Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

The Fact That Obaseki Pays Salaries And Pensions As At When Due Is Enough - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fact That Obaseki Pays Salaries And Pensions As At When Due Is Enough (326 Views)

University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) / Now That Obaseki Is Partyless - By Prof. Idemudia Oviosun / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fact That Obaseki Pays Salaries And Pensions As At When Due Is Enough by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
My fellow Edolites

Don't let these online trolls decieve you

Obaseki has done very well in governance

His only sin is that he refused to do oshiomoles bidding.

Since Obaseki tenure I haven't heard of pensioners complaining that they haven't been payed, which was a usual occurrence in oshiomoles tenure.

Apart form the fact that he's orchestrated a lot of projects be it road school stadium etc.

The fact that Edo workers get their salary and Pensions on time is enough for obaseki to be re elected.

If you want to argue ask Hope Uzodima of Imo state or Yahaya Bello of Kogi state when last they were able to pay pensioners grin grin and yet one got elected and the other one re elected
Re: The Fact That Obaseki Pays Salaries And Pensions As At When Due Is Enough by slimfit1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mad people

(1) (Reply)

FAAN Staff Accused Of Defrauding FG Of Massive Revenue At The Airport Toll Gate / A Call To FG :If The Man Accused Of Blasphemy In Kano Was A Non-muslim (Read) / Ex-militant Leader Berates Timi Frank Over Calls For Sack Of NNPC GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.