused Nigerian xtians.
99 percent of the people against Trump are Christians. 100 percent of Mexicans are more Xtian than you will ever be and they are against Trump. 99 percent of people from Latin America are Xtians and they are mostly against Trump.
98 percent of the people that will vote in the election are Christians and most will vote against Trump.
So get ready to jump inside the Lagos lagoon once your demi God TRAMP is voted out.
and who's going to win? The one fresh out of the rock? Lay off cnn

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Investnow2017: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2020
buying4:
DISCOVER THIS BUSINESS I'M CURRENTLY DOING AND MAKING UP TO ₦25K WEEKLY WITH MY PHONE AND FROM HOME LEGITIMATELY.
For Example:
1. Invite 1 people, you would be paid 1 x ₦1500 = ₦1,500
2. Invite 10 people, you would be paid 10 x ₦1500 = ₦15,000
3. 50 People, you would be paid 50 x ₦1500 = ₦75,000
4. 100 people, you would be paid 100 x ₦1500= ₦150,000
5. 1000 x ₦1500 = ₦1.5M
NOTE: All payments goes directly into your bank account
Check my Signature for more details.
Invite them to where? To a party or where? And who pays, and for what exactly? Your advert is very unclear.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Buddy0:
I wonder what all these women are doing in this Arabs country in the name of work... Country shouldn't be an excuse for your failure, if you can't make it here you can't make it anywhere.
Really , lyk were u thinking wen u wrote this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by UDUJ(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2020
Blame these dubious travel agents. We have so many of them on nairaland as well.

At the end of their servitude contracts the Arab bosses are supposed to pay their return tickets back to the country. But these unscrupulous agents swindle these ladies. Many of them are too dumb to read and understand their contract of employment or at least get a learned lawyer to explain these contracts to them before they sign and commit themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2020
Queenlovely:
in 1979, Saudi Arabia grandmosque was hijacked by religious terrorists, my uncle who turned Muslim a year ago died there that day.

where is the Muslim God he claimed to serve, I hate that country.

in 2007 I went from Jeddah to Riyadh without my hijab and people were just staring at me as if I was naked. I had diplomatic immunity and nothing could happen to me
People that get killed in church nko , even Muhammad lost in battle ,so wat ar u saying..
U went to a country respect thier rules, wear hijab in their country. Lyk me coming to ur house and frying 5 eggs .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Buddy0: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Really , lyk were u thinking wen u wrote this?

No I was sleeping.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2020
Simisolami:
angry

Islamic countries are terrible countries when it comes to migration and working blue collar jobs.

Government should help them.

-----∆CashApp Needed in any Quantity
------∆BITCOIN in Large Quantity
-----∆Venmo Funds Needed in Bits
-----∆MOVO CASH Funds Needed
-----∆PAYPAL Needed
-----∆GIFT CARD

*Legit Funds Needed*
*Rate is Dope Always *
*Swift Payment Guaranteed*

COME IN TO BUY/SELL YOUR GIFT CARD, PAYONEER, BITCOIN AND PAYPAL Instant Payment is Guaranteed

WhatsApp me: +234. 8030.8351.57
And u still plan to go to Dubai ,what place do u think it is ? , think before u talk na
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Daddysidhan: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2020
Saudi Arabia land of slavery this is what some bastard want for the world, Dermmy the Terrorist come and see your role model country" if you over stay your welcome in the western world it's automatic deportation or you can easily go to the authority of the country and report your situation your case will be treated. The case is different in the Islamic Republic it seems they like to keep people against their wish or like enslaving people. Jordan, Lebanon,iran,Iraq and now Saudi Arabia. Isis,boko haram, Alquada, Hezbollah and other Islamic terrorist seems to have same in common. Yet some idiotic terrorist sympathiser like Dermmy will always demonizes the west for its little human rights abuses but prefer to pamper and say good things about all Arab world and its underreported atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Queenlovely(f): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2020
Omoyele Sowore
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2020
Openbusiness4:

