Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

And The Man Die - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And The Man Die (209 Views)

Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And The Man Die by afolayan22(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
AND THE MAN DIE.

Mr.A...Eyah...what killed him?

Mr.B....I heard he was sick..

Mr.C.....yeah.....he die of one uncomfirmed disease.
Mr.A...But someone said, he is not the type who take his health matter seriously

Mr.B....I heard same thing.

Mr.C...how can someone refuse to go health check ups despite the workaholic nature of his job

Mr.A...How is that important to what we are saying here

Mr.B...ahah...ogami body check ups in every monthly,quarterly,yearly is very important for anyone either working or retired atleast twice in a year because..

Mr.C..What killed the man could have been detected,treated or monitor earlier

Mr.A...And where and what can someone do to undergone such health check ups?

Mr.B..hmmm...that is not a problem.

Mr.C..yes! Beaconhealth Diagnostics Centre,located at 64,Ibrahim Taiwo Isale Road

Mr.A...so, tell me more about them

Mr.B...Just with little amount of money,beaconhealth had organized a healthy living packages
For anyone who want to undergone health screening so as to avoid sudden health related issue.

Mr.C..finally, below is already subsidiz healthy living packages.

Note:
The time is now,never procastinate your health matter.
Black lives matter
White lives mater
You health matters most.

Re: And The Man Die by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mr. D: na lie o. I no die o. Na just faint I faint

(1) (Reply)

BBN Is It A PROBLEM?? / Reasons Why People Lie. / Global Alliance On International Trade Facilitation Implementation And Policy De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.