Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR (19762 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Shakes IGP Adamu Mohammed, Laughs With Him / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by abbaapple: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by Larrydeko2987: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nigeria is a lawless country with lawless leaders.

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by anonimi: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
LoveBoys7:
Like Magu, like IGP Adamu

Corruption everywhere you go under grandmaster barawo Bubu.
The Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC took us for a ride too much.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2529890_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
BlackfireX:
Sahara we will deal with you...
na dem be this.

Fraudulent agents of change. The APC way

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
everybody sha wants to be corrupted by fire by force...

everybody wants to be a looter by thunder by earthquake.

him also doesn't want to be left behind, him wan loot his own too....fraudster.

madness.

IGP my foot.

make dem burn am alive.

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by chukwuibuipob: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
sad Back in those good old days,dey told us dat Hausa/Fulani don't steal.

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by anonimi: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Larrydeko2987:
Nigeria is a lawless country with lawless leaders.

Well said.
A lawless country of lawless people who choose from among themselves to be their leaders.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by Awarah: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
hello everyone!
God is greater than thier livescores. Although, corona is real so, i adbice all to be cautious.

please if you need an HSE/Environmental Health officer for your project or company, feel free to reach me through my email:
clintonawarah@gmail.com
Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by bigcasava1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Oghene1st:
Sahara reporters at it again. Spreading falsehood for popularity and agenda.
that na for your own.
Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Who no like better thing, make I see

Contact for Quality Aliminium Windows and Doors.

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by frankyychiji(f): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
kestolove95:
Dey must not wait for government all d time, dey should think of way to raise funds ND do some project, nice one igp
And it must be cited in his village. Now who checks and balances this project and it's illegal funding?

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by FlordFlorez(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Every nooks and crannies of this country is filled with corruption, nepotism and tribalism. When are we going to finally get it right?
Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by frankyychiji(f): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Back in those good old days,dey told us dat Hausa/Fulani don't steal.
And you believed it.

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by Nchenches: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Most corrupt government in Nigeria’s history.

They said vote Baba because he is anti corruption.

They didn’t understand that Baba who’s very old could be sleeping in bed nursing problems of old age while the younger ones he employed shall steal Nigeria dry.

Sorry for Nigeria.

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by chukwuibuipob: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
frankyychiji:
And you believed it.
Well,to be honest with u,Hausa peepz in those days are honest pipu not nowadays ones dat swear with Allah! Walahi Allah sad!
Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by anonimi: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Oghene1st:
Sahara reporters at it again. Spreading falsehood for popularity and agenda.

Like the falsehood that Oshi-omo-Ole is spreading now to the good people of Edo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by Jabioro: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
I won't believe this until it is well proved..
Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by Linx1234: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Why save your money in the bank and still pay exorbitant service charges with no interest?

Why not let Oxford be an intermediary between you and the bank. Save your money with us with no service charge and still enjoy mouthwatering 50% interest on Return on Investment.

A wise man saves his money but a wiser man invest his money.

Think investment. Think Oxford.

For more info visit: www.oxfordgroupafrica.com or call 08123968064

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by anonimi: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nchenches:
Most corrupt government in Nigeria’s history.
They said vote Baba because he is anti corruption.
They didn’t understand that Baba who’s very old could be sleeping in bed nursing problems of old age while the younger ones he employed shall steal Nigeria dry.
Sorry for Nigeria.

Abeg leave matter for Mathias.
The Baba is a master rogue since forever, who is an expert in covering up his tracks with proxies while pretending to be a poor pensioner.
Fakest of the fakes.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273199_23933_jpegdbf13f9559bd803801ff359bf863c3d0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by Nchenches: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
realstars:
The Same Looters Are The Leaders, Looting Everywhere In Every Time.

For Mallam Daura, the head of the Buhari cabal, the trend must continue.
Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by Reference(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
baby124:
I don’t see what he did wrong here. Except forcing police to train during corona. At least the training school was established, for police. I think the Mopol Oga’s are angry that their oga forced them to bring out money they embezzled to do something good.

If you cannot see what is wrong them you are a part of them, a bonafide failed citizen. You might as well employ a driver and ask him to steal petrol from the gas station to take you home because the car is yours and your journey is legitimate.

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by baby124: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Reference:

If you cannot see what is wrong them you are a part of them, a bonafide failed citizen. You might as well employ a driver and ask him to steal petrol from the gas station to take you home because the car is yours and your journey is legitimate.
What you said makes no sense and does not have any correlation to the story. You are a product of Nigeria’s failed education. Is the structure on ground or no? At least he did not steal the money like you would.
Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by anonimi: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Reference:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3312536_bestcomment_pngb2ec90533d9845da22279f617696ee5f

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:
Corruption everywhere. From executive, to legislative to judiciary. Army to police to fed ministries and parastatal, EFCC, ICPC and what not.
Yawns
aswear I tire for Niger matter gan
Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by micflo28(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
In a sane country Akpabio should have been sacked and jailed.
Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by osazee12(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
MAGU speaking
Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by iswallker(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
a photo of the said training school would suffice with this report... cry
Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by Hotzone(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Na today
Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by Nchenches: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
anonimi:

The Baba is a master rogue since forever, who is an expert in covering up his tracks with proxies while pretending to be a poor pensioner.
Fakest of the fakes.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273199_23933_jpegdbf13f9559bd803801ff359bf863c3d0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53

Sani Abacha died intestate - suddenly, and was not able to cover his tracks and loots.

Baba who was Abacha’s henchman survives and covered his tracks and loots.
An unrepentant Islamist is friend of a church head in Oyibo land. How come?

Re: IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR by Nchenches: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
baby124:

What you said makes no sense and does not have any correlation to the story. You are a product of Nigeria’s failed education. Is the structure on ground or no? At least he did not steal the money like you would.

Develop more sense, please.

Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project / Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps / Ortom At The Scene Of A Motor Accident, Gives Help - Photos