Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me (20352 Views)

Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing / FG Owes Five Iocs $1.15 Billion Cash Call Arrears, Clears $3.53 Billion Debt / Serving Governor Withdrew ₦60 Billion Cash In Six Years ― EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by anonimi: 5:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Abouwaza:
Wike
He singlehandedly killed a lizard in Rivers

grin grin

The drama king of Rivers, you mean?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3502371_ameachi_jpeg_jpeg668a23a22748fc80649d0c7c454dab08

1 Like

Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by anonimi: 5:43am On Aug 05, 2020
dbynonetwork:
How I wish the SS people can genuinely fight for their right. Everyone is taking them for granted including their politicians.

Apart from wishing, is there anything you can do, or better still already doing, to make your wish come to pass quickly

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3929046_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 05, 2020
seunlayi:
I pity pmb after leaving office, many probes await him
..... Awaits who...?
You no serious... grin grin grin
PROBE that PAPA..... for Naija.
Who probed OBJ...?
Who probed IBB....?
Who probed the younger GEJ...?
..... na PaPa you want Probe...
Somebody that may be down with stroke and pissing problems....
Are you with us at all..? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by mrkings84(m): 6:07am On Aug 05, 2020
I just tire for Nigerian politicians. The level of corruption in them is beyond what the devil taught them.

Less I forget, Remember it's "Only Jesus Can Save"
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by SweepingBroom(f): 6:11am On Aug 05, 2020
That means he knows about the rot in the system but has refused to check it as the state governor
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by chrisxxx(m): 6:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

So Joy Nuhemeh NDDC boss sponsored AAC and yet Mr Wike here still went ahead to prevent her from police officer trying to execute NASS subpoena
Joy Nuniah is the evidence. When your evidence is being destroyed would you told your hand? He saved her to preserved his witness and evidence.

1 Like

Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by EdiskyHarry: 6:14am On Aug 05, 2020
This is nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by EdiskyHarry: 6:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

So Joy Nuhemeh NDDC boss sponsored AAC and yet Mr Wike here still went ahead to prevent her from police officer trying to execute NASS subpoena
The lady just took over when Nsima Ekere resigned from office recently.
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by mjabdulk: 6:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Let this information be verified may be they will still deny it
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by Gkay1(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2020
nothing remain for upcoming generations again, d money don finish
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Wike(d) d notice me & noise makin machine..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:44am On Aug 05, 2020
In Obaseki's election, How much did he pay to you and the tax collectors to fight APC?
Stupid hypocrite!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by Sannisege: 6:48am On Aug 05, 2020
And how much did you fight back with Mr Wike? N100 Billion?
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by nairamaniac: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2020
So wike wouldn't tell us about when the same NDDC gave him over 10billion naira courtesy of then PDP President, Goodluck to fight against Ameachi inorder to clinch the Governorship Position.
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by Jonathan39: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2020
What about southwest and the Boko haram breeding region. Or you just want to talk trash as usual
Rollins777:
Crazy state is the Niger delta and eastern part of Nigeria.
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by flyingpig: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2020
SmartPolician:
Wike is always playing the victim

Someone is always after his life

If not Amaechi, it's Buhari...if not Buhari, it's NDDC

Nawa oh
i hate that guy
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by brexit: 7:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Talk like a man in a position of trust.

How much of the State's fund did you spend, can you be sincere to tell the world

These are distractions, the masses are suffering most and it is as a result of maladministration of the governors and the excess powers at their disposal

One wonders what they are doing with the security votes they collect monthly and now they are blaming the president as if they are not part of it
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by oyeb15: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2020
in his election with AAC. If not because of his dirty work Court cases brokering for APC that made them cede contesting d election to reward him, he won't smell second term.
Only Ameachi faction of APC felt bittered and use AAC. Thats why d faction made sure they remove Oshiomole as party chairman as revenge .
This Wike is just a loudspeaker with no political value. His tenure is d worst so far in Rivers State. Ameachi is d best rivers has ever produced as governor.
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by Wantedmiller: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2020
dezik:
His excellency, according to Asari Dokubo, please kindly intimate us where you got your electioneering campaign cash when you contested your first election as a governor of the state.
from there, we will know how sincere you are.

You dey mind that yeye man
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by Ikinternational: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2020
Nigerian politicians love throwing out figures..lol
He was there when they did the counting abi

Truth is they all have skeletons
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by Wettoid123: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2020
corruption everywhere and nothing is happening who are they deceiving.
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by chatinent: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2020
And some unwise lot will be telling me 'bout patriotism! Do these thieves have consciences? What a world!
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by SocialJustice: 7:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Governing board ke, oga go and sit down. Nigerian governors and their greed. If you have your plans then relay it to NDDC management through your state's representative in the NDDC board.
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by AmazingELixir: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

National assembly can not issue a subpoena they are not a court neither are they judges read and understand youngman ..the show of shame by the police never had anything to do with the invitation of Joy Nunieh

The police simply went there to prevent her attending to the invitation by the HOR because the police cannot account for the N 475Million the NDDC gave them.
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by Mo3891: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2020
AmazingELixir:

National assembly can not issue a subpoena they are not a court neither are they judges read and understand youngman ..the show of shame by the police never had anything to do with the invitation of Joy Nunieh

The police simply went there to prevent her attending to the invitation by the HOR because the police cannot account for the N 475Million the NDDC gave them.

Get your self a copy of the constitution then you may understand NASS can summon anybody, upon delay they can issue bench arrest or subpoena

Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by AmazingELixir: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2020
grin

In other words Amaechi is complicit in the ongoing embezzlement of NDDC funds...if my memory serve me well he is at the centre of the fight against Wike.
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by ppogba: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2020
dbynonetwork:
How I wish the SS people can genuinely fight for their right. Everyone is taking them for granted including their politicians.

Any and Every fighter in the SS is a fighter for his/her own pocket.

From Asari Dokubo To Boy loaf To Aniko Briggs To even the ordinary man on the street.

Have you not observed the conspiracy of silence accross the region since the opening of the pandora box?
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by mkoabiola: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2020
Wike talks too much.
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by mvem(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
This is nothing but the truth.
so you think billions was not used to sponsor his first election... You guyz should stop backing all these politicians... All their hands are not clean
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by mvem(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin

In other words Amaechi is complicit in the ongoing embezzlement of NDDC funds...if my memory serve me well he is at the centre of the fight against Wike.
So you think NDDC funds was not used to sponsor Wike during his first tenure ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Appoints Jim Ovia As Chairman Of The Nigerian Education Loan Fund / Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto / Okorocha Sponsors A Blind Man's Surgery & He Regains His Sight (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.