I agree to disagree sir. TAKE AWAY THE RELIGION or MINUS THE RELIGION, u will c dat Arabs are one of d nicest and most passionate people u will ever meet in this world. Their evil treatment of blacks come from their unfortunate wicked historical background of having blacks introduced to them or to their environment as slaves from d beginning due to the jihad conquest era dat pushed into conquering African lands and people, and also d general global slave trade problem of dat era. and for centuries Blacks were bought, sold and used as slaves in their lands. That history has affected their mental programming and over time it still lingers till today except for some "enlightened" ones (enlighten here doesn't mean school qualifications but a civilized mind that views all skins equally) that are kind to others and treat people well regardless of their skin color. Fast forward to now, religion is their number one problem today. But d ones wey no carry religion for head, check dem well, very nice loving souls
Seeing ur comment I know where ure going ,incase u don't know Islam doesn't support racism .Get to know Bilal ibn Rabbah .
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2020
They don't need help, remember the world is a global village.

Saudi Arabia is one of the most developed place in the middle East.

Love is love

Love wins

We are all the same race.

grin cheesy undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by PigTormentor: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
and who's going to win? The one fresh out of the rock? Lay off cnn

The only pedophile in the election is Trump that was fvcking under age girls with his pal Jeffrey Epstein. Trump also said on tv that he wish he could date his own daughter Ivanka. He was also caught on camera touching Invanka in the most inappropriate manners. Talk about a true delusional, retarded confused and narcissistic PEDOPHILE = TRAMP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Buddy0:

No I was sleeping.
No wonder, cuz the part u said "if u can't make it here ,u can't make it anywhere " is stupid ,lyk wtf .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Investnow2017: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2020
Openbusiness4:

I agree to disagree sir. TAKE AWAY THE RELIGION or MINUS THE RELIGION, u will c dat Arabs are one of d nicest and most passionate people u will ever meet in this world. Their evil treatment of blacks come from their unfortunate wicked historical background of having blacks introduced to them or to their environment as slaves from d beginning due to the jihad conquest era dat pushed into conquering African lands and people, and also d general global slave trade problem of dat era. and for centuries Blacks were bought, sold and used as slaves in their lands. That history has affected their mental programming and over time it still lingers till today except for some "enlightened" ones (enlighten here doesn't mean school qualifications but a civilized mind that views all skins equally) that are kind to others and treat people well regardless of their skin color. Fast forward to now, religion is their number one problem today. But d ones wey no carry religion for head, check dem well, very nice loving souls
Thanks for your contribution. But why are BLACKS always the scum of all other races? Black lives matter campaign even tend to emphasize that reality? Why blacks always at every and anywhere? This is a reality that is so profound that only few confront it in the public space. It is such a disturbing experience.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2020
Queenlovely:

come and get 10 eggs.
No ,I don't need it cuz I have.Thank u
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by delishpot: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2020
ukukaegbu:
Who carry dem go there in the first place, and what kind of contract did they execute that doesn't have a name?

They are just messing up anyhow and asking govt to sort them out, just like the Boko Haram guys. But no help whatsoever for the genuine hustlers.

A family buys you from an agent, they require you to work for a given period of time as a servant to pay off their I vestment. They also agree to give you pocket money aka salary.
You can not leave until the agreed time elapses. That is the contract. It seems that as contract ended corona did not allow them leave and they left the family and are living in desperation or are forced to remain with the family as servants in return for food and accommodation since contract has ended.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Investnow2017:

Thanks for your contribution. But why are BLACKS always the scum of all other races? Black lives matter campaign even tend to emphasize that reality? Why blacks always at every and anywhere? This is a reality that is profound that only few confront in the public space. It is such a disturbing experience.
Just lyk asking ,why is air everywhere
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Buddy0: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

No wonder, cuz the part u said "if u can't make it here ,u can't make it anywhere " is stupid ,lyk wtf .

