Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 (58796 Views)

Burna Boy Splashes Billions As He Buys Lamborgini & Maybach Benz, Bugatti / Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus / Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by HolyTitus(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
I hope these guys are saving sha - cos you won't blow forever

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Greatdeals: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hopebringer:

They can show off they are in a developed country where even a talent as trivial as tooth pick castle building can make you a millionaire. It's not the same in Nigeria . Stupidity is saying I should show off as a Nigerian because my colleagues from developed countries show off too.

The countries are not the same

Grow up

Mane in Liverpool is well paid he is richer than pato ranking , manes colleagues show off , but why doesn't he or Kante show off? Because they remember where they are coming from
Highlight of your comment is telling a person with another perspective to grow up. There is no blueprint to living life. Even Mane has luxury cars and a quick google search will show you that.
It’s Patoranking’s money, he can spend it as he deems fit.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by MaziIgwe007: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
saajus:
Wise people don't eat with their ten fingers. That's why some people are still buying things during the pandemic. Yes, he has not done many shows this year, but what about the shows he has been doing previous years. Maybe he's saving.

Who knows, maybe Phyno is spending his own money on different things. There are wrist watches costlier than Lambo. Also, popularity does equal to what you earn. You may be famous for nothing if you have poor backroom staff. The efficiency of your management will determine what you make. Phyno may seem to have a lot of endorsement, but they might be poor bargains if he has poor management/negotiator.

You might be right that he's using it for promotion.

Ok shaa, no strength to argue.
Just hope no one calls him out in future for faking this figures.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Iwanttoto: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

ur meat business will never give you such life in the next 1000 years to come!!!

Go and lick the bombom of darling daddy

I thought of saying the same thing

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Olominira:
Our society needs urgent reorientation. People, there's nothing in buying expensive gadgets, cars, cloths, etc. It's stupid. By 2022, that car would have had two versions that would render 2020 version unattractive. While spending on luxury that would be outdated soon?

Africans, Nigerians specifically need to start creating brands that would live beyond them, AcfTA is offering us opportunity so cheaply or we want the Indians, Chinese, or American brands to dominate our markets right in our eyes?

The cost of that car is enough to start our TikTok, Google, Microsoft, Wechat, etc in a low scale, or should we go back to amounts those tech companies started with? Partnership is there. There are hundreds of small companies folding up as we speak why not make contact and make a deal to divest into Nigerian markets instead of folding up?

Most of our public figures are bad examples; from politicians to artists, administrators, students etc.
Exactly, that money could be invested in something that can bring massive profits and employ many people and give him a strong status in the world.
The most powerful thing about money is the financial knowledge on how to make it work for you not working for money.
Olamide must have worked his ass off just to get that expensive car.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:
Why not invest half of the money in properties or gold that will appreciate in value instead in a car that will depreciate within few years.

The price of gold is at all time high at $1,975 and will surely continue to go up as the world economy is going through recession.
Most of them don't know this
supposing am a celebrity
I'll buy plenty gold dig a ground put everything inside
And get them heated underneath the ground lol so they will aprreaciate cheesy
Those cars are just for show off they're not valuable
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Like you know anything about his investments undecided
What investment does he have? when we saw the likes of tiwa savage living in a rented apartment all these years just last year she bought a house ? because he's famous in some parts of Nigeria, some folks in some villages in Nigeria don't know him.
I know a man that earn 3.5 million naira to 4 million naira every month (42 million naira yearly) that works in one of Nigeria biggest oil firm that lives in a rented apartment, own a car, he was chilling. close to his retirement, if not an advise from one of his colleagues to buy a land and build his own house, how would he pay rent in the long term when he's retired.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by AsawanaDgreat: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
I hope the mechanic of that car dey for Naija?
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by vincentjk(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hopebringer:

Have you heard of Mane who plays for Liverpool or Kante who plays for Chelsea? Are you aware they are a hundred times richer than this boy?

What cars do they drive ? Use Google!! Neither will buy this car , if you can answer the question why won't they buy this car then indeed you are intelligent.

If they don't patronize Lamborghini, Porsche and Ferrari then they'll have no option than to close down their companies which will result to many people loosing their jobs and unemployment rate would rise drastically. Who even told you he hasn't invested his money in somewhere already?
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Bobxin: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
MaziIgwe007:

Good, I'm not saying dey don't make money oo, but not as they make you believe.

last time I checked, patoranking was still signed to upfront Musik. now tell me, every show and deals he's making, what percentage does he get that will give him the liver to buy 85mill car??

even Wizkid upon all him international influence never do such na patoranking go dey buy am, una go dey believe am.

Bro. WizKid had this car since last year.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by RTSC: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Does he pay correct taxes?

If he does, then how he spends his money is not our business.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by RTSC: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
vincentjk:

If they don't patronize Lamborghini, Porsche and Ferrari then they'll have no option than to close down their companies which will result to many people loosing their jobs and unemployment rate would rise drastically. Who even told you he hasn't invested his money in somewhere already?

Is there a single Nigerian working at Ferrari?
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Jeux: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
xxxXXXxxx:

Nothing like fairly used Gold.

Gold is Gold!
that's true tho, I bought mine when the price was 16k per grand, somebody want to buy it from me and she told me yesterday the official price for buying it is 10k since it's not been bought officially .
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Nezero(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
vastolord4:
Na only music? Or is there blood attached to the money? Ma the same music Tony tetuila and style plus dem do? Or azadus..

