Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut (46361 Views)

Beirut Explosion: How Ammonium Nitrate Caused Deadly Blast In Lebanon / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son / Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut by seguno2: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
realestate99:

Stop displaying a typical Nigerian nuisance mentality, do you thinks people here are kids in your neighborhood? you said earlier that " imagine a Muslim country with a nuclear power " that simply means you are ignorant that Pakistan is a nuclear power, then you started digressing, when you do not know about something, you keep shut, they do not pay you to comment here......what I know about India Pakistan tension is more than what your busy body will get glancing through google pages.

He is very ignorant and foolishly talking about what he knows very little about with confidence and swag.
Quite typical of Nigerian loudmouths.

We have to put in plenty of efforts to continuously fact-check them and correct the erroneous information.
Cheers bros.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut by rationalhuman(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
As a Person who dont even believe in concept of religion, (For me Religion is nothing but man made fantasies ), For me Christianity , Islam or anything else all are noting but tool to make you fool.

So i can say without being partial, Islam is real curse for this world peace. The hatred you people have for Non Muslims, The Intolerance you have for others.
People can live with a Christian, With Buddhists, Jew or pagan but Islamist always try to implement their ideology.

You are not living with peace along with tiny Christain community in Indonesia.
You are not living peacefully with Budhhists in Sri Lanka and Thailand.
You are not living peacefully with Hindus and various sects in India
You are not living peacfully with Druz and Yazidis in Syria, Iraq

You dont consider humans as humans, Hatred is so deem within your system that you even hate and kill Shias , Ahmadiaya and so on

Use your mind , God cant say kill anyone
Look at what you have done where you are even 30% of the population.

Nasiruddeen:
Anywhere there is Christianity practice, freedom is shredded, war and bloodshed is entrenched. These are facts. Just take a look at America to Iraq etc.

Wherever Christianity finds itself as minority, peace is destroyed, agitation is embraced. They become relentless, restless and violent. These are facts. Just look at what Zamani Lakwat initiated in Southern Kaduna up to date..

Where Christianity is majority, hope is caged, a deadly oppression of minorities is executed. These are facts such as Plateau and Taraba States.

No wander they claimed that Jesus said in English Standard Version of the Bible in Mathew 10:34 that:

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword".

Constantly at war with itself, there is no doubt that it is the most consequential religion man has ever known. Just as what Christian crusaders did to Andalusians in Span etc
Re: Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut by phranklyn92(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
KrazyDave16:

There were nitric acid in large quantities which sources say have been there for over 12yrs. There's this saying that the older the acid, the more firepower it will have.

There's lots of videos documenting the blast in real-time, the effects of it. Sure the country got a knack for terrorism, in this case I doubt that was the case here.
I totally agree with you. But it is apparent to the keenest of minds that these could also have been a well planned attack.
Sources say it was a twin blast. The first one not so devastating. The second one on the other hand did most of the damage.
Don't you think the first blast may have triggered the second?
Someone somewhere with the knowledge of the presence of this acid may have planted a bomb that triggered the second one. Just saying though nothing is certain at this point.
Re: Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
rationalhuman:
As a Person who dont even believe in concept of religion, (For me Religion is nothing but man made fantasies ), For me Christianity , Islam or anything else all are noting but tool to make you fool.

So i can say without being partial, Islam is real curse for this world peace. The hatred you people have for Non Muslims, The Intolerance you have for others.
People can live with a Christian, With Buddhists, Jew or pagan but Islamist always try to implement their ideology.

You are not living with peace along with tiny Christain community in Indonesia.
You are not living peacefully with Budhhists in Sri Lanka and Thailand.
You are not living peacefully with Hindus and various sects in India
You are not living peacfully with Druz and Yazidis in Syria, Iraq

You dont consider humans as humans, Hatred is so deem within your system that you even hate and kill Shias , Ahmadiaya and so on

Use your mind , God cant say kill anyone
Look at what you have done where you are even 30% of the population.

;,
Re: Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut by rationalhuman(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
About 8,9 years ago i was exactly like you.

SWEETEIGHTEEN:

My dear brother you need to truely evolve your mind. Try not to be an emotional and sentimentally biased human being while believing that you are actually being 'rational'.

You are far from being 'rational' as far as this post of yours. A rational and truely educated mind who dwells in human history understands very well the INHUMANITY by humans irrespective of being Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Atheist, Republicans, Democrats and e.t.c. it has always been blood shedding.

It is all there, recorded in history, man's inhumanity to man, it is not subjective to Islam alone, don't allow your mind to be clouded by sentiments, just like the minds of Americans got clouded by Trump's campaign pulling the strings of ISLAMAPHOBIA when the realities says otherwise. https://www.thetrace.org/2015/12/gun-violence-stats-2015/

THE BOTTOM LINE IS, IT IS VERY MUCH ABOUT THE DIRTY POLITICS OF MANKIND THAT KEEPS BLEEDING OUR WORLD.

I can paint pictures of the evils perpetrated by humans in the name of every religion as well as the good by each one from human history.

# Nasiruddeen same to you

Re: Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut by KrazyDave16(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
phranklyn92:
I totally agree with you. But it is apparent to the keenest of minds that these could also have been a well planned attack.
Sources say it was a twin blast. The first one not so devastating. The second one on the other hand did most of the damage.
Don't you think the first blast may have triggered the second?
Someone somewhere with the knowledge of the presence of this acid may have planted a bomb that triggered the second one. Just saying though nothing is certain at this point.
It is possible for the second blast being triggered by the first, given that nitrc acid is highly volatile and damn unstable. Hell, you only need to "throw" a drop of it to create a blast similar to what's called "banger" without adding fire.
The age as well didn't help, and the shockwave from the first, however little was enough to cause the bigger blast and the shockwave.

If the factory was a front for illegal arms is what I don't know. Was it an accident or intentional? No one except the workers know.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut by Devgru: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
AregbeFufu:

It can't be a terrorist attack. The amount of IED's required to set off a blast that large would be so much that it wouldn't be practical.
three major categories of explosives come to mind
1)thermo baric explosives
2)series of truck bombs (Hezbollah used truck bombs at some point in her history)
3)tactical nukes
but you're right though terrorists don't have 1 and 3 and the degree of sophistication required for 2 is impractical
Re: Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
rationalhuman:
About 8,9 years ago i was exactly like you.

embarassed . undecided
Re: Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut by 27Pushing30: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
seguno2:

Why do you confidently say things that you know very little about

Oga Pakistan is not OVERRAN by terrorists

Do you know the meaning of overran ?
Re: Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut by tolguy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Shellsploit:
Islam-abad sef
illiterate
Re: Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut by Shellsploit: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
tolguy:
illiterate

Ur left auricle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Cain Mathema Marries 23-Year-Old Bathabetsoe Nare In Zimbabwe (Pics) / Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) / Everything To Know About Ekweremadu, Wife Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.