Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (225330 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by Olumighty123(m): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
mightymuy:
No appointment yet after the fourth draw.... This is terrible

A quick question regarding appointments, Does it matter when your appointment date finally comes in? Does a work permit has a validity date?
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
mightymuy:
@mightymuy,no be only you the thing affect oooo,same thing with me.to get work visa appointment date now is by God grace,though this new system is far better than the phone call,l believe with time,l will surely get an appointment date.
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Olumighty123:

A quick question regarding appointments, Does it matter when your appointment date finally comes in? Does a work permit has a validity date?
sure,work permit has a validity period,but it vary like 1yr,2yrs and 3yrs,it's depend on the nature of the job,you are going there to do

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
mightymuy:
@mightymuy,the thing tired me oooooooh

Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2021
@Luck800

Ok bro no more ..my agent this my agent that, my agent helps me get this, my agent will provide all the documents..bla bla bla

Direct these questions to your agent, you are paying her and she has done it for you before.

I see your posts as an indirect ad here
Re: Poland Work Visa by jtech17: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2021
justwise:
@Luck800

Ok bro no more ..my agent this my agent that, my agent helps me get this, my agent will provide all the documents..bla bla bla

Direct these questions to your agent, you are paying her and she has done it for you before.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oga JUSTWISE sanitizing travel threads of scammers and giving out antiScam vaccines to members of the public..... from UK to Canada to US to poland ... honestly man you're really trying... I've seen you on many travel threads
Re: Poland Work Visa by Luck800: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2021
justwise:
@Luck800

I don’t know what you mean by indirect ad. I have been on this nairaland for some time now and i hardly comment. All i wanted to know from people who know the process is if i can use just the documents i have and still get the visa. Or will the embassy surely know if the documents i tender were forged because she said she can help me get the required documents i need.
My main question is if it’s possible for an agent to arrange or the needed documents for me and i get the visa?

And yes i have asked her all this questions she said i shouldn’t worry. So those that mean i should just give her the money and not ask questions?
Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2021
Luck800:

I don’t know what you mean by indirect ad. I have been on this nairaland for some time now and i hardly comment. All i wanted to know from people who know the process is if i can use just the documents i have and still get the visa. Or will the embassy surely know if the documents i tender were forged because she said she can help me get the required documents i need.
My main question is if it’s possible for an agent to arrange or the needed documents for me and i get the visa?

And yes i have asked her all this questions she said i shouldn’t worry. So those that mean i should just give her the money and not ask questions?

Basically you want to know if you will be caught if you applied with forged documents and you came here to seek reassurance? Dude your days here is numbered.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Luck800: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
justwise:

Basically you want to know if you will be caught if you applied with forged documents and you came here to seek reassurance? Dude your days here is numbered.

Yes that’s exactly what i want to know. I don’t know why you said my days are numbered. I have taken my time to read some of the comments here but not everything. I just saw the beginning and wanted to go straight to my questions.
I believe I’m not the first person to have all the required documents when applying for a visa that’s why i wanted to ask people who might have gotten their visa through the help of an agent.
Is it a no no to even try with a forged documents the agency tell you they will get for you?
Re: Poland Work Visa by jtech17: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Luck800:

Yes that’s exactly what i want to know. I don’t know why you said my days are numbered. I have taken my time to read some of the comments here but not everything. I just saw the beginning and wanted to go straight to my questions.
I believe I’m not the first person to have all the required documents when applying for a visa that’s why i wanted to ask people who might have gotten their visa through the help of an agent.
Is it a no no to even try with a forged documents the agency tell you they will get for you?
Oga you fuckup big time... this kind of question is not for this kind of platform... you are promoting forgery and ficticious documentation,.. oga justwise is telling you that this is not the right place to ask if forged documents will work... goto the yahoo agent promising you forged documents... and get your facts... people only ask if to verify the authenticity of their documents to know if its not fake so as not to have visa denials and a 10 year ban... when people like you are caught it causes the current immigration situation many ppl are facing today to secure a visa genuinely, people like you go to poland engage in sham marriages and abandon the women and children you have to go to other countries.. you don't research at all and see dat getting visa to countries easier to goto in d past is now almost impossible... because of this nonsense Nigerian factor mentality... oga justwise abeg remove this guy from here... na dem dey make visa dey hard genuine people like us...

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Luck800: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
jtech17:

Oga you fuckup big time... this kind of question is not for this kind of platform... you are promoting forgery and ficticious documentation,.. oga justwise is telling you that this is not the right place to ask if forged documents will work... goto the yahoo agent promising you forged documents... and get your facts... people only ask if to verify the authenticity of their documents to know if its not fake so as not to have visa denials and a 10 year ban... when people like you are caught it causes the current immigration situation many ppl are facing today to secure a visa genuinely, people like you go to poland engage in sham marriages and abandon the women and children you have to go to other countries.. you don't research at all and see dat getting visa to countries easier to goto in d past is now almost impossible... because of this nonsense Nigerian factor mentality... oga justwise abeg remove this guy from here... na dem dey make visa dey hard genuine people like us...

