Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) (100539 Views)

Who Else Got This Text On National Youth Volunteer Program? / Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? / BVN And NIMC Bear My Wrong Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Mykcool(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Sanctecosma:
In addition to this, be sure you're ready to wait for at least 2-3 months before the dob changes could be effected. Unless you have the money to sort the right people to make the waiting time short, omo, forgerrit. I did mine early january here in abuja. I was told to wait till after 3 months.
Kindly assist with the Abuja nimc office location
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Sanctecosma(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
FRSC headquarters, Wuse Zone 3. Abuja.

Mykcool:

Kindly assist with the Abuja nimc office location
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Mykcool(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Sanctecosma:

Thank you
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Sanctecosma(m): 1:00am On Jul 29, 2023
Mykcool:

Thank you

You welcome
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Sonofthemoon(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
think the error should be from the initial registration but what do I know?..
Send a mail to easecaresolutions.co@gmail.com for assistance..
They have branches in major Nigeria cities
Thank me later
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Mykcool(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sanctecosma:

Good evening, I was able to start the DOB correction process yesterday. Thanks for your direction.

If I may ask, how long did it take for yours to reflect?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Sanctecosma(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good to hear.
They told me it'd take 3 months to reflect, so I had to sort one of the officials DIRECTLY with 15k and it came out in just 7 days.

See, bro, from my findings, the processing shouldn't take that long. It's just that those officials and their agents are using it to hold people at ransom.

Mykcool:

Good evening, I was able to start the DOB correction process yesterday. Thanks for your direction.

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Mykcool(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sanctecosma:
Good to hear.
They told me it'd take 3 months to reflect, so I had to sort one of the officials DIRECTLY with 15k and it came out in just 7 days.

See, bro, from my findings, the processing shouldn't take that long. It's just that those officials and their agents are using it to hold people at ransom.

Please do you have the contact information of the official? I need mine to reflect ASAP.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Sanctecosma(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2023
Oh no. I lost it
But you can stylishly approach any official there
NB: they may be apprehensive at first, reason being that u may implicate them. So most of them have agents and going throuh them will cost you more cos them go add their pwn commission (25-35k depending on who u meet)
I told the woman (hajia) that i i have a visa interview in two weeks time, and thats why she played along

Mykcool:
Please do you have the contact information of the official? I need mine to reflect ASAP.

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Mykcool(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sanctecosma:
Oh no. I lost it
But you can stylishly approach any official there
NB: they may be apprehensive at first, reason being that u may implicate them. So most of them have agents and going throuh them will cost you more cos them go add their pwn commission (25-35k depending on who u meet)
I told the woman (hajia) that i i have a visa interview in two weeks time, and thats why she played along

Thanks for this
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Dre183(m): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2023
Mykcool:

6-12 weeks
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Artistavin: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2023
3 days it depends on the office you go to my brother change his own within 5 days but because his own was nin register from nin office but mine is having issues due it was BVN generated one thats what the person working it said
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Artistavin: 12:09am On Aug 08, 2023
my question now is please guys who has changed it own nin BVN generated one dates of birth I need your your advice
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by sunday83: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
DabELLs:
How long does it take for new Date of birth to reflect on the e-ID on the NIMC mobile app?
Mine took 2months
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by florenceolatude: 6:19am On Aug 26, 2023
sad sad
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Nelo91: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
please is it true that once you change the date of birth on your nin ,you cant change it again?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by mrprince01(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
I want to correct my DOB too but my current location is Akwa ibom. Please, akwa ibomites, where can I go for correction? It's really urgent.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by parkervero(m): 7:27am On Sep 14, 2023
sunday83:

Mine took 2months

What was the process like?

Did you pay any body to help you?

After paying 15k online where did you go to change the DOB before it was effected?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by scoobyblogspot(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kingzy4pep:
Oga it's 15k. You will pay through remitta into govt account. You're not giving anyone the money.

jesus is lord
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by sunday83: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
parkervero:

What was the process like?

Did you pay any body to help you?

After paying 15k online where did you go to change the DOB before it was effected?
I didn't pay online.... I paid to one of their agent in cash, then modification was done...just like fresh registration..... Then I confirmed the change online at exactly 2 months interval

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by parkervero(m): 4:14am On Sep 17, 2023
sunday83:

I didn't pay online.... I paid to one of their agent in cash, then modification was done...just like fresh registration..... Then I confirmed the change online at exactly 2 months interval

Thank you for your response. Was it done in Lagos?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by sunday83: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2023
parkervero:

Thank you for your response. Was it done in Lagos?
Sango ota, Ogun State.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2016 / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.