Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) (97327 Views)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by dasparrow: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nigeria is a nation filled with rapists and pedophiles. I feel sorry for any girl child growing up in that country. The average Nigerian-bred man has zero control over his sexual urges and is bound to rape at any given opportunity.

When they migrate abroad, they take their rape tendencies with them raping elderly white women in nursing homes thinking abroad is like Nigeria were anything goes. But alas, DNA testing exposes them along with CCTV cameras and the white man locks up these Nigerian rapists in jail for a very long time. If you doubt me ask Emmanuel Adeniji.

1 Like

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Betterhandwork(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
The Lord will deliver una

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program.
you can also enroll for mobile phone repair, iPhone iPad and iPod repair, laptop repair, laptop motherboard repair and many others

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Saintinoo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
See More Photos Obtained By Below:
These are thesame set of people that will call you Zoo person claiming to be whiter than snow, Nkpor youths are one of the most useless in Nigeria, more useless than these ones in the North.

They have no skill or job rather than collecting tax and levies from hard working traders and visitors, always engaging in war with Obosi youths, no wonder they have sold all their lands to visitors.

Shameless people, Nkpor should be removed from Igbo land and Anambra state in particular, they bring nothing but shame to Anambra state.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by punisha: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You don't know how good it is to be free until you are enslaved

To quote... Read the message thoroughly so u don't end up saying same thing thinking u said something different.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
sad sad sad Sukudi ,Ikesuku sad dem dem fl@theads bEAST grin wink cheesy
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Igbos jhudas sad grin grin grin wink
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Stylekay:
Honestly I have lost reasons on why I should continue to stay alive. I can't continue again except there's an
intervention in form of help that should come my way. It's unfortunate but I can't continue like this again".

Good evening all, I made the above post recently and Nairalanders being kind hearted people quoted the post with so much words of encouragement and also discouraging me from taking any nasty decision. Truthfully speaking, I really need help and it's to start up something to help myself having not been able to secure a job as a graduate. I want to start a poultry farm having had experience about it. My challenge now is raising capital like up to 100 or 150k. Please I'll really appreciate any contributions from anyone towards achieving this. I understand you have your own problems that need finances, but please be of assistance to me. This is just a way to help myself and younger ones looking up to me. It will me out of the present depression and suicidal thoughts. Frankly speaking, I can't continue with my present state. I need some changes in my life. Thank you very much.

Acc. No.: 214 1171 386
Bank: UBA
Name: Samuel Friday
A sensitive post like this and the first comment I read was that of a shameless lazy man begging? Did you fall from heaven? Don't you have parents and family? Don't even reply me,I don't want to know.
I don't blame you,I blame those who don't know their job, allowing all the rubbish.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Femeto: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Insane.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Weeb: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
TimiRume:
False rape accusation rampant where?

Let's say this guy wasn't caught and he gets famous tomorrow, maybe via securing one political position. And this girl calls him out for raping her. Our resident demons aka misogynists and perpetual sadists would slam her and all Nigerian women for trying to bring them down.

Shame on you rapists and rape apologists! Your time is coming.

I won't be surprise if rape happens every minute in Nigeria.

So by your logic if they catch a thief now that somehow invalidates the existence of false theft claims? Your comprehension skills are pitiful. People are against FALSE rape claims. Show me one instance of people going around defending confirmed rapists. Even murder needs evidence to prove the murderer guilty. Please focus your energy on finding ways to actually help rape victims instead of forming social justice warrior and spreading misandry while doing nothing to contribute to a solution.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Abfinest007:
igho Amaka.family issue don involve urself
You are so stupid and silly, you believe rape is a tribal thing. Animal. E pain me ooo, may you never receive help from an Igbo person.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by cnonyechi(f): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Stylekay:
Honestly I have lost reasons on why I should continue to stay alive. I can't continue again except there's an
intervention in form of help that should come my way. It's unfortunate but I can't continue like this again".

Good evening all, I made the above post recently and Nairalanders being kind hearted people quoted the post with so much words of encouragement and also discouraging me from taking any nasty decision. Truthfully speaking, I really need help and it's to start up something to help myself having not been able to secure a job as a graduate. I want to start a poultry farm having had experience about it. My challenge now is raising capital like up to 100 or 150k. Please I'll really appreciate any contributions from anyone towards achieving this. I understand you have your own problems that need finances, but please be of assistance to me. This is just a way to help myself and younger ones looking up to me. It will me out of the present depression and suicidal thoughts. Frankly speaking, I can't continue with my present state. I need some changes in my life. Thank you very much.

