Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric (47810 Views)

Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo / Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Flexherbal(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by WandaMaximoff: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Isn't your god a faithful god.
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
gunners160:
Anytime I remember that someone will win ₦85M for just staying in a house kissing, gossiping & eating free food, I open my drawer, bring out my Bsc certificate & use it to be fanning myself because it can't be useless to me outside & still be useless inside

Our destiny is in our hands, and it is determined by each decision we make
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by tomdon(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
oluwasegun007:
The nigga must be very unfortunate...

Mchew
What caused misfortune in this??
Some people's mentality is from the pit of hell.
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by kolade560: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Actually, women are confused and don't know what they really want, this is an evidence..
forget d formings, anyone can gbensh anylady if u play ur card well.

9 Likes

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Why is this on front page for petesake?
O ya mi lonu
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Coldfeets: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bitch, please...
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Obasogie00(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Audio boyfrnd grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by oluwasegun007(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
tomdon:

Mchew
What caused misfortune in this??
Some people's mentality is from the pit of hell.

Yours is from the pit latrine..

Who asked for your opinion

1 Like

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by wisko: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lilo, it shows you can't be trusted. Every relationship is based on trust.

1 Like

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Shakaranews2020: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
If I were her boyfriend, I would dump her azz.

Meanwhile, Meet Brighto, the most Mischievous Housemate in the history of Big brother Naija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyhmlHH8gFs

1 Like

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Chummynoni(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
gunners160:
Anytime I remember that someone will win ₦85M for just staying in a house kissing, gossiping & eating free food, I open my drawer, bring out my Bsc certificate & use it to be fanning myself because it can't be useless to me outside & still be useless inside
laff no go kill me. lol
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by AntiWailer: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Romance or Fkin Eric.
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Teeacom: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
If na me, I go use blow scatter your face, wait you Dey craz. ? Very irritating lady. Nonsense.
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by jay5iveee: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
SmartProf:
Should such a boyfriend take her back, the worldwide men association (Nigeria chapter), will evict him from being our member.
Dont mind the slut i am sure the guy she called boy friend just took her in as one of his banging dog asslicker side chicks and while having real girl friend or probably wife somewhere else...the girl should be ashamed after losing both her diginity in the presence of the whole world and still lose the show! Chaiii deeply sorry for her lolz lesson to her likes sellinf themselves cheap all for fame

2 Likes

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by majamajic(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
positivevibez:
Your boyfriend must be the biggest SIMP on earth

The girl was relationship starved ,
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Nicepoker(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Entanglement indeed. Jada come and see your kind here.
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
It would end in premium tears for that sissy nigga.

#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Aabheaven(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
If he stays with you after cheating emotionally then he is obviously cheating

1 Like

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Aflix(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lol...... after we dn see your toto
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Nooel1: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
chii8:
Mtcheeew.....be deceiving yourself!!!!

All of you are the same and you're not an exception.

2 Likes

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by blowjohn(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
UDUJ:
Like I always say: there will always be SIMPS for girls like this.

It's being like this right from biblical times. No amount of red pill can rid the world of simps. They have a part to play in the scheme of things undecided

Ur words rhyme.

Simps.......this
Simps.......things
Pill......scheme

1 Like

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Wigetsolar: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
oluwasegun007:
The nigga must be very unfortunate...

Very very very unfortunate
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
what man in his right mind would knowingly stay with such loose woman?!?!? minute she romanced another dude then THATS HER NEW BF.....
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by kennieG(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
Useless people everywhere

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Hugo55(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Truth is Lilo will still get entangled with Eric in reality if the opportunity arise over her boyfriend
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by 1759ademola(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
In your mind. If that's true, your boyfriend must be a shithole boyfriend.
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by ipodstinks: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lol, this one is here deceiving herself.
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Betterhandwork(m): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
That's nice.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program.
you can also enroll for mobile phone repair, iPhone iPad and iPod repair, laptop repair, laptop motherboard repair and many others

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Naijaviewsng: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Excuses: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dirty LovePeddler for any how guy...a woman cannot make me second best..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya / BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney / BBTitans: Two Housemates, Khosi, Yemi Caught Kissing (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.