Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric (47799 Views)

Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo / Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Flytime: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
The boyfriend is hoping she wins
I believe he plans to collect a share if she wins and move on or he's a simp and will probably remain with her.
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Gyong(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Good for the guy. Very soon another guy will sweep her off her feet, flex her Congo and put a baby(ies) in her before the weak guy gain consciousness.
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by chaloskyx: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
lol which boyfriend no boy in his right mind would is take you seriously since you proved it so easy for you to change boys like you change your clothes if you did all that in the house in weeks what would you do when you travel for your masters for a year or more? all you are to him is a sex partner till a more decent girl comes along
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by ashawopikin(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
oluwasegun007:
The nigga must be very unfortunate...
Oloriburuku somebori, but e fit be audio boyfriend o
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by ojuu4u(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
A man quote! Since they are not playing Ludo on his head, but a woman that heard quickly cut in, Ludo!! Is it not ogogoro they drink on his skull.

Let ur imaginary boyfriend show face for internet, I go no if its ludo or ogogoro dey play or drink for his skull.
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by chii8(f): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nooel1:

All of you are the same and you're not an exception.

Na your type dey bash women on nairaland but will go behind to send private mail.... well-done oooo.

1 Like

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Sonnobax15(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
gunners160:
Anytime I remember that someone will win ₦85M for just staying in a house kissing, gossiping & eating free food, I open my drawer, bring out my Bsc certificate & use it to be fanning myself because it can't be useless to me outside & still be useless inside
lwkm
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Skmoda360(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
gunners160:
Anytime I remember that someone will win ₦85M for just staying in a house kissing, gossiping & eating free food, I open my drawer, bring out my Bsc certificate & use it to be fanning myself because it can't be useless to me outside & still be useless inside
Lmaoooooo
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by morris477(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Romance house
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by richie240: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
mii4u:
This lady is so confuse
Which 'one' is not primed for confusion?
Even their great(est)-grand- mother (Eve), with all her intelligence/enlightenement was 'wined' by ordinary snake.

Pls, don't go there biko!

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by meobizy(f): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
One thing I know about women is they are quick to lie when protecting their egos. She and Eric had sex, although I wasn’t interested in that sort of content at the time. Her boyfriend moved on long ago, she’s either in denial or doesn’t know it yet.
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Nooel1: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
chii8:

Na your type dey bash women on nairaland but will go behind to send private mail.... well-done oooo.

Bash a woman? Nah! I will never stoop to such level.

Sending private mail to women on NAIRALAND? Nope! Corruption Not in My Country.
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Femeto: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Shey the guy go kill him self? It's just a game.
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by imanray37(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
bankulizer:
Who go settle this matter now. Please where are the feminists please? Please we need you here...like they say no knowledge is wasted.

Damn niggarr WTF do you have to say about this and Righteousness I would love to hear from you
create your slogan stop quoting slowormir and his weed hyping vibes.
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by PartnerusIsBack: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
chii8:
Mtcheeew.....be deceiving yourself!!!!

Hello, Please respond. Thank you.
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by jaxxy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
She didn’t even act like she had a bf talkless of come for the money. It was like she’s hasnt seen a man b4 and was all over similarly confused Eric.

I feel she cud have done better if she had a better partner or frnds click in the house cos even Eric is boring.

1 Like

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
E gaa akotali sign!
See eh make I just clear u one thing eh!

All this girl playing victim now is to witch hunt Eric as if Eric is the reason she was evicted! I'm waiting for vee and the other nengi at cool95.9fm to talk about their 4wk stay in the house!! & anything she's talking about still having a bf may be true but she has gotten entangled with Eric so any bf that's still sticking with her is doing himself a huge disfavour

1 Like

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by frubben(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Is it just me or NEO look like baba frayo grin

1 Like

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Chrisjay1998(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
To me she just said this not to lose face or face back lash from social media No guy would ever accept a Slut
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by bankulizer: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
imanray37:
create your slogan stop quoting slowormir and his weed hyping vibes.

I'm sorry sir.

What about Righteouness?
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by oluwasegun007(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
ashawopikin:
Oloriburuku somebori, but e fit be audio boyfriend o

You valid

1 Like

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by richie240: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
chii8:

You r right on dt sha. Many hypocrites everywhere.

Its d men I blame tho, they don't know women atal-atal.
They shd've found out why Jesus Christ stayed single in his 33+ yrs on ds planet and why he he codedly supported celibacy himself:

Matthew 19:10-12 (KJV)
"His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, IT IS NOT GOOD TO MARRY,
But he (Jesus) said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Gyes, find out why Jesus didn't marry and also supported celibacy and save ursef d trauma caused by pússies!

There are 2 many things to think about much more important dn pússy
cool
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by vasco01(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
It's because you've been evicted If not you won't have even remember you have a boyfriend

Don't you know you have a boyfriend when you were given Eric puna?
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
Not surprised, the babe na dominatrix, she calls the shots. Na this kind babe wen dey pave way for 3-somes once in a blue wink
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by RPG2020(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
There is no job like hoe business
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Your boyfriend must be a foooool !
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Charlex23(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
This lilo might not even hv a boyfriend to begin with
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by RexTramadol1: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Should we tell her
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by armadeo(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
aleeyus:
If i catch Tinubu cry cry cry

Una no well for this nairaland.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Of course that's because they are acting
Re: Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric by Henrydata(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
I pity the boyfriend

Mainwhile check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya / BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney / BBTitans: Two Housemates, Khosi, Yemi Caught Kissing (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.