Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me (20353 Views)

Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing / FG Owes Five Iocs $1.15 Billion Cash Call Arrears, Clears $3.53 Billion Debt / Serving Governor Withdrew ₦60 Billion Cash In Six Years ― EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by derbykol(f): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2020
Noise!
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by AmazingELixir: 8:32am On Aug 05, 2020
mvem:
So you think NDDC funds was not used to sponsor Wike during his first tenure ?

And you think that being the case Magu's EFCC or the ICPC would not have flagged it in their relentless pursuit against Wike.

The issue here has to do with the ongoing investigation keep on it so you don't lose track..
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by authority2006(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Abouwaza:
Wike

He singlehandedly killed a lizard in Rivers

Because he contested against himself. Lol. These politicians can lie!
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by authority2006(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2020
The same Wike who bribed INEC officials and was recorded threatening them when they didn't deliver on time. The same Wike who was financing PDP at national level!
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by mvem(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2020
AmazingELixir:

And you think that being the case Magu's EFCC or the ICPC would not have flagged it in their relentless pursuit against Wike.

The issue here has to do with the ongoing investigation keep on it so you don't lose track..
Wike has immunity as a Governor so there is nothing they can do to him for now
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by Yankee101: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Niger Deltans take back your money
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by miqos02(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2020
Who counted the money
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by gudugudumeje: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Wike is a liar... He shd tell us how Fulani oligarchy he serves behind the scenes used the judiciary to give him the 2015 election victory...
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by AmazingELixir: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2020
mvem:
Wike has immunity as a Governor so there is nothing they can do to him for now

Has that stopped the EFCC from media trial of Wike?
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by abuuthmaan: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=Mo3891 post=92470571] cool

So Joy Nuhemeh NDDC boss sponsored AAC and yet Mr Wike here still went ahead to prevent her from police officer trying to execute NASS .

One of the few sensible posts on the subject matter
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by mvem(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Has that stopped the EFCC from media trial of Wike?
It doesn't matter...it's just like saying likes like Ibori etc are clean because EFCC hasn't said anything about them...I am non partisan though
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by magzey: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
That's why you useless Rivers $2billion to help Edo PDP last 4 years grin grin
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by SirBunky85(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
seunlayi:
I pity pmb after leaving office, many probes await him
you should pity yourself
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by awumen: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
dezik:
His excellency, according to Asari Dokubo, please kindly intimate us where you got your electioneering campaign cash when you contested your first election as a governor of the state.
from there, we will know how sincere you are.
we all in niger delta is aware that Wike got his first term campaign funds from the same NDDC. While I am not in support of the looting at the agency,my wish is for honest leaders who can wholeheartedly fight and bring development to this region.
Re: Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me by seunlayi(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
SirBunky85:
you should pity yourself

You no well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report / Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Asks Court To Disqualify Tinubu, Atiku / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.