Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House (26405 Views)

Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Leaving Imo Government House In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Ayemileto(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
mamotalk:

When contacted, the Senior Special Assistant to the governor on print media, Modestus Nwamkpa, said that thugs did not flog the pensioners.

He, however, said that the state government was frowning at illegal protests in the state.

Nwamkpa said that the government had discovered that most of the protesters were ‘ghost pensioners’ who were being used by the opposition politicians to discredit the performances of the government.

This statement from the SSA to the governor is a confirmation that the government sent the thugs.

Meringe:
Reading this, you don't need to be told that PDP is doing everything humanly possible to bring down Hope Uzodinma's government. This is fake news.

May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Obalatule: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Ibos are disgrace.
They hate themselves and that is why they will never rule Nigeria.
Shame on you igbos.
You people are disgrace to Nigeria and international community.
The shame is for you, your family and your entire generation dead and alive

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Akapito: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

Is there anything like abomination in the brain of Muslims? angry

Prophet Muhammad was a pig, Child rapist a.k.a Muhammad will wake his father from sleep as if he is kicking football, so this is nothing to him.
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
The police quietly dispersed the thugs instead of arresting them. Were the "thugs" policemen in civilian clothing?

Nigeria is a f***ing joke
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Ezmans: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
IamWonderful:
hmmm this is barbaric
this is mbaka hope to imo state
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Sirfemisky: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Obalatule:
The shame is for you, your family and your entire generation dead and alive
So you are one of those blood suckers?
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by bejeria101(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Abouwaza:
This is stupid
You pay youths to flog thier parents
Instead of us to condemn this stupid act, tribalists have turned this to their war of shame as usual
Who do this CORNTREE like this?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by earnit1: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
oh
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Obalatule: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sirfemisky:
So you are one of those blood suckers?
Your family is made up of bloodsuckers, from the womb that gave birth to you to the hands that fed you, all blood suckers
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by cenaboy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
omokoginimi:
Supreme Court governor at it again

Rev Mbaka is this the hope you talked about that Imolites will get?
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Sirfemisky: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
Obalatule:
Your family is made up of bloodsuckers, from the womb that gave birth to you to the hands that fed you, all blood suckers
Is like you like trouble you igbo boy?
No wonder you guys hate yourselves.
Very congnitive declined sets of tribe called igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Obalatule: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Is like you like trouble you igbo boy?
No wonder you guys hate yourselves.
Very congnitive declined sets of tribe called igbo.
your yerobanza tribe is the most Useless, lazy, dirty and ugliest tribe on the face of the earth
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Kemstarlopez: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
And you want me to be a Civil Servant?

Tueh!!!
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Sirfemisky: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Obalatule:
your yerobanza tribe is the most Useless, lazy, dirty and ugliest tribe on the face of the earth
I be delta boy.
I be confirm warri and i must tell you the truth..
So this how your igbo brothers use to flog their fathers and you are proud of it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by GallantDuke(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Thugs flogging their fathers and mothers?

Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by deltateam: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
See how people attract curses to themselves.

Even if Nwankpa was right about 'most' of the protesters being from opposition.

Can he say that they are up to date with payment of all pensioners.

I detest people who leave substance to pursue shadows.
Is he so myopic to know that it's not everything you play politics with. These are elders who dedicated the better part of their life to earn an honest living and the pension is their right since it was kept in trust for them having been deducted from their salaries hence it's non negotiable..

Uzodinma pay them before you die a useless and miserable death. I hate nonsense.
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by EMMY76: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
It's a pity this what the apc have reduced governance to this is what they wished for imo state and the entire SE and SS regions. angry
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
NORSIYK:
They aren't hoodlums.
Supreme Court governor sent his thugs to flog our aged parents and grandparents who are demanding for their rights, which the 419 kingpin who was imposed on us as governor by the Supreme Court led by imam tanko has refused to pay them a dime since his inglorious reign
Sponsored protest! The pensioners should channel their complaints to the right source. Ihedioha and his goons should stop using pensioners to become relevant. Imo people are becoming wiser. Pensioners my foot.
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by dederocs(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
What a people, flogging your fathers and elders of your community cos of crumbs...a people that throws away their values will perish.
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Obalatule: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I be delta boy.
I be confirm warri and i must tell you the truth..
So this how your igbo brothers use to flog their fathers and you are proud of it?
Where ever you from thunderfire them, thunder fire the Amu wey dem use born you
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by asanwafo: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
All in a bid to make Uzodimma's govt unpopular. They tried this blackmail in Kogi they could not stop Bello's second term bid. Now, it is Imo.
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Sirfemisky: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Obalatule:
Where ever you from thunderfire them, thunder fire the Amu wey dem use born you
I have gotten your details and location.
I will make sure i track you down and hand you over to rehabilitation center
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
asanwafo:
All in a bid to make Uzodimma's govt unpopular. They tried this blackmail in Kogi they could not stop Bello's second term bid. Now, it is Imo.
Eyes have opened. Ihedioha is a leaner.
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Obalatule: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I have gotten your details and location.
I will make sure i track you down and hand you over to rehabilitation center
Track your mama your papa and anybody related to you and take them to a rehabilitation center
Re: Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House by Smartwave: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
The land of Biafra is going to be a wonderful country!!!!!!!!!! Igbo Amaka. Flogging senior citizens protesting there right? Most of Northern state pay there pensioners first, before the regular staff. What a shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Governor Kashim Shettima / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare / Mbaka Is Not In Our Custody — DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.