Helping big men to launder money abroad helps too. You get a percentage
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by vincentjk(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
RTSC:

Is there a single Nigerian working at Ferrari?

The man who supplies Floyd mayweather his luxury cars is a Nigerian and he'll loose his job as well and their are many other Nigerians in such positions as well.

Patoranking is a musician and this is what most of them do (show off)
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by phemmy88(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:
Why not invest half of the money in properties or gold that will appreciate in value instead in a car that will depreciate within few years.

The price of gold is at all time high at $1,975 and will surely continue to go up as the world economy is going through recession.

no wonder DAVIDO dey stockpile jewelries
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Benefit guy
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Ucee1999: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Macsjebs:
Vanity crew, what do you have to saw about this matter grin grin

VANITY upon vanity all is vanity grin

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by solonubinho(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:

Premier Guy so you sit on Nairaland and dictate to people how to spend their money ba. Go and make your own money and invest in gold. Investment advisor.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Ademitide(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
For someone to buy a car of 85M, that means such person have X10 of such amount in his account.

Investment or no investment.

Grace is All I pray for.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Elxandre(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hopebringer:

Have you heard of Mane who plays for Liverpool or Kante who plays for Chelsea? Are you aware they are a hundred times richer than this boy?

What cars do they drive ? Use Google!! Neither will buy this car , if you can answer the question why won't they buy this car then indeed you are intelligent.

Maybe they aren't car enthusiasts?

Most average people buy cars with a significant portion of their net worth.
In fact, most people with low end cars like Camrys, Corrollas etc spend over half their bank accounts on cars and are even worse than these celebrities.

Mane and Kante would buy this car like they bought nothing. If they do not, it's certainly not because of money.
What's 220k to players with about a decade of football? lol
It's just the same way people cite the likes of Bill gates as examples of prudent spenders because they don't buy flashy cars, meanwhile they are splurging millions on yacht and expensive vacations all the time.

Now, no one knows Pato's net worth or investments, so it is not right to call him wasteful!
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by RealEzee(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
MaziIgwe007:

Good, I'm not saying dey don't make money oo, but not as they make you believe.

last time I checked, patoranking was still signed to upfront Musik. now tell me, every show and deals he's making, what percentage does he get that will give him the liver to buy 85mill car??

even Wizkid upon all him international influence never do such na patoranking go dey buy am, una go dey believe am.

grin my guy Wizzy just cop da Lambo truck too oo, u know like I said earlier been in the limelight gives you an advantage to locate more wealth which comes with connections too, well we no be their officer.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Newboss(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
That's over 150m, not 85m. You have to pay about 80% of the car's value to clear the car at port. It should be 70% tho.

My problem with owning a Lamborghini, McLaren, or Ferrari in Nigeria is that they don't have any authorised service centre in Nigeria. And you must service that car every one or two years as a responsible car owner.

Or does anyone have any idea how those cars can be serviced in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Newboss(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
RealEzee:
grin my guy Wizzy just cop da Lambo truck too oo, u know like I said earlier been in the limelight gives you an advantage to locate more wealth which comes with connections too, well we no be their officer.

Wiz doesn't own one in Nigeria. Bringing that car into Nigeria will increase the price by at least 70%. To be safe, budget 80%. A car that cost 85m to buy will cost over 150m in Nigeria.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by dapsoneh: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Inside rented apartment
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by RealEzee(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Newboss:

Wiz doesn't own one in Nigeria. Bringing that car into Nigeria will increase the price by at least 70%. To be safe, budget 80%. A car that cost 85m to buy will cost over 150m in Nigeria.
bro whether he has his Lambo truck parked on the moon u shed point, cos a Lambo truck doesn't come cheap either, at this moment u sound as if we're having a debate that u need win by all even going off point join.
Calm down
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by sko(m): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fat lie.
We know them way.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by horchukoh(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hopebringer:

have you heard of Samuel eto, Pierre abumeyang and the rest?? are you also aware they are as rich as those guys you mentioned or even richer.

they drive luxurious cars and that's their choice. if you have the money spend it. you've got only one life to live. mind you spending money on luxury won't stop you from investing. different strokes for different folkes

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by luminouz(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:

Its not ur money...

Leave him alone
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by RealEzee(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Newboss:
That's over 150m, not 85m. You have to pay about 80% of the car's value to clear the car at port. It should be 70% tho.

My problem with owning a Lamborghini, McLaren, or Ferrari in Nigeria is that they don't have any authorised service centre in Nigeria. And you must service that car every one or two years as a responsible car owner.

Or does anyone have any idea how those cars can be serviced in Nigeria?
Coscharis handles Rolls-Royce, jaguars and the likes, Elizade handles Lambo tho, mainly top dealership take care of these high end luxury vehicles sha
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Newboss(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
RealEzee:
Coscharis handles Rolls-Royce, jaguars and the likes, Elizade handles Lambo tho, mainly top dealership take care of these high end luxury vehicles sha

I know about Rolls Royce and Jaguar. But there's nothing official in Nigeria about Lamborghini, McLaren and Ferrari. I've searched, but found nothing. The engines in those cars are not like the normal engines we know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) / Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication / Charles Okocha Shows How Nigerian Airport Workers Beg (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.