Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) (100518 Views)

Who Else Got This Text On National Youth Volunteer Program? / Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? / BVN And NIMC Bear My Wrong Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by mrprince01(m): 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
mrprince01:
I want to correct my DOB too but my current location is Akwa ibom. Please, akwa ibomites, where can I go for correction? It's really urgent.

Did Change of name and DOB

Change of name: #3k (negotiable)

DOB: 15200 (paid to remita)

Date of commencement: 19th Sept

Date of implementation: 6th Oct.

I sorted the officer with 1k out of my own benevolence. She made the process seamless for me. Called me on phone at intervals when I was having issue with remita. Suggested places where it could be resolved swiftly.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Hotsparkles(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
How did you check it online? Please.
sunday83:

I didn't pay online.... I paid to one of their agent in cash, then modification was done...just like fresh registration..... Then I confirmed the change online at exactly 2 months interval

How did you confirm the change online?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by zed7: 3:36pm On Jan 03
I have done modification over a year now, NIMac app still shows old date of birth. Even other organisations still see the old date of birth, but on NIMC official portal, updated date of birth appears. I don tire.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Chibuking81(m): 9:54am On Jan 11
I paid #15,241.88 through remittal and I did another biometric, and was recapture at NIN head office in my state since first week of October 2023, it is now exactly 3 months and 7 days. Since last month, even today I checked my NIN details using mobile app, and it still show the wrong date of birth. Meaning, change has not take place. Please what must I do?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Fab21: 9:01am On Feb 28
mrprince01:

Did Change of name and DOB

Change of name: #3k (negotiable)

DOB: 15200 (paid to remita)

Date of commencement: 19th Sept

Date of implementation: 6th Oct.

I sorted the officer with 1k out of my own benevolence. She made the process seamless for me. Called me on phone at intervals when I was having issue with remita. Suggested places where it could be resolved swiftly.

Pls, which State did you do yours?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by edwajamhp: 9:11am On Mar 25
Chibuking81:
I paid #15,241.88 through remittal and I did another biometric, and was recapture at NIN head office in my state since first week of October 2023, it is now exactly 3 months and 7 days. Since last month, even today I checked my NIN details using mobile app, and it still show the wrong date of birth. Meaning, change has not take place. Please what must I do?
Contact @ Dr Paul phone number above to help you as he helped me in correcting my email address and phone number
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by olajumohju: 10:42pm On Apr 11
NIN wrong DOB Date of birth, Change of Names, Phone number change, IPE errors, details Validation, Email address, NIN Suspended, Details Validation, Record not found, Retrieving of lost NIN slip and other NIN issues for Corrections and Modifications Assistant .

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by edwajamhp: 4:45pm On Apr 13
Thank you @ Dr Paul for your help in correcting my email address and phone number successful. I have checked it on the Nimc portal it's reflect successful. He is legit

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2016 / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.