Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) (100533 Views)

Who Else Got This Text On National Youth Volunteer Program? / Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? / BVN And NIMC Bear My Wrong Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by philipkarl: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
Do you want to change your date of birth on your NIN to fit in the required age for Federal road Safety recruitment, Nigerian Immigration Service, ICPC, NDLEA, Nigerian Police, Nigerian Army or School admission? Do you want to also modify your name to fit in for the renewal of your International Passport or BVN modification? Look no forwarder. Call/WatsApp 08033948737.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Jumpjambers: 7:07am On Apr 22, 2023
Hennyola:

replied
Good evening Sir please i want to correct the DOB on my NIN please kindly assist me i want to fastrack it. Am in Lagos thanks.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by floflo12: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
@quelme
Good day, I need your help concerning change of dob on Nin. Kindly email me texcel2009@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
floflo12:
@quelme
Good day, I need your help concerning change of dob on Nin. Kindly email me texcel2009@gmail.com. Thank you.
send a DM
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by floflo12: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
[quote author=Quelme post=122808274]send a DM [/quote

Done kindly check
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Goldenbwoy: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
Contact GREEN CONSULT
We do NIN Change of DOB in osogbo Osun State. Call this lines 08136196907

Of course non appearance modification can be effected without your presence. All you need to do is send your NIN original sleep wherever you are in Nigeria or abroad and the new DOB day/month/year you want to effect.

It'll cost you token and a number of 2 to 3 working days for the modification and validation process of the change of Date of Birth to be done.

Gbam✅✌️
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Goldenbwoy: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
Contact GREEN CONSULT

Of course non appearance modification can be effected without your presence. All you need to do is send your NIN original sleep wherever you are in Nigeria or abroad and the new DOB day/month/year you want to effect.

It'll cost you token and a number of 2 to 3 working days for the modification and validation process of the change of Date of Birth to be done.

We also render other NIN related services e.g NIN enrollment, clearance of IPE NIN and being processed NIN, NIN Validation, NIN Harmonization and all NIN modifications like change of names, change of phone number, change of local government, e.t.c. Including change of Date of Birth.

Gbam✅✌️
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Dre183(m): 5:18am On Jul 07, 2023
YOUR APPLICATION FOR DOB CORRECTION HAS BEEN EFFECTED. THANK YOU

Got this above text, does it mean my DOB has been corrected ?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Fab21: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
Dre183:
YOUR APPLICATION FOR DOB CORRECTION HAS BEEN EFFECTED. THANK YOU

Got this above text, does it mean my DOB has been corrected ?

How much do you do it.

I want to correct my DOB and arrangement of names.

Though, I'm not financially ready now.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Dre183(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Fab21:

How much do you do it.

I want to correct my DOB and arrangement of names.

Though, I'm not financially ready now.

Remita 15000
Affidavit and cafe 1200

Total of 16200

It took 3months to be effected
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by henroo2003: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2023
Pls can you share how you went about it. The process. Tha k you.

Dre183:

Remita 15000
Affidavit and cafe 1200

Total of 16200

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Fab21: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dre183:

Remita 15000
Affidavit and cafe 1200

Total of 16200

Oh!

Thanks.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by johnolusetire97(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2023
Dre183:

Remita 15000
Affidavit and cafe 1200

Total of 16200

You are either very lucky or they have improved their services
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Dre183(m): 3:46am On Jul 17, 2023
johnolusetire97:

You are either very lucky or they have improved their services

Really?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by johnolusetire97(m): 5:53am On Jul 17, 2023
Dre183:

Really?

I know people who did it officially, and didn't get their information updated for a whole year.

Mine wasn't changed after 3 months, then I had to pay 45k t get it done elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Dre183(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2023
johnolusetire97:

I know people who did it officially, and didn't get their information updated for a whole year.

Mine wasn't changed after 3 months, then I had to pay 45k t get it done elsewhere

Am lucky Indeed, though Is just 1 year different
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by philipkarl: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2023
Do you want to change your date of birth on your NIN to fit in the required age for Federal road Safety recruitment, Nigerian Immigration Service, ICPC, NDLEA, Nigerian Police, Nigerian Army or School admission? Do you want to also modify your name to fit in for the renewal of your International Passport or BVN modification? Look no forwarder. Call/WatsApp 08033948737.

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by meetgaya: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
Is it possible to change your dob twice? Eg you changed from 2021 to 2022 and later want to change it to 2021
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by b3llo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
philipkarl:
is true that you can't do modification more than twice?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by b3llo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Goldenbwoy:
Contact GREEN CONSULT

We also render other NIN related services e.g NIN enrollment, clearance of IPE NIN and being processed NIN, NIN Validation, NIN Harmonization and all NIN modifications like change of names, change of phone number, change of local government, e.t.c. Including change of Date of Birth.

Gbam✅✌️
I want to do name modification but I was told that it can not be done unless I do a fresh registration. I once corrected name arrangement
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Sonofthemoon(m): 2:03am On Jul 26, 2023
meetgaya:
Is it possible to change your dob twice? Eg you changed from 2021 to 2022 and later want to change it to 2021
Well I'm not really sure because I changed mind only once...
Send a mail to easecaresolutions.co@gmail.com for guidiance
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Sonofthemoon(m): 2:05am On Jul 26, 2023
b3llo:
I want to do name modification but I was told that it can not be done unless I do a fresh registration. I once corrected name arrangement
Ideally that is the truth but I think something can still be done because I think I have heard people have such issues resolved once or twice...
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Mykcool(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Maccharleston:
house I was able to get a sure deal with one of the staffs in abuja, mine took 8 days 35k, am so happy after all ths frustrations , as I need to so urgently ... it is like a win coupon foe me.

Please what's the location of the NIMC office to effect a correction ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2016 / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.