Yea is stupid.. go abroad and become a billionaire is that easy.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by ProfAmaben(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2020
PigTormentor:

You must be one of the brainwashed confused Nigerian xtians.
99 percent of the people against Trump are Christians. 100 percent of Mexicans are more Xtian than you will ever be and they are against Trump. 99 percent of people from Latin America are Xtians and they are mostly against Trump.
98 percent of the people that will vote in the election are Christians and most will vote against Trump.
So get ready to jump inside the Lagos lagoon once your demi God TRAMP is voted out.

Notable response from a religious bigot cum tribalist. Your moniker makes me laugh grin. Go to Saudi Arabia oh ye moslem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Na who send them go there? "I must travel out of the country, I must travel out of the country" see where e don land them now...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Investnow2017: 11:56am On Aug 04, 2020
I have a feeling these ladies got a job to work as househelps and their contract ended and have been stranded due to the pandemic. The pandemic has exposed a whole lot of things around the world. Its not cheap to live in any of the Arab countries. If you are not careful you end up spending 90% of all your earnings caring for just your basics, and Saudi Arabia is not as flexible as Dubai - its not about religion, its about standard.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by ProfAmaben(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2020
PigTormentor:

Rubbish talk,

First of all, Israel is worse than all these countries when it comes to race. They see Africans as dogs. Even 5hr Israeli chief Rabbi calls blacks DOGS and monkeys.
Secondly a do you know how many of your blodas live in Muslim countries such Malaysia, Indonesia, UAE, Qatar Turkey etc.
Stop posting trash about topics that you are clueless of.

Israel has more moslems and has the largest mosque on Earth. You further authenticate my point. Lol @ bloda, English master.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by delishpot: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2020
Openbusiness4:

Not really terrible countries, but terrible for blacks because culturally they view blacks as slaves, because historically, they have sold, bought and used blacks as slaves in the Arab world. So that "attitude and belief" is still there generally. Unless u meet some really cool and kind Arabs that are nice and enlightened, most of the others will relate with you from a condescending point of view, like u are beneath them. Blacks have really suffered in this world.

And will continue to suffer judging by the way things are going in Negro lands.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by PigTormentor: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Israel has more moslems and has the largest mosque on Earth. You further authenticate my point. Lol @ bloda, English master.

What has Israel having a large Muslim population have to do with the point 9f discussion? Don't they have churches in Malaysia, Indonesia, UAE? Go and ask your blodas in Dubai if they don't have churches.
The point is that Israel treats blacks worse than than the Muslim countries you were wailing and crying about. Get your facts right.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by PigTormentor: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Notable response from a religious bigot cum tribalist. Your moniker makes me laugh grin. Go to Saudi Arabia oh ye moslem.

The pig tormentor is tormenting IPIGS like you.
Good!

Now STFU and get lost.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Sheriman(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Queenlovely:
in 1979, Saudi Arabia grandmosque was hijacked by religious terrorists, my uncle who turned Muslim a year ago died there that day.

where is the Muslim God he claimed to serve, I hate that country.

in 2007 I went from Jeddah to Riyadh without my hijab and people were just staring at me as if I was naked. I had diplomatic immunity and nothing could happen to me
Liar!!!! You are the greatest liar of all time on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
There's nowhere in the world that the negro isn't treated as scum.

All Eurasia, latin America, western Europe, and even in Africa.

The negro doesn't understand how the world works, he sees humanity and a global world where peace and order prevails.

He fails to see his place in the natural order and denies the glaring otherness that his homosapien brethren have boxed him into.

He picks a side but always looses.

The negro's destiny is extinction unless he confronts the big elephant in the room
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by ProfAmaben(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
PigTormentor:

The pig tormentor is tormenting IPIGS like you.
Good!

Now STFU and get lost.
I doubt it if you can afford 200 naira pork (pig meat) in real life. Get a life, who cares about IPOB?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Oselu28(f): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Buddy0:
I wonder what all these women are doing in this Arabs country in the name of work... Country shouldn't be an excuse for your failure, if you can't make it here you can't make it anywhere.

Some of u will just open your mouth waaaaa and spill rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
she better call the person that took her der to help her back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX / Aggrieved Staff Attacked By The Children Of Their Nigerian Boss In The UK / Man Flogs His Neighbour To Death In Niger State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.