Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus (56241 Views)

My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Help! Help! Help!!! Am Suffering From Staphylococcus / Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by braveheart77: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2020
johnjoshuaj:

You better go to a federal university teaching hospital and seek for help there, thank you

Hi bro. Did you find help?
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by braveheart77: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
boblawson:

Yes, because it was among the Sensitive drugs listed.
ie .Gentamicin
You need to run culture test to know which of the drugs is sensitive or resistance.Yours might be different

Can i ask how the gentamicin was administered? Through drip? Or an intramuscular injection?
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by braveheart77: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
boblawson:

Yes, because it was among the Sensitive drugs listed.
ie .Gentamicin
You need to run culture test to know which of the drugs is sensitive or resistance.Yours might be different
hi can you answer pls
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by boblawson(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=braveheart77 post=9456947.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by coldcandy: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
:-
johnjoshuaj:

You better go to a federal university teaching hospital and seek for help there, thank you

Which of the hospitals did you treat yours?
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Hezekmass(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
I will not join to condemn you. But next time you have to be very careful. I have some alliance products that can handle it. Just chat me up on WhatsApp. 08062314658. I am currently handling one case now and another one on the way. You can call me Heze.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Kylexy21: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Town20:

I’m in your shoe I’m still suffering from it I hv wasted thousand of money nothing work for it is just wast of money I advise u to go to hospital instead of herb hope it hv not entered resistance to antibiotics like mine right now I hv giving up of any solution

please wat are ur own symptoms bro
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by damiloladuke: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
icon02:
Universal OZONE oil will clear it in just one week
3 drops in the morning, afternoon and night.

where does one apply it...on the tip of the pen4$is or on the skin
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Shopatcandice(f): 12:24am On Jan 02, 2021
Have you tried stc 30 product?
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by UkBalesNig(f): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
I have the herbs that cures it. Take my herbs, go back for test when you complete your treatment, you will certainly test negative to it. Call/WhatsApp me on 08167 51 82 12
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by ceomichel(m): 8:05am On Feb 14, 2021
osazsky:
See market.people don't know that staph is worst than HIV . antibiotics don't treat staph.it has evolved.i feel for u.i pray it doesn't get to ur kidney on time.u start urinating blood then total organs failure.just 4 min enjoyment.draw nearