Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) (97328 Views)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Miracle1991:
Ipob are criminals.
Drug peddling
Baby factory
Kidnapping
Armed robbery
Selling of fake products
Ritual
Fake news
Cyber crime
Rape.
Please who curse these people?

100% Igbo are bloody criminals!!!!
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by GiZcorp: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Place your order now while the stocks last!
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by pseudonomer: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
I don’t think any sane human will rape a girl inside a bus in the public. I can only assume the girl is underage, but I don’t think it’s rape.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by QuantumR: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
tsmith:

You're an unbelievable idiot. No extra explanation required
I know.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Mindclinic: 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
The thing that is paining me is that she just brought new bra fa. Wicked tasks people. ☹️That's why i dey jejely wear my facemasks even though i no wan wear the thing.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
The average Nigerian is an opportunistic predator with nary a shred of conscience

1 Like

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Aw007(m): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
NaijaCoverBlog:
Reports!

Some Anambra State task force officials have been nabbed while allegedly sexually molesting a girl they accused of flouting the law on wearing of face mask, Reports.

From The Information Reaching DESK This Afternoon, The task force officials were accused of taking advantage of the girl in their vehicle at Nkpor community of the state.

The incident which attracted the attention of some residents of the community, led to the destruction of some parts of their vehicle, Reports.

Facebook user, Chinedu Saint Bede Onwuka wrote on Facebook;

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3320448734847659&id=100006476964009

See Photos Obtained By Below:
Wetin person no go see for this life
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Sterope(f): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2020
When we say Nigeria has a rape culture, they shout 'feminism'.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by debbleopto: 12:15am On Aug 05, 2020
QuantumR:
This is far from rape, her bra doesn't looks like it was forcely removed

Mr, what are you eating now? so definition of rape is when bra is torn? So if your sister complained of rape, you will first ask her where is the torn bra?
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:21am On Aug 05, 2020
Idiots
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Daddyboy21: 2:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Stylekay:
Honestly I have lost reasons on why I should continue to stay alive. I can't continue again except there's an
intervention in form of help that should come my way. It's unfortunate but I can't continue like this again".

Good evening all, I made the above post recently and Nairalanders being kind hearted people quoted the post with so much words of encouragement and also discouraging me from taking any nasty decision. Truthfully speaking, I really need help and it's to start up something to help myself having not been able to secure a job as a graduate. I want to start a poultry farm having had experience about it. My challenge now is raising capital like up to 100 or 150k. Please I'll really appreciate any contributions from anyone towards achieving this. I understand you have your own problems that need finances, but please be of assistance to me. This is just a way to help myself and younger ones looking up to me. It will me out of the present depression and suicidal thoughts. Frankly speaking, I can't continue with my present state. I need some changes in my life. Thank you very much.

Acc. No.: 214 1171 386
Bank: UBA
Name: Samuel Friday
My grand father told me that "money is not being given, Money is being earned". From that day I never begged anyone for money I worked for it and grace found me while I was working not while I was begging. Sad truth bro...
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:48am On Aug 05, 2020
I can only see bra on the ground, I didn’t saw pant, anyways maybe they used hand push her pant to one side for quick action. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
[s]I can only see bra on the ground, I didn’t saw pant, anyways maybe they used hand push her pant to one side for quick action[/s]. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi

Get sense for once. It's not everything you joke with. what's wrong with you? >>>rhetorical question.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:25am On Aug 05, 2020
VickyRotex:

Get sense for once. It's not everything you joke with. what's wrong with you? >>>rhetorical question.
person no fit tal truth again? No be wetin I see for ground I talk? Is it now a seen to be truthful? To e ma binu o Iya wa
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 05, 2020
good stopping, they re not like rivers people that will just stare like zombies when their own covid taskforce are terrorizing people.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 05, 2020
pseudonomer:
I don’t think any sane human will rape a girl inside a bus in the public. I can only assume the girl is underage, but I don’t think it’s rape.

yes put up a good word for your rapist brothers.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by shafanik: 6:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by omohlexy: 6:41am On Aug 05, 2020
What's that fair girl carrying sef?
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Typical Nigerian behaviour, nothing Igbo in that act. grin grin
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Vyzz: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2020
TimiRume:
False rape accusation rampant where?

Let's say this guy wasn't caught and he gets famous tomorrow, maybe via securing one political position. And this girl calls him out for raping her. Our resident demons aka misogynists and perpetual sadists would slam her and all Nigerian women for trying to bring them down.

Shame on you rapists and rape apologists! Your time is coming.

I won't be surprise if rape happens every minute in Nigeria.

Well sir...

I am not supporting them....

The raped the girl true....

And let us still imagine that he wasn't caught... And he becomes something tomorrow... And the girl accused her of something that happened today.... Sir I will not support her...

Why must she wait till he becomes successful....

Why must she wait at all till the proofs to her claim are no more....

When anyone gets rape the best thing to do is to go and report at that moment.... U can't come and be making accusations without proof and expect everyone to believe it.....

Have a good day sir
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by starexjnr(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Reports!

Some Anambra State task force officials have been nabbed while allegedly sexually molesting a girl they accused of flouting the law on wearing of face mask, Reports.

From The Information Reaching DESK This Afternoon, The task force officials were accused of taking advantage of the girl in their vehicle at Nkpor community of the state.

The incident which attracted the attention of some residents of the community, led to the destruction of some parts of their vehicle, Reports.

Facebook user, Chinedu Saint Bede Onwuka wrote on Facebook;

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3320448734847659&id=100006476964009

See Photos Obtained By Below:
look fake to me
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Koko1119: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2020
I no see anybody like girl inside dat bus.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Stylekay:
Honestly I have lost reasons on why I should continue to stay alive. I can't continue again except there's an
intervention in form of help that should come my way. It's unfortunate but I can't continue like this again".

Good evening all, I made the above post recently and Nairalanders being kind hearted people quoted the post with so much words of encouragement and also discouraging me from taking any nasty decision. Truthfully speaking, I really need help and it's to start up something to help myself having not been able to secure a job as a graduate. I want to start a poultry farm having had experience about it. My challenge now is raising capital like up to 100 or 150k. Please I'll really appreciate any contributions from anyone towards achieving this. I understand you have your own problems that need finances, but please be of assistance to me. This is just a way to help myself and younger ones looking up to me. It will me out of the present depression and suicidal thoughts. Frankly speaking, I can't continue with my present state. I need some changes in my life. Thank you very much.

Bros, money can't save you from being depressed.
Go seek psychological and mental help.
If you venture into poultry with this your suicide thought, then suicide you shall commit because rearing birds in itself is suicidal.
I am into the system and I know it takes only someone with a settled mind to rear birds.
If you are looking for money for other things, be more open for us to know. But please don't venture into poultry if you have not yet received help from God or counselors, psychologically and mentally
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by brownbib(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Strange clouds.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Stylekay:

Stykale the lord is your strength.
I want to introduce you to a business that you can do that will bring income daily into your account.
You can use the profit to start up your dream business if you still want.
Drop your number so it will be added to our group chat on whatsapp to begin.
After Thursday at 7pm tomorrow, no number will be added again.
It is my pleasure to help you and others who are in financial turmoil.
Cheer up guy,it is well.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Stylekay: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ausval:
Who wan die they fit they speak this kind english...better go start home lesson teacher raise money ,do your poultry than coming online to beg ...but i don send you 10k sha manage ..if you like dey lie i just give you the 10k at least we all need support

I received it. Thank you.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
person no fit tal truth again? No be wetin I see for ground I talk? Is it now a seen to be truthful? To e ma binu o Iya wa
Smh I've said my own. Bo wu e ko gbo, bo wu e ko ma gbo.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
VickyRotex:

Smh I've said my own. Bo wu e ko gbo, bo wu e ko ma gbo.
leaf me alone jo. You are too serious for my liking jare. Every time you will be behaving like an hold woman
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) by Stylekay: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Johnamooh5:
Stykale the lord is your strength.
I want to introduce you to a business that you can do that will bring income daily into your account.
You can use the profit to start up your dream business if you still want.
Drop your number so it will be added to our group chat on whatsapp to begin.
After Thursday at 7pm tomorrow, no number will be added again.
It is my pleasure to help you and others who are in financial turmoil.
Cheer up guy,it is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List / Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.