Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (225744 Views)

Poland Work Visa Available!!! / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
williamszooh:
@nugwa1803
Ok. So Whether you are selected or not, they will still inform you?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Useku(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jonsnow123:

The last time i checked. NO SIR

Hello boss,

Please how can I get to Poland with 3'5m

Kindly assist,thanks
Re: Poland Work Visa by laidenews(f): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Useku:

Hello boss,

Kindly assist,thanks
Read through the thread carefully so you don't get scammed by wrong work agents. That amount will be enough to process everything. Just take the time to read the thread and make your own research.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Useku(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
laidenews:
Read through the thread carefully so you don't get scammed by wrong work agents. That amount will be enough to process everything. Just take the time to read the thread and make your own research.

Thanks, but are you in Poland?
Re: Poland Work Visa by laidenews(f): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Useku:

Thanks, but are you in Poland?

No but I got all the information I needed to start the process on this thread.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Jonsnow123: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Useku:

Hello boss,

Kindly assist,thanks

I think the process are on the thread, you just have to read tru it and make your research. Before someone starts calling someone scammer.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by nugwa1803(f): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Yes they will. They will send an email
Ikman33:

Ok. So Whether you are selected or not, they will still inform you?
Re: Poland Work Visa by laidenews(f): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jonsnow123:

I think the process are on the thread, you just have to read tru it and make your research. Before someone starts calling someone scammer.
oh please don't misunderstand me. I wasn't referring to you as a scammer. I was only telling the poster to read through the thread so as not to get into the hands of wrong job agency (You know going through an agency is almost inevitable for the processing).
Don't be annoyed.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Jonsnow123: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2021
laidenews:
oh please don't misunderstand me. I wasn't referring to you as a scammer. I was only telling the poster to read through the thread so as not to get into the hands of wrong job agency (You know going through an agency is almost inevitable for the processing).
Don't be annoyed.

No problem
I understand. The statement wasn't for you though, it was just a general thing.

It's all good
Re: Poland Work Visa by Fiestafetta: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Following
Re: Poland Work Visa by Olumighty123(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
So today, I was so determined that I made several searches over the internet, I sha somehow stumbled on a platform with people living and working in Poland, met people from all over and was asking several questions, so there was this lady I'm in contact with who happens to be from Nigeria and living and working in poland, she narrated how she made it over to Poland last december, according to her statement, she started all the processing last year November and all her visa and papers was ready by December and she flew the same December, Told me she spend 5000zl, which amount to a little over 500k Nija money, Pls, she also said the agent would provide all the necessary papers that I will be presenting at the polish embassy, she also said the agent will be the one to book my appointment for me at the embassy, how possible could all of this be? I'm just trying to make sure I'm on the right path, make expert come in and advice abeg..
Re: Poland Work Visa by bolaji96: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hello everyone, please can I use a credit card statement as proof of funds for my work visa application instead of Bank statement?
Re: Poland Work Visa by ashatoda: 6:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Olumighty123:
So today, I was so determined that I made several searches over the internet, I sha somehow stumbled on a platform with people living and working in Poland, met people from all over and was asking several questions, so there was this lady I'm in contact with who happens to be from Nigeria and living and working in poland, she narrated how she made it over to Poland last december, according to her statement, she started all the processing last year November and all her visa and papers was ready by December and she flew the same December, Told me she spend 5000zl, which amount to a little over 500k Nija money, Pls, she also said the agent would provide all the necessary papers that I will be presenting at the polish embassy, she also said the agent will be the one to book my appointment for me at the embassy, how possible could all of this be? I'm just trying to make sure I'm on the right path, make expert come in and advice abeg..
And she is the one to supply you with the agent's number abi? This one want to lose his hard earned money. There's no where in the Polish embassy that the agent helps a person to book appointment even when appointment booking is done via phone calls. Now appointment booking is done online so it's better you open your eyes and ears so that it won't end in premium tears. Many people are accusing @Justwise of been strict infact I once thought so too but the man is actually doing a great job here saving a lot of people from been leeched upon by these bunch of devil's called agents. Call me whatever you like but the truth is what I just wrote. But let me round up with this, on this specific thread there's a lot of information already posted freely that I believe a person who is truly educated and not just pass through school can make use of to embark on his journey. That's why we are taught how to research in school if you can't pick information here and do your personal research then you have nothing to go do in Poland. This thread is just so littered with bad eggs looking for who to rip off go through all threads in the travel section

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2021
Olumighty123:

The agent is not the one to book your appointment dear. Where the work of the agent stops is to help you get your work documents and other relevant document from Poland. You do the rest yourself here in Nigeria. SHINE YA EYES.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2021
Olumighty123:

Let me give you the benefit of the doubt…hoping that what I’m thinking is not your intention of posting this here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by Artistavin: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2021
is it through that poland is also doing boimertic appointment someone told me that he is going for boimetric next week....how true is that...he also said he is going with some documents like vaccination Certificate.
Re: Poland Work Visa by kayus4luv2(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hello Modupe, Good Afternoon. I got a job with a consulting firm in Poland and they have been on my work permit processing since 2nd week August (already tired cause my mind don comot this Naija)

I have seen some of your responses which are going to be useful for me in applying for Visa when the work permit finally come through.
However i have these few questions to ask 1) I got married recently can i apply for Visa with my wife

2) When you mention flight reservation does it mean i have to book and pay for my flight before applying for Visa
3) To leave in Warsaw how much will be good enough for a couple to live fine
4) Will there be questions on if i will return to Nigeria at the embassy cause i actually dont like answering this particular question.

