Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 (58778 Views)

Burna Boy Splashes Billions As He Buys Lamborgini & Maybach Benz, Bugatti / Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus / Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by asorockvibestv: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
He worked for it and remember he was featured in forge 30 under 30
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by spencekat(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hopebringer:

Have you heard of Mane who plays for Liverpool or Kante who plays for Chelsea? Are you aware they are a hundred times richer than this boy?

What cars do they drive ? Use Google!! Neither will buy this car , if you can answer the question why won't they buy this car then indeed you are intelligent.

Good point you made,but people are different.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
MY OWN GO BETTER ONE DAY SOON
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by whitedove(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:
Why not invest half of the money in properties or gold that will appreciate in value instead in a car that will depreciate within few years.

The price of gold is at all time high at $1,975 and will surely continue to go up as the world economy is going through recession.

Spot on!
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Jdbrasco2: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
OK. But the car is cheap at N85m considering the kind of prices we see online for even 2019 which is about $230k on the average. You never add shipping cost, Custom duties and other charges. Good one though. Love the SUV.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Vonoforeal(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
We no see the car very well na. Na dance we dey see.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by kestolove95(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:
Why not invest half of the money in properties or gold that will appreciate in value instead in a car that will depreciate within few years.

The price of gold is at all time high at $1,975 and will surely continue to go up as the world economy is going through recession.
naso we bin dey warn iyanya him no listen, now him don bankrupt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:

Everybody did not come to this world to suffer.

In fact suffering was not God's original plan for man. Poverty is sin and wage of sin.

But any man can still escape poverty by searching out God's path for his enjoyment.

Partoranking has found his.

Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by chijokz(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:

Well said.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by horchukoh(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

Don't quote me again ,I only talk with intelligent people
I can see you lack manners. fvck off my mention Mr intelligent.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Elxandre(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

What do you mean by no one knows Pato's networth? Sorry but how old are you?
Let me guess you believe Superman is real yeah?

Smh

lol. If cancelling out my opinion makes you feel better about yourself, so be it.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by hexenbiest: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
I celebrate with him, amazing grace is indeed the sweetest of sounds.

Meanwhile I ve often wondered why people often push the entrepreneur vs 9-5 narrative as though it has to be one OR the other, when it can be BOTH.

I'm quite impressed with This FCMB Top 5-in-5 series that shares tips on how to run a business, be it full time or as side hustle.

https://on.fcmb.com/Top5-7
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by AmadorSays: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
The car mad sha
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by AmadorSays: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by nedekid: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Ace Nigerian reggae dancehall artiste, Patoranking has Splashed a whopping $222,000 approximately N85 Million on a brand new Lamborgini Urus 2020

The singer shared a short dance video of his latest single “Abule” on his verified Instagram page yesterday in which he stylishly showed off a partial view of the new car. A friend and label associate, Catalyst who was seen dancing with him in the video he shared, earlier posted a short clip on his insta story which captured Patoranking checking out the car following its arrival.

His latest toy, a Lamborghini Urus 2020 is estimated to worth about $222,000 and 85 million in Nigerian currency.

Patoranking has now added the expensive toy to other fleet of cars in his garage.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lr44_vqsDU

If that car is truelly 222k usd or 85m, customs duty should be another 60m+ if brand new totaling 150m+.
I must be in the wrong business!
I hope bbq suya man is driving such car with all the crap he writes for his paymasters.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by divineappo(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
#85m naira will successfully export Thirteen (13) 40feet containers of Hibiscus flower to the USA, and bring profit

These guys should invest their money na
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by dotedote: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:

So that's what you do for a living.
Advising money owners on how to spend their money abi?
Kwontinu.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by EMMY76: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:

Good advice but most artists/musicians prefers spending on the bling bling lifestyle because that's actually what their proffession which is show business is all about. We might not even know if he even has other investments that is generating huge income for him.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by DaInferno(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2020
PremierGuy:

... not everybody came to this world to buy gold now, someone cannot drive common car again because of investment?
even the investment in question, are people going to keep investing? what are they investing to later spend on?
this life small o, my only problem is that he did not buy a black one lambo undecided ,the black looks aggressively fierce grin
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by DrinkWater10: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
divineappo:
#85m naira will successfully export Thirteen (13) 40feet containers of Hibiscus flower to the USA, and bring profit

These guys should invest their money na
Hibiscus flower?
Wouldnt they wither before they get across?
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by divineappo(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
DrinkWater10:

Hibiscus flower?
Wouldnt they wither before they get across?
wither for where?

My company has been exporting hibiscus flower for the past four(4) years. It doesn't wither, transit time to USA is just 27-35 days Maximum (depending on shipping line)

Hibiscus flower is the major commodity exported from the northern part of Nigeria, and larger percentage of this export goes to USA, Mexico and China
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by NewDelhi(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
horllar26:

Benefit boys dey para
What's the origin of this benefit boys?
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by lildush(m): 5:38am On Aug 08, 2020
U will have used that money to sign me.. and make more money...
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Ayobami7(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Congrats
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by RuggedSniper: 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
PremierGuy:

Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by DagashSamson: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) / The Man Afia Schwarzenegger Was Caught In Bed With (Photos) / Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.