You must not work as a graduate, you can get a job from a supermarket or stores like that. If u r in Lagos walk round Alaba or trade fair market and you must land a job of 25 to 30k as a sales man. You can turn your self to a dry cleaner get people to give u their clothes to wash for a fee. There are so many odd jobs you can do to make ends meet. Being a graduate doesn't count for shit now. I am a graduate with a masters degree yet I know how I run around to sell Internet to people to make ends meet. If its critical apply to a supermarket and start working. Halogen is still looking for security men. Keep graduate pride aside and work like every other person

Those security men you see in banks many are graduates.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by sulex947(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
" I want to start a poultry farm having had experience about it. My challenge now is raising capital like up to 100 or 150k."

Name: Samuel Friday[/quote]

Why not start with the little you have, it's all about determination and plan, besides you can sell the phone you use in posting your story to start small fish farming.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Truly Igbo AMAKA.....
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by soojar(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
See More Photos Obtained By Below:

Wetin "koin sain" me. Thank God our leaders have sold Nigeria to China and they are coming to take over very soon. Let me see how all these nonsense will be happening in the communist China annex.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ifele megbue anambra state, nowadays being in the news for so many wrong reasons..
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Starhearts: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
All l can see is FOAM BRA nd black pant
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by kolade560: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Anambra again
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by tsmith(f): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
QuantumR:
This is far from rape, her bra doesn't looks like it was forcely removed

You're an unbelievable idiot. No extra explanation required
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
light099:
Their untamed libidos literally betrayed them.
I'm yet to fathom it, how grown men dress up early in the morning, and set out for work, but ended up molesting a girl.

Is it because of dire, sexual starvation or what? Is this really pleasure or insanity? Is sex really a blessing or a curse? Is it really a pleasure or a pain?
Sex is some highly overrated psychological illusional piece of shit, because you would always realize the wreck it does is more than the so called pleasure. If you ask Pro. Akindele for his opinion about sex, i guess he would have known better by now.
The next time your dck starts getting erect and you start dancing sheepily to it's tune for an illicit sex, think twice, this might be another time you're getting punished for being so dumb.
Some men should stop behaving like randy, uncontrollable hegoats anytime they see the figure of a woman.
To whom brain is given, sense is expected.
We live in a sexually charged world. Look at the way girls dress 2day (even in churches. With pastors supporting). Look at bbnaija, musics, movies, the internet. So people tend to feed their minds with the wrong thing and the end result is lust and sex.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Ausval: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Who wan die they fit they speak this kind english...better go start home lesson teacher raise money ,do your poultry than coming online to beg ...but i don send you 10k sha manage ..if you like dey lie i just give you the 10k at least we all need support
Stylekay:

1 Like

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by nedekid: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
starbuck:
I thought Obiano disbanded them?

On Friday, I was with my car key attached to my finger entering main market with my mouth covered (not nose), when one of them sited the key on my hand and was like madam, come aside, you are not covering your nose undecided undecided, him no know i have been waiting for a day to unleash my anger on them after so many stories of rape and missing cases they are involved...

I told him 'a fụrụ m na ịsị adịghị gị mma, metụ m aka, ịfụ na ànyị ncha n' ayi ara na Onitsha undecided undecided, his colleague was like 'Rapukwa ekwensu ha, ka ọ bụrụ ọnwụnwa ya gaba
Dont understand what you told them but I trust you said something befitting their foolishness.
Nice one cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by nedekid: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ausval:
Who wan die they fit they speak this kind english...better go start home lesson teacher raise money ,do your poultry than coming online to beg ...but i don send you 10k sha manage ..if you like dey lie i just give you the 10k at least we all need support
Nice one bro. People need support at these trying times.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Babs91: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Is this how you would rule Biafra ?
NaijaCoverBlog:
Reports!

Some Anambra State task force officials have been nabbed while allegedly sexually molesting a girl they accused of flouting the law on wearing of face mask, Reports.

From The Information Reaching DESK This Afternoon, The task force officials were accused of taking advantage of the girl in their vehicle at Nkpor community of the state.

The incident which attracted the attention of some residents of the community, led to the destruction of some parts of their vehicle, Reports.

Facebook user, Chinedu Saint Bede Onwuka wrote on Facebook;

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3320448734847659&id=100006476964009

See Photos Obtained By Below:
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Tflex01: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Tranquillity360:
All this yoruba doing task force in Anambra

They are all your people bros. grin

The rape cases in the East is higher than every other region and it's even common among family members.

Stop dragging Yorubas into it. cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by SeekHim: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Act Now! Here is the ABC of Salvation:

A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you can not save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
Otuamaka:
bastard... die
Evil grin grin
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by mvem(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
Gadaluck:
There was once a country undecided
so you won't blame the person now but the country...
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Cammo: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Imagine. No social distancing.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by TooGod247(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
am tired of this buhari regime, i believe his the cause
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by CrazeMan69(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
Stylekay:

This guy you never still commit this suicide since? Well that means you love life too. grin
Keep struggling niggar,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List / Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.