Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce (1702 Views)

Dr Dre's Wife Nicole Young Files Lawsuit Against Him / Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce / David And Victoria’s $1.2 Billion Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by PDPGuy: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dr. Dre's wife is not getting divorced without a fight, because she's challenging their prenup and $1 billion is on the line.

Nicole Young just filed legal docs, obtained by TMZ, in which she claims she was forced to sign the prenup back in 1996.

Nicole says Dre is now worth $1 bil, and says before they tied the knot, "I was extremely reluctant, resistant and afraid to sign the agreement and felt backed into a corner. Given the extraordinary pressure and intimidation by Andre, I was left with no option but to hire a lawyer (of course, with the help of Andre's team of professionals) and unwillingly signed the agreement very shortly before our marriage."

She then says 2 years into the marriage, "Andre acknowledged to me that he felt ashamed he had pressured me into signing a premarital agreement and he tore up multiple copies of the agreement in front of me. Since the day he tore up the agreements, we both understood that there was no premarital agreement, and that it was null and void."

Sources connected to Dre beg to differ, telling TMZ, he never expressed shame over the prenup and he never tore it up or said it was invalid. Our sources also say Nicole had her own lawyer and she had a clear choice on whether to sign or not.

Our sources say Dre has made it clear ... he will pay spousal support and all her expenses, but clearly Nicole wants a big piece of the pie, claiming he amassed most of his fortune during the marriage.

Nicole is asking the judge to separate the divorce from the prenup issue, but it looks like a fight is brewing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2020/08/04/dr-dres-wife-is-challenging-prenup-in-1-billion-divorce/
Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by feemi: 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
All these bitches are whores.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by Golan007: 12:04am On Aug 05, 2020
Shishi she no go see.
Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by StagethemTVee: 1:22am On Aug 05, 2020
Dre: 'Try to get close, and your ass'll get smacked'
Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by GhostGhost(m): 3:44am On Aug 05, 2020
If only dre took his own words in many of his songs.. lastly bitches ain't shiitt but whores n tricks. after so many years her true colours came out. it'd in all females I pray the court won't Bleep dre in the ass but I think they will definitely Bleep him n his prenup. omg America is such a pussy country women's words are taken like its God's word.

I'd hire professional hitmen n tekk dem to make it kook like an accident. because once she loses in court she will keep fighting him through all means possible. write a book abt him, gossip abt him, expose his dealings n more. u see y many men said fuckkk marriage in America n millionsof their women r baby mama's n all.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by Hedonisco: 4:15am On Aug 05, 2020
Just negodu. Kai. This thing dey pain me like say na me be Dre.

Useless, ugly looking jezebel.
Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by johnkey: 4:55am On Aug 05, 2020
American men are so foolish, with all stuffs happening and the ones they're seeing, why must they go ahead signing stupid marraige certificates that will jeopardize their bubbling future. What happened to just getting baby mamas and taking good care of your kids. Even in this naija if eventually I get a virgin I'm still not signing any stupid documents all in the name of marraige, to marry no be by force you can raise your child perfectly on your own, na only SIMPS dey carry am for head, I'm sure they are coming for me (evil laugh)
Modified: I was talking generally I know how prenuptial works

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by femi4: 7:15am On Aug 05, 2020
Still the D.R.E

I'm representing for them gangstas all across the world

Still hitting them corners in them lo-lo's, girl

(Still taking my time to perfect the beat

And I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E)

1 Like

Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by Iamicekid(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Na why I like prenup be this ooo, no let love enter your head for that moment and forget to let her sign a prenup cause when it don done Na you go feel am when dem divide your property to 2... Dre sharp guy
Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2020
johnkey:
American men are so foolish, with all stuffs happening and the ones they're seeing, why must they go ahead signing stupid marraige certificates that will jeopardize their bubbling future. What happened to just getting baby mamas and taking good care of your kids. Even in this naija if eventually I get a virgin I'm still not signing any stupid documents all in the name of marraige, to marry no be by force you can raise your child perfectly on your own, na only SIMPS dey carry am for head, I'm sure they are coming for me (evil laugh)
Mr the document she signed guarantees she walks away with nothing. You got nothing on the dre.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by skywalker240(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2020
Indeed DR Dre is Wise Man cool

a woman is a woman, no matter her race, ethnicity or nationality.

the old woman must be sorely bitter
by now, cos she wont get any share of the pie.

but this doesnt change the fact that majority of American men are pvssy niggas, even their lawmakers and those at the judiciary.
Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by omarithmetics: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2020
These hoes ain't loyal
Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by Twizzy30(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2020
johnkey:
its obvious you don’t know how prenuptial agreements works. That bitch got nothing on dre, she’s going to get only what’s stated in the prenup agreement. And I’m so sure she’s not going to get up to 30% of his wealth. Bitches ain't shit.
Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Interesting turn of events.
Watching the outcome.
Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by johnkey: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Skankamola:

Mr the document she signed guarantees she walks away with nothing. You got nothing on the dre.
I know that for sure, was talking generally.
Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by johnkey: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Twizzy30:
its obvious you don’t know how prenuptial agreements works. That bitch got nothing on dre, she’s going to get only what’s stated in the prenup agreement. And I’m so sure she’s not going to get up to 30% of his wealth. Bitches ain't shit.
I was kinda speaking generally not just the Dre's case, imagine the bïtch wants a billion lol

1 Like

Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by Twizzy30(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
johnkey:
I was kinda speaking generally not just the Dre's case, imagine the bïtch wants a billion lol
ohh okay my bad. When dealing with these 21st century women, one needs to be extra smart.
Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by Wierdceo: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
GhostGhost:
If only dre took his own words in many of his songs.. lastly bitches ain't shiitt but whores n tricks. after so many years her true colours came out. it'd in all females I pray the court won't Bleep dre in the ass but I think they will definitely Bleep him n his prenup. omg America is such a pussy country women's words are taken like its God's word.

I'd hire professional hitmen n tekk dem to make it kook like an accident. because once she loses in court she will keep fighting him through all means possible. write a book abt him, gossip abt him, expose his dealings n more. u see y many men said fuckkk marriage in America n millionsof their women r baby mama's n all.

There's a lot of sense in this. This is why so many American men and celebrities remain single. Just look at Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by Stylishcone(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
I really like what Dre did but as you know most American men are SIMPS & Beta's I pray the court does not favour her...you want to take away a man's sweat.

But l like to ask this is prenup only applicable to s man's property only, what if you marry a woman that us way richer than you .
Re: Dr. Dre Wife Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce by PDPGuy: 3:55am On Aug 06, 2020
Stylishcone:
I really like what Dre did but as you know most American men are SIMPS & Beta's I pray the court does not favour her...you want to take away a man's sweat.

But l like to ask this is prenup only applicable to s man's property only, what if you marry a woman that us way richer than you .

Prenups work for both men and women. So, if a man is seeking to divorce his wife - who is way richer than him - and they happen to have a prenup which stipulates that he will receive 50% of her assets/liabilities, a court will hold the prenup as valid and order that it be enforced.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Frodd Spotted Hanging Out Wit Top Nollywood Actors, Zubby Michael & Mike / Is 6ix9ine really dead?? / See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.