Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! (2755 Views)

5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos) / Types Of Men Women Should Date / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Spclst900: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2011
poster

your own theory
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by koolchicco: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2011
angry angry
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Atreides(f): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2011
@Mrs. Chima,grin grin grin grin. I beat tha morrafuckin dawg real good,didn't i?
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by MrsChima(f): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2011
Yes, you did baby! grin grin
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by MrCork17: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2011
grin Atreides <<<<<< Dogs on heat >>>>>>>>Mrs Chima grin
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Faher(m): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2011
Dogs and B@tches. Choose one for yourself. Case closed.
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Atreides(f): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2011
Cork are you still alive? Damn i coulda swore you was dead when i hit that rock on your head. You was molesting the flowers in Mrs Chima's rose garden,remember? grin grin
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Mygoldie(f): 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2011
Mr-cork i dey suspect you to be someone i know here on NL. ''thinking'' cool
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by MrCork17: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2011
Mygoldie:

Mr-cork i dey suspect you to be someone i know here on NL. ''thinking'' cool

Sweeery. U beeen dreamin about me? dont lie! wink
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by MrsChima(f): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2011
Faher:

Dogs and B@tches. Choose one for yourself. Case closed.

Heeey suga.  How you be?   kiss

Atreides:

Cork are you still alive? Damn i coulda swore you was dead when i hit that rock on your head. You was molesting the flowers in Mrs Chima's rose garden,remember? grin grin

He is like a cat.  They have nine lives.  I think we need to get rid all of his lives before we will see some result.  I am not suggesting we kill him JUST IN CASE FBI is nearby.  (looking around)
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by MrCork17: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2011
Atreides:

Mrs Chima? the chick cant even coook egg undecided
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Faher(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Heeey suga.  How you be?   kiss

Cool, very cool.
Just wondering how many threads you open per day, nowadays
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by MrsChima(f): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2011
Damn Faher, I have only opened three threads this year! You make me sick. angry
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Mygoldie(f): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2011
Lolz grin grin grin ^
@i have only opened three thread this year.

like seriously? sis.
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Faher(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Damn Faher, I have only opened three threads this year! You make me sick. angry

Oh for real?. So the 3 threads you opened yesterday are all you've opened this year?
Well, I guess you can open one in my name again.
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by MrsChima(f): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2011
Excuse you Mygoldie? Don't make me bust your head sis! I have only opened three threads this year! I did not say total either!

Excuse you Faher? I did not open three threads yesterday. You need to look at the dates of when the threads were created NEGRO! I will bust your head next after Mygoldie!

HISSSSSS TO YOU ALL.
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Mygoldie(f): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2011
I see your heavy sis,when are you due? grin cheesy
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by MrsChima(f): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I am feeling a lil vomitish.
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Faher(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2011
ooh. Boy or girl?
Wish you a safe delivery .
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Atreides(f): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2011
Faher:

ooh. Boy or girl?
Wish you a safe delivery .
Both! grin Mr. Chima doesn't slack. I'm prolly gonna be on diaper duty until i move out. *sigh*
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Mygoldie(f): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2011
aww sis,i thought you've passed that ''vomitish'' stage already? shocked

you just take it easy,you hear. cheesy
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Mygoldie(f): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2011
Atreides are you indirectly applying, to become Mrs chima's house girl?

or what? tongue
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Atreides(f): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2011
She knows what i'm talking bout. wink
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Mygoldie(f): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2011
Don't tell me your Mr chima's mother. shocked shocked
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Atreides(f): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2011
No i'm Mrs. Chima's firstborn. Being the firstborn means you have to deal with all your annoying sibs.
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by MrsChima(f): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2011
We don't want to know what sex of the baby is.  We want to be surprised, but we hoping its a girl!  We have decided on a few names for both sex just in case we have the opposite.  Who knows we may have both sexes at the same time.  

Thanks for the well wishes!  My in-laws that is in the same area comes over a lot.  I mean geez!  I can't imagine if the WHOLE FAMILY move to the same area.  I am in trouble huh? If I eat ONE MORE BOWL OF FUFU! I SWEAR!
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Mygoldie(f): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2011
Lol,sometimes it is good to just keep the sex of a baby as a surprise,but my dear,what colour of baby stuff would you get,when you go shopping,blue or pink?thi s question always springs to mind.Although one can compliment it with other colours such as cream,white,purple and the rest.But i'd rather i know the sex of the baby,so that i can shop countlessly for it,with awareness of the colour,lol.
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Atreides(f): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2011
A little Chimette unleashed into the world. . Dark days are coming. .
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by MrsChima(f): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2011
Mygoldie:

Lol,sometimes it is good to just keep the sex of a baby as a surprise,but my dear,what colour of baby stuff would you get,when you go shopping,blue or pink?thi s question always springs to mind.Although one can compliment it with other colours such as cream,white,purple and the rest.But i'd rather i know the sex of the baby,so that i can shop countlessly for it,with awareness of the colour,lol.

Well, neutral colors like yellow, white, brown, silver, black, and orange is what my husband have looked at and are buying. He said the baby is African and must wear african colors. WHATEVER THAT MEANS. Don't ask me. I just went along with the program because I did not want to hear one of his famous lectures.

Oooh Mr. Chima. When you going to be "heavy"?
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by MrsChima(f): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2011
Atreides:

Chile! I almost hissed at you! Bad girl! angry angry The baby is going to be an angel. grin
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Mygoldie(f): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2011
Atreides:

Lol@little chimette

yea gotcha sis,men have different opinion,on such issues.ain't surprising.
Re: Women Should Never Call Men Dogs Again! by Atreides(f): 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Chile! I almost hissed at you! Bad girl! angry angry The baby is going to be an angel. grin
Angel? Sure. And you're Ms Goody Two Shoes. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls And Women Smile And Laugh More Than Boys And Men / Romance Section New Year's Resolution / 10 Reasons Why Bad Guys Always Get The Good Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.