I understand everything you said and the truth is that you are right. But you are just judging me from from what other people have done. I understand you said I’m not supposed to ask that question here.
If not because I’m trying to travel do you think i will be coming here to type back to you people? I’m not the type that like talking or arguing. I have been to Dubai before and i came back. Now i just want to try and go somewhere better and won’t regret?
You may had have a lot of opportunities in your life before and enquired some knowledge about this but not everyone have that opportunities. I will never type anything here again
All the Nigerians that went to Europe or America did they all go there in a 100% through documents way? Does that mean if i go there i will make Nigeria bad?
Don’t just conclude and judged someone
Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Luck800:

Ok see you later then.

Nigerians like you are making this visa thing very difficult for genuine applicants

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by jtech17: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Luck800:

I understand everything you said and the truth is that you are right. But you are just judging me from from what other people have done. I understand you said I’m not supposed to ask that question here.
If not because I’m trying to travel do you think i will be coming here to type back to you people? I’m not the type that like talking or arguing. I have been to Dubai before and i came back. Now i just want to try and go somewhere better and won’t regret?
You may had have a lot of opportunities in your life before and enquired some knowledge about this but not everyone have that opportunities. I will never type anything here again
All the Nigerians that went to Europe or America did they all go there in a 100% through documents way? Does that mean if i go there i will make Nigeria bad?
Don’t just conclude and judged someone
Okay..
Concerning opportunities ehn.you are more privileged than I am... I haven't left Nigeria since I was born.. not even cotonou sef... I've been doing corporate jobs 50k salary jobs oo, as well as entrepreneurship it was rough for me and still is.. if not I wont be on various travel threads... so don't think I am already abroad making millions... ..

Not all Nigerians went with the right documents is still the bone of contention here.. ppl caught makes immigration rules stiffer for other Nigerians.. to get a date for visa interview is an Herculean task..... do you think its the same way they treat us in Nigeria here they treat other African countries

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by noskcid(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jonsnow123:

No problem
I understand. The statement wasn't for you though, it was just a general thing.

It's all good

Good evening bro, I sent you a mail sir, I don’t know if you received it
Re: Poland Work Visa by Milezwadup: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
who else has seen this today

Re: Poland Work Visa by Milezwadup: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
i want to start the process of getting a poland work visa, please what’s the biggest challenge i’m about to face during this process
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Milezwadup:
i want to start the process of getting a poland work visa, please what’s the biggest challenge i’m about to face during this process
Before you start the processing,first and foremost,have you gotten your work permit? and also have you gotten all the required documents?,if yes,you can now start to think about how to book an appointment and to get an appointment date.as l am talking to you,l am still expecting an appointment date,since 28/08/21,when l submitted my online application.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Olumighty123(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
williamszooh:
Before you start the processing,first and foremost,have you gotten your work permit? and also have you gotten all the required documents?,if yes,you can now start to think about how to book an appointment and to get an appointment date.as l am talking to you,l am still expecting an appointment date,since 28/08/21,when l submitted my online application.

Sir, can I pm you?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Milezwadup: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
williamszooh:

but i saw this today

Re: Poland Work Visa by mightymuy: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sorry for the late response bro. I believe that no matter how hard it is, it shall soon be our turn.... Gracia
williamszooh:
@mightymuy,no be only you the thing affect oooo,same thing with me.to get work visa appointment date now is by God grace,though this new system is far better than the phone call,l believe with time,l will surely get an appointment date.
Re: Poland Work Visa by yemmywesey(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
williamszooh:

Hello how can I get a work permit, all sites I have been to are scammers
Re: Poland Work Visa by DestinyG02(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
lordally:

Replied
I lordally how can I link up through pm.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Olumighty123(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
So, I was in contact with the said agent today, in other words, he was not an agent, he was just somebody who has a small business running in poland, he narrated everything to me, Note: we were on video call, what he made known to me is the fact that he's not giving me a job, he's only going to help me use his company to issue me a work permit and he's ready to give me all the companies details and document for me to take to the embassy, so now, what he told me Was, as soon as I get to poland, I'd be the one in search of job, that's a red flag. I choose to not patronize him and I'm on the move on searching elsewhere.. thanks y'all for the tips on my previous thread.
Re: Poland Work Visa by TobyTreasure: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2021
No testimony here yet

Is this still working??
Re: Poland Work Visa by black001: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
Olumighty123:
So, I was in contact with the said agent today, in other words, he was not an agent, he was just somebody who has a small business running in poland, he narrated everything to me, Note: we were on video call, what he made known to me is the fact that he's not giving me a job, he's only going to help me use his company to issue me a work permit and he's ready to give me all the companies details and document for me to take to the embassy, so now, what he told me Was, as soon as I get to poland, I'd be the one in search of job, that's a red flag. I choose to not patronize him and I'm on the move on searching elsewhere.. thanks y'all for the tips on my previous thread.

You searching for a job in Poland alone is hard esp when u don’t speak polish , unless u get person there wey go assist you

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.