Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 (58804 Views)

Burna Boy Splashes Billions As He Buys Lamborgini & Maybach Benz, Bugatti / Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus / Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Tremple8v: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
If everyone is buying the gold as you've said , Who's gonna buy the car ? Please man congratulate him . And thank me later .
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by joeking2222: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Macsjebs:
Vanity crew, what do you have to saw about this matter grin grin
shocked shocked shocked...........this BOMB pass boko boiz own!!!
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Dpharisee: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
jadahotie:
you just dey know
Stop spamming this forum with your por.n blog. What do you gain by posting it where kids also come to get information
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Oishi: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
A big congrats man
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Newboss(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
RealEzee:
bro whether he has his Lambo truck parked on the moon u shed point, cos a Lambo truck doesn't come cheap either, at this moment u sound as if we're having a debate that u need win by all even going off point join.
Calm down

Not exactly bro. Paying 85m for something can never be compared to paying 150m for that same thing. I respect folks who bring all these over $200k cars into Nigeria. It takes a lot of balls to waste 80% more. It's a real waste. I've discouraged a couple of my guys from doing that.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by nathpope(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
vastolord4:
Na only music? Or is there blood attached to the money? Ma the same music Tony tetuila and style plus dem do? Or azadus..

There is always 2 sides to everything....including music.
In music, its called SHOW BIZNESS.

If you know about one and not the other, Its what you know that will work for you.
If you know about both, the better for you.

Obviously, Patoranking knows more than just one aspect of music and tis working well for him..

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by googi: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Owo ti omo kekere ba koko ni, Akara lo nfi je. De moni wey small pikin first get na akara e dey take am chop.

Young people have the tendency for vanities. Many African Americans stars go broke in their old age. This is what Nigerians copy.

If these conspicuous spending produce jobs at home, it may not be too bad. But can you imagine China during their famine days, spotting conspicuous spenders, splashing luxuries in the face of hungry people?

Even in America, people will report you to Internal Revenue Service, so will the car dealership. If you are black Police will stop you on the streets and your neighbors will harass you.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by tiger28: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Audio Lambo!.....LIARS!

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by horllar26: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Money good o

Benefit boys dey para
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by maisauki: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:
Why not invest half of the money in properties or gold that will appreciate in value instead in a car that will depreciate within few years.

The price of gold is at all time high at $1,975 and will surely continue to go up as the world economy is going through recession.
What's your investments worth?
Somehow with all these lower class opinion undecided
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Loopdeeloopa: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Olominira:
Our society needs urgent reorientation. People, there's nothing in buying expensive gadgets, cars, cloths, etc. It's stupid. By 2022, that car would have had two versions that would render 2020 version unattractive. Why spending on luxury that would be outdated soon?

Africans, Nigerians specifically need to start creating brands that would live beyond them, AcfTA is offering us opportunity so cheaply or we want the Indians, Chinese, or American brands to dominate our markets right in our eyes?

The cost of that car is enough to start our TikTok, Google, Microsoft, Wechat, etc in a low scale, or should we go back to amounts those tech companies started with? Partnership is there. There are hundreds of small companies folding up as we speak why not make contact and make a deal to divest into Nigerian markets instead of folding up?

Most of our public figures are bad examples; from politicians to artists, administrators, students etc.

Hopebringer:

He won't because he is a typical Nigerian so he can't think that way

Princedapace:

Thank u o. It is a black race thing bro. Something is wrong with the average black man.

Kanye West said in a song:
“You know, white people get money, don't spend it,
Or, maybe, they get money, buy a business,
I rather buy 80 gold chains and go ignoant”
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by YorubaLord: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Lalasticlala smiley

Madam, you sure say you dey OK? Dis one wey you dey call Lala >5X? angry
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by zcee: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
stupid hungry blogger.
nor be only 85 million, na 17 billion!
Nigerians are too deluded..
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by wisdomkid: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:
Why not invest half of the money in properties or gold that will appreciate in value instead in a car that will depreciate within few years.

The price of gold is at all time high at $1,975 and will surely continue to go up as the world economy is going through recession.

With your intelligence and wisdom. I hoped that you've gathered billions by now. EXCEPT you're extremely *********** by now. How can a wise man be poor? If you know where to invest money, gathering it won't be a problem, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by InvertedHammer: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:

/
He made a very bad financial move for a musician--a very volatile career.

