Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo (55174 Views)

Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric / Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by earnit1: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
really
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by edoairways: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
asanwafo:
Cos they watch, they should not put up criticism?
No they shouldn't

1 Like

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by tsspsolutions: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
pickatyou:
Funny how women blame men for everything. Never owning up to their own foolishness and always trying to play the blame game and emotional blackmail card so they can come out as victims.

If there was no camera for everyone to see, it's her type that would come out and claim the poor guy raped her

That's their SOP. They can't never take responsibility for their actions.
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Heymus(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Her shame even dey shame me, very d_aft of a girl. I see nothing special about this Eric of a guy, boring, unintelligent, foody etc. Just carry muscle everywhere.
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by DarkJeddi(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
A very devilish show

If you're watching BBN and you're above 18, your head is not correct

All these strange entertainments that the oyinbos brought to you will kill you

What a foolish generation, I'm so ashamed of the tribe of Israel

Funny things , hausas-fulanis barely watch all these shits

But Yoruba and igbos are known for all sorts of devilishness
That's why Lagos State will be amongst the first to be punished very soon

You are ASHAMED of the Tribe of ISRAEL? shocked

NIGGA,this is Naija,ain't nobody from the TRIBE OF ISRAEL.. cheesy
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by asanwafo: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
edoairways:
No they shouldn't
See ur head
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by daniwise(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
ModestGal:
I think I'm the only one that actually like Eric and lilo together, even Lilo herself is regretting why I'm here unhappy that they got separated, to me they look so cute together and I can't wait for them both to get married. NAWA for me o

This is d most senseless post today
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by meobizy(f): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
She never start. Now it’s time to remove that useless Vee who has nothing to offer but living under a man’s shadow.
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Nexusjr(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Smh... grin
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by daniwise(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
The way Erica use to rubbish Laycon is so annoying and disgusting. I foresee Erica and either Vee/Brighto being d next casualties.
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by shurlermoz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
A very devilish show

Whatever you are looking for you will find it.
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
A very devilish show

grin
VOTE Laycon to 32052
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by mikkyangel3: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
A very devilish show

You ok bro?
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Coldfeets: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Just like in the Bible.

Adam, Adam, who told you that you are nàked?

Baba, the woman you gave me have put me into trouble.
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Brushless: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
majamajic:
Lilo was sex , dating and Love starved before coming to the house
She now wants turn BB house to her private life , unto our sub money , we voted her out !
Eric was slightly lucky not to follow her ,
Lilo was so shameless girl, when other girls are busy cooking , she be kissing and cuddling with Eric inside room , immediately the food is done, she will come carry plate and put only her and Eric food , immediately after eating at dinning table around other housemates , she will drag Eric back to the room and start kissing, fingering and cuddling !
She was so boring !
No one took advantage of her , she wants play Miracle's girl Nina with Eric , forgetting that miracle was a team worker, unlike lazy boring uncreative Eric .
You said it all.
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Nigra(f): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ogbeni e shock ba!?!? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...be sleeping on bike there.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Calicoe: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Thunder faya u dia.. U wen see grabis come loose control wan form victim of emotional weakness. I pity ur bf because if you still see another grabis u go still cheat on am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award / Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.