Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 (4870 Views)

Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) / I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd / Lady Who Survived A Car Crash That Killed Her Entire Family, Bags PhD At 27 (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Seikiri1:

When you have Jesus Christ of Nazareth you will lack nothing.
now that you have him, what have you achieved?
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Seikiri1: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Henrymorre:
now that you have him, what have you achieved?

Grace and i have known the truth.
U do likewise and be set free.
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Seikiri1:

No... not be me.
I have Jesus in my life i am satisfied, even though i have nothing i am satisfied.
you have Jesus and your broke. You are not even sure there is life after death, you only believe on mere words from a book. My dear better make money now you can still see it stop hoping and believing something you can't prove Nobody can.
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Seikiri1:

Grace and i have known the truth.
U do likewise and be set free.
young man go and sit down. Your ignorance is beyond me.
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Seikiri1: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Henrymorre:
you have Jesus and your broke. You are not even sure there is life after death, you only believe on mere words from a book. My dear better make money now you can still see it stop hoping and believing something you can't prove Nobody can.

When someone dies where does his money goes?
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Seikiri1: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Henrymorre:
young man go and sit down. Your ignorance is beyond me.

Repent now when you have the chance.
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Kenmatt(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
The first pic "no fine at all".
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
She looks better not smiling.
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by hardbody: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
No Matter the Accomplishments we are able to Accomplish in Life. Be it Degrees, Wealth, Marriage,Power and all that. If you Miss JESUS out of your Accomplishments, It is a Wasted Investment!

Oga Na wa oo.

Even Jesus lived the good life. Recall he himself said the people were speaking about him that he was eating and drinking and mingling with sinners. Take it easy, God has made everything for our enjoyment.
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by hardbody: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kenmatt:
The first pic "no fine at all".

And that is the real her...very ugly duckling
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Dayoebe(m): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
What does this post has to do with Jesus and co prophets?

sha must drag religion into every sensible issue just to fulfill righteousness?
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by femi4: 5:59am On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
No Matter the Accomplishments we are able to Accomplish in Life. Be it Degrees, Wealth, Marriage,Power and all that. If you Miss JESUS out of your Accomplishments, It is a Wasted Investment!
People with bad grades use this to console themselves.
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 05, 2020
Seikiri1:

When someone dies where does his money goes?
To his love ones to continue flexing, how about you; when you die where does your poverty goes? You will leave debt for your family and they will continue to curse you. (By you I meant someone).
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by SirGodwin8: 6:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Do u have 12k and u wanna make money online...Am a student like you i sell Btc and Ethereum ...I also run smart contracts with just an initial investment of 12k that i started with.....Invest in Cryptocurrency Now don't miss out on it!!

Chat me up on 09030385026 for more clarifications

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Seikiri1: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

To his love ones to continue flexing, how about you; when you die where does your poverty goes? You will leave debt for your family and they will continue to curse you. (By you I meant someone).

That's where the difference between you and me comes in i don't owe anyone except God.
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by SocialJustice: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Did she tell you she is missing Jesus?

Seun, lalasticlala please do something about the way this user writes with repeated capital letters.
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Seikiri1:

That's where the difference between you and me comes in i don't owe anyone except God.
Forget that talk, you said the riches is of no use to him after death neither is poverty but at least the riches will still be useful to his love ones or he can donate it to charity and change a lot of people lifes. Tell me again how dying poor is better again.
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Seikiri1: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Forget that talk, you said the riches is of no use to him after death neither is poverty but at least the riches will still be useful to his love ones or he can donate it to charity and change a lot of people lifes. Tell me again how dying poor is better again.
And who told u Christians are poor.
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2020
Seikiri1:

And who told u Christians are poor.
Where did I say that?
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Seikiri1: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Where did I say that?
I have been reading your post ever since, it's only poverty am seeing.
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by CaptalnMitch: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2020
Lighthen:
things have really gone bad my way this few days.i will like financial aid from anyone who gets this message.my mental health is deteriorating. 0018395014 standbic ibtc.
since when have you been into this begging?
I sent you nothing. Kindly confirm

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Equity15(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2020
but you can still enjoy life after the PHD na

Do you know we can create an ecommerce or regular website for you in 10minutes plus a mobile app uploaded to play store for just 8,000? you pay after we deliver unbelievable right? try us. it's a win-win deal. we win, you win more. check siggy.
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Austeeenxx: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2020
x123xlolls:

True talk, even WE muslims know that.

But, do forget not that, HE (Jesus, peace be upon HIM) is only a messenger among others... that is what we believed.

Facebook messenger or Yahoo messenger?

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
meobizy:
Her eyes are too far apart and she has an eight-head. At twenty-six, which kind of experience did you miss out on? You’re young enough to start anytime you want.
No mind her her mate still dey try use football Age join Army recruit she never see anything.
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by shawante(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Martinez39s:
26 is a young age. There is time to enjoy your life. Take it easy.
Still 26..Has she even started life?

Do This When Someone Is Angry And Shouting At You / Jamb 2012 Registration/form And Genuine/recommended Biometric Scanner Is Out / 10 Times Your Brain Must Have Deceived You.