/
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by eedimo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:

Chief Economist!!!
We hail thee.

Make you hustle ooo
Don't say I didn't pass the message.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by ibawon(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
vastolord4:
Na only music? Or is there blood attached to the money? Ma the same music Tony tetuila and style plus dem do? Or azadus..
You don forget say that time music get sense
And plus Na different Era
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by RealEzee(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Newboss:

I know about Rolls Royce and Jaguar. But there's nothing official in Nigeria about Lamborghini, McLaren and Ferrari. I've searched, but found nothing. The engines in those cars are not like the normal engines we know.
only Elizade I know of for Lambos,but McLaren and the likes I no sure tho,yeah sure engine pass ingine grin, these guys who buy such probably have who does their servicing among the various top dealerships in Naija, well Sha if you own one you go know who go service am grin.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by RealEzee(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Newboss:

Not exactly bro. Paying 85m for something can never be compared to paying 150m for that same thing. I respect folks who bring all these over $200k cars into Nigeria. It takes a lot of balls to waste 80% more. It's a real waste. I've discouraged a couple of my guys from doing that.
it takes balls to do alot of things my Padi, even if you to buy a Honda evil spirit, some will still say you're blowing money, you could have done this or that, it's a waste,life Sha, but then bro if we really pay attention to what the person really got or plans then we can come to that conclusion, I for one won't tell you how to spend your sub but where I will be concerned is when I know you my guy dey blow overboard, ha I gas hint u oo grin make u no say I no tell u.
For one to cough out such amount ehnn, hmmm let's not talk Sha grin.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by malone5: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:

how do you know he hasn’t bought gold already

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Athemisia: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sarkin:
and who told you folks the man doesn't know what he's investing in?
Or do you expect to see headlines like "Patorankin invests in gold" or whatever?
Or man shouldn't buy car again?
Ah tire for this people oh...
well Dem dey speak out of envy.... many of Dem dey just dey wish say na Dem get dat money.... hypocrites everywhere... even dat car na investment but Dem nor know...

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Why acquire such an expensive toy?
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by OBku4(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:

grin
All these aproko people.
They help dey calculate him money u hear??!

Ediot
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by sulaak(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:

Gold has hit $2000.

Nigerian and investment in the same sentence, they will rather borrow billions from the Chinese with reading the contract.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by sulaak(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tremple8v:
If everyone is buying the gold as you've said , Who's gonna buy the car ? Please man congratulate him . And thank me later .

The man the build factories , will buy thousand of expensive cars.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by mutco(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Motor wey my nigga do dey use over 2months
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by shogsman(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
In 365 days time he'd lose 30million in value on the car,good choice bravo.
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Lambarry1: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
On which road will he drive it
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Hopebringer: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
[s]
horchukoh:
have you heard of Samuel eto, Pierre abumeyang and the rest?? are you also aware they are as rich as those guys you mentioned or even richer.

they drive luxurious cars and that's their choice. if you have the money spend it. you've got only one life to live. mind you spending money on luxury won't stop you from investing. different strokes for different folkes
[/s]

Don't quote me again ,I only talk with intelligent people
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by Hopebringer: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
[s]
Elxandre:
Maybe they aren't car enthusiasts?

Most average people buy cars with a significant portion of their net worth.
In fact, most people with low end cars like Camrys, Corrollas etc spend over half their bank accounts on cars and are even worse than these celebrities.

Mane and Kante would buy this car like they bought nothing. If they do not, it's certainly not because of money.
What's 220k to players with about a decade of football? lol
It's just the same way people cite the likes of Bill gates as examples of prudent spenders because they don't buy flashy cars, meanwhile they are splurging millions on yacht and expensive vacations all the time.

Now, no one knows Pato's net worth or investments, so it is not right to call him wasteful!

[/s]

What do you mean by no one knows Pato's networth? Sorry but how old are you?
Let me guess you believe Superman is real yeah?

Smh
Re: Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 by melodyogonna(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:

Why not make your own money instead of advising a grown man where and where not to put his money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication / Charles Okocha Shows How Nigerian Airport Workers Beg (Photos) / Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.