Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Please What Is The Difference Between Assault, Molestation And Rape? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please What Is The Difference Between Assault, Molestation And Rape? (274 Views)

3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom / Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Difference Between Assault, Molestation And Rape? by Alexgman1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
I want to know the difference between Molestation, Assault & Rape. What is the distinctive difference between them? Thank u
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between Assault, Molestation And Rape? by pharmagba: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
X = Y = Z.............QED
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between Assault, Molestation And Rape? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
- an ASSAULT is an attack on a person (can be physical/sexual etc)... a "sexual" ASSAULT is when someone touches a person's boob/penis/toto/nyansh without their consent OR touches them in a sexual manner (dry humping etc)
- MOLESTATION is more or less the same as a sexual assault
- RAPE is having a sexual act with someone, against that person's will.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Difference Between Assault, Molestation And Rape? by tsmith(f): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
- an ASSAULT is an attack on a person (can be physical/sexual etc)... a "sexual" ASSAULT is when someone touches a person's boob/penis/toto/nyansh without their consent
- MOLESTATION is more or less the same as a sexual assault
- RAPE is having a sexual act with someone, against that person's will.

In addition to above, rape should ideally involve penetrative sex. Any other sexual offensive that doesn't include penetration would probably fall into either of the other categories
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between Assault, Molestation And Rape? by shagasha: 5:07am On Aug 05, 2020
I don't know but I know that one leads to the other then to the other
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between Assault, Molestation And Rape? by 2cribz: 6:39am On Aug 05, 2020
You don enter gbege. Who u rape ipo wan cash out

(1) (Reply)

Former Commissioner’s Wife, Two Children Kidnapped, Guard Shot Dead In Zamfara / Fire Outbreak At Access Bank Plc Branch In V.I / NDDC Probe: Nigeria’ll Break If We Release List Of Looters In NDDC – IMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.