Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family (38010 Views)

Trans Woman Takes A Picture EVERYDAY For 8 Mnths To Show Dramatic Transformation / Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) / Nigerian Dad Takes To Crossdressing, Gives Reasons: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Jasseyfrd(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Just imagine....
You Bleep me is so sweet [quote]

Women and sex

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Beno3: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Rubbish!
She too she no Bleep Chijioke? angry

5 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Patrioticman007(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Simbrixton:
igbo again

Na dem.

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by delishpot: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2020
And en think only cheating wives can cause their husband's to die. If only they accept the damage women have endured due to cheating husband's.

7 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by rigarmortis: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Fkced her so sweetly and ran away. Would she have felt indifferent if the d wasn't so sweet

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Kobicove(m): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2020
This one is really pained...

But why will you mislead a lady knowing fully we she no longer has time on her side? undecided
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by midashenry(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2020
sad
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2020
Not necessary.
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by spiceadole: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

It takes two to make a baby. Two

Yes..If she closes her legs,the 2nd person will not enter.
She wasn't raped.

12 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Ladycewhy(f): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2020
She is not smart enough,revenge is best served as a surprise ,she should have done the deed and not make noise about it.

4 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by livingspringass(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2020
arrest her ASAP. you either play or you get played. as if she is not cheating on the man, nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by vickydevoka(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2020
LoveBoys7:
I notice most girls prefer those who lie to them than truthful guys. She had it coming
U get sense. All they gals I have shine dere Congo comes after lie, u can tell a lady Truth n she will lyk u

2 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by toprealman: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:
Greedy men will not stop bringing problems to their family members. How can you ask a woman to abort twice that you're not ready only to be married with kids? Whatever happens to him and his family, he caused it.
Takes two to tango......give the lady some lashes too.

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by angelfallz(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2020
When people say, saving yourself for marriage (virginity) is the best, ladies won't hear.
When people say, get to know the man you are going out with, ladies won't hear.
When people say, know what you want from a man, ladies won't hear.

Now she is angry and bitter and issuing threats, for what? She should be arrested for threatening to kill the man and his family!!!

12 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Jman06(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Why is the foolish lady crying victim

Is she a baby She consented to having sex with the man and aborting the fruits of the act.

She even agreed that the guy "fvckked her so sweetly and made her cum a thousand times", so they both enjoyed the show.

She might even be cheating on the guy while they were dating, now she's crying victim.

If I were that guy, she'll be in serious trouble for making the above post. Before embarking on a journey of revenge, people should remember to dig two graves!

Nonsense and victim mentality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by angelfallz(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
She is not smart enough,revenge is best served as a surprise ,she should have done the deed and not make noise about it.

Which deed exactly?
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:
Greedy men will not stop bringing problems to their family members. How can you ask a woman to abort twice that you're not ready only to be married with kids? Whatever happens to him and his family, he caused it.

Why won't u support her when u are all the same..
A man u are not married to got u pregnant twice such dat u should be ashamed of buh no,it's a point of entitlement.
Where have u seen a man get pregnant after unprotected sex?
It's ur responsibility as a single woman to protect urself wen having sex cos saying u aborted for him a hundred times won't gain u sympathy from any reasonable human being, instead u will be glorifying ur stupidity.

I condemn cheating in its entirety buh threatening people's life on social media is something I cannot take lightly from any silly social media warrior.

4 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by AfroKnight: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2020
FrLukas:
She just kobalized herself. Mumu.

Threatening to kill someone and his family online is the height of stupidity.

Assuming something happens to that family without her knowledge, who's gonna believe she had nothing to do with it? undecided

Will the man risk jail term by dragging her to court? If he sponsored those abortions then he will be in trouble as well. The woman is desperate and she will scatter everywhere.

Chijioke has entered real trouble. Who will settle this matter now?

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by chukwuibuipob: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2020
sad FEAR IPOB yweets

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Angelfrost(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Well, the man messed up big time and deserves to be dragged all over the cyberspace!!! However, a line must be drawn when it comes to family!!!

She has no right whatsoever to bring in the innocent wife and kids... This is beyond witchcraft and insanity! That lady needs to be arrested, convicted and committed to psychiatry care.

Background checks have become far easier now with social media and internet... She could have easily confirmed this long ago! Come to even think of it... Was she coerced into having unprotected sex??! Abortion was also partly her choice.

6 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by fykes(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Mumu geh u threaten a married igbo woman say u bang her husband... Na u dey at risk
..THE RIP IS FOR YOU

2 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Beverlyjean(f): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

I wonder how people like u think...was she forced to abort @ gunpoint?? U got pregnant the first time and he asked u to abort and u still foolishly got pregnant the second time ... I think anyone that thinks that way is manipulative .... she wasn't raped... even if she was raped , there are preventive measures... not like she is a teenager... besides there are always signs that he was married but I guess she decided to ignore... not like she dint enjoy the sex , she might hv even told the man she doesn't like condoms, even if he wanted to use one.... no one was there when the going was good

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 04, 2020
She is dumb thats why she couldn't notice that the guy never loved her oloriburuku woman. u better move on and stop crying over split milk before you see your in jail
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2020
spiceadole:

Yes..If she closes her legs,the 2nd person will not enter.
She wasn't raped.
Who's talking about r.ape?
Some ladies will never date a married man. Yes I said it because I'm one of them. Do you know how painful it is to have invested time and everything in a relationship only to find out he has been married all along? Don't even talk about her digging through to find out his status. You know some men are extremely crafty.
Bottomline: that greedy man has stirred the hornets nest. Anything he sees, na him sabi.

6 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Why won't u support her when u are all the same..
A man u are not married to got u pregnant twice such dat u should be ashamed of buh no,it's a point of entitlement.
Where have u seen a man get pregnant after unprotected sex?
It's ur responsibility as a single woman to protect urself wen having sex cos saying u aborted for him a hundred times won't gain u sympathy from any reasonable human being, instead u will be glorifying ur stupidity.

I condemn cheating in its entirety buh threatening people's life on social media is something I cannot take lightly from any silly social media warrior.
You done?
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Colonelswitz101(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

You done?

Yes actually...
Come back tomorrow for ur wisdom 102 class

5 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Farki: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
emkz:
This is how men put their family at harm's way because of their philandering. Unfortunately for the scorned woman, if anything happens to the man or his family be it a kidnap, accident by gas explosion or armed robbery, she's the number 1 suspect. Once you find out you are being played by a married man, invite him over, prepare him a nice meal and put sleeping pills (not overdose). Once he has eaten and slept, get a hold of his phone and clean him out by making transfers to your account. Don't say anything to him.

If he goes to the police, that he was/is in a relationship with you would make it difficult to prove that you stole his money. Tell him you are going to inform his wife that he was seeing you and gave you money. But he is asking you to return the money because the relationship has gone south.

If he has a reputation to protect, he'd leave you alone.

This is still wrong.

What is so hard about being an adult and leaving a relationship built on lies?

I so hate that women are excused from or even encouraged to commit crimes because someone broke their heart.

3 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by DexterousOne(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
spiceadole:

Why is she indulging in premarital sex ,unprotected for that matter?

Women,first of all,owe themselves the duty of being decent,having respect for their bodies and regards for their lives.

Why is the married man sleeping around outside his marriage

The man bears the blame 100% here

8 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by IvarTheBoneless: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
grin

Pvssy scamming.
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I wonder how people like u think...was she forced to abort @ gunpoint?? U got pregnant the first time and he asked u to abort and u still foolishly got pregnant the second time ... I think anyone that thinks that way is manipulative .... she wasn't raped... even if she was raped , there are preventive measures... not like she is a teenager... besides there are always signs that he was married but I guess she decided to ignore... not like she dint enjoy the sex , she might hv even told the man she doesn't like condoms, even if he wanted to use one.... no one was there when the going was good
It takes two to tango aunty. If you've never been deceived by a man you loved whom you thought was single but was married, you'll talk the way you're talking.
Incase you didn't read in depth, the abortion is by the side, her main anger is a man she loved and really enjoyed fvcking has been married all along.
Even you, aunty do-good, would get angry.

7 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by SideInkom: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Men can be funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? / Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers / Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.