I will also be happy if i can get your contact please.
MoDuPe19201:

Oh nice. And it was extremely frustrating getting the appointment.

Just keep calling and you should try and get at least 3 different phones calling at the same time.

Documents I submitted:

Cover letter
Work Permit
Documents from Employer in Poland
Work contract
Bank Statement
Travel Insurance (365 days)
Flight Reservation (to And fro)

Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Knowledge is power. Take your time to read through the thread from page 1 till now. It has been written in simple terms. Even if you have that kind of money to spare do it wisely.

NO AGENT GIVES VISA.

It doesn't matter if she helped you before to get to Dubai. This thread has made it DIY.

Luck800:
please i really need your urgent advice. I have been visiting this platform for a long time but i don’t really like commenting. please i need your help. I’m trying to get a Poland working visa and a female agent in warri who help me before get a visa to Dubai said she can help me get a Poland working permit and Visa. she said the cost is 2.2 and that i have to pay half upfront until i get my visa. please is that really possible and true. what are your advices? I’m not really good in reading that’s why i didn’t bother to read from the beginning. I’m sorry for bothering your. please i need your advice
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
kayus4luv2:
Hello Modupe, Good Afternoon. I got a job with a consulting firm in Poland and they have been on my work permit processing since 2nd week August (already tired cause my mind don comot this Naija)

I have seen some of your responses which are going to be useful for me in applying for Visa when the work permit finally come through.
However i have these few questions to ask 1) I got married recently can i apply for Visa with my wife

2) When you mention flight reservation does it mean i have to book and pay for my flight before applying for Visa
3) To leave in Warsaw how much will be good enough for a couple to live fine
4) Will there be questions on if i will return to Nigeria at the embassy cause i actually dont like answering this particular question.

I will also be happy if i can get your contact please.

To answer your questions-
1. You and your wife can apply get the work permit then use it to apply for the Visa.
2. It means that you have to show them at the embassy a flight reservation use flightbooking.com to get that ( go through the thread you will see it there)
3. I guess this is a personal opinion, your work permit comes with accommodation by the way
4. Questions ask varies

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Where are the testimonies on this thread?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Luck800: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
remecy:
Knowledge is power. Take your time to read through the thread from page 1 till now. It has been written in simple terms. Even if you have that kind of money to spare do it wisely.

NO AGENT GIVES VISA.

It doesn't matter if she helped you before to get to Dubai. This thread has made it DIY.

Thanks for your reply. So what can she help me do as an agent and what is my part to play. I never went to the embassy for interview when she help me get my Dubai visa. So she’s saying i shouldn’t worry she will get it for me. Please I’m really sorry if I’m asking you questions that have been deliberated on before. Please can i trust her from the past because she help me get a Dubai visa before?
And moreover i have been living outside Nigeria for a long time. I closed my bank account in Nigeria for a long time. Can i open a new bank account and deposit the required money needed to be in the account to get a working visa a month before the interview. Please try and be patient and explain to me. Thanks a lot
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
I guess you should be patient to go through the thread.
Work permit is gotten from Poland.
She is going to contact someone in Poland to do that for you. So while not do it yourself.
As per trusting your agent, its up to you.

Luck800:

Thanks for your reply. So what can she help me do as an agent and what is my part to play. I never went to the embassy for interview when she help me get my Dubai visa. So she’s saying i shouldn’t worry she will get it for me. Please I’m really sorry if I’m asking you questions that have been deliberated on before. Please can i trust her from the past because she help me get a Dubai visa before?
And moreover i have been living outside Nigeria for a long time. I closed my bank account in Nigeria for a long time. Can i open a new bank account and deposit the required money needed to be in the account to get a working visa a month before the interview. Please try and be patient and explain to me. Thanks a lot
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Luck800:

@luck800,Mr man,please shine your eye wella,if you can take your time and go through this trend,even before you get to half number of this pages,you will definately understand,how you call apply,get your work permit,and even do the visa processsing by yourself without consulting any agent.it is not that hard but you need to be patient and focused.to me ooooooh,forget about that agent.if you determine to take the bull by the horn,believe me,you will not spend up to #500k for the whole process(flight ticket not included),then you can use the remaining #1.7m as your account balance statements of account,that you will present at the embassy as part of your documents
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
remecy:
Where are the testimonies on this thread?
@remecy,l wonder ooooh,l am also expecting to hear some testimonies today,does it mean that poland embassy no grant visa or what?,abii naa our people no wan share there testimonies anymore to give others hope.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Luck800: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
williamszooh:
@luck800,Mr man,please shine your eye wella,if you can take your time and go through this trend,even before you get to half number of this pages,you will definately understand,how you call apply,get your work permit,and even do the visa processsing by yourself without consulting any agent.it is not that hard but you need to be patient and focused.to me ooooooh,forget about that agent.if you determine to take the bull by the horn,believe me,you will not spend up to #500k for the whole process(flight ticket not included),then you can use the remaining #1.7m as your account balance statements of account,that you will present at the embassy as part of your documents

Thank you so much sir for having the time to explain to me. I really appreciate it a lot.
Please regarding my bank account statement. Can i use a new bank account less than 2 months even if i have the required funds in it? Or it’s it compulsory the account must be more than 6 months?
And the agent said she can get everything done for me in a month. Please is this really possible. I really need everyone’s help. Please enlighten your brother more.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ashirioluwa: 12:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Olumighty123:
She started the processing in November and her visa was ready by December. She / he might be saying the truth but I don’t believe it.
Re: Poland Work Visa by mightymuy: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
No appointment yet after the fourth draw.... This is terrible

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.