Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

With The Crisis Rocking Pdp And Cpc Primaries--- Acn Seems Vindicated? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With The Crisis Rocking Pdp And Cpc Primaries--- Acn Seems Vindicated? (487 Views)

I See APC And CPC Splitting / Reasons Why ACN And CPC Alliance Will Fail / ACN And CPC Have Failed To Reach An Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With The Crisis Rocking Pdp And Cpc Primaries--- Acn Seems Vindicated? by meine: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2011

After taking a closer look at the crisis rocking Party primaries in various states, it seems ACN was being smart by Using the consensus arrangement, their philosophy is all about Using the Trusted Hands they know. They also argued that aggrieved PDP members were infiltrating ACN and these foreigners were ready to buy their way to win ACN primaries.  Even though i frown at the imposition of Family members as Party candidates but i ask myself again how come ACN has enjoyed some relative peace?

The following are the controversies trailing some of the parties who conducted primaries

1. CPC In Kano----Abacha's son bought his way through the primaries and won, even though buhari and co dont like him, as it is now there is nothing they can do about it, he has secured a court order to back his candidacy grin

2. Crisis in PDP state chapters like Ogun, Oyo, Enugu, Abia and so many others are ruling the airwaves as of the moment

(1) (Reply)

Have A Movie Script For Sale. / When Would Nigerians Start Using Their Heads Than Their Mouths?. / Ciroma Asked to support Jonathan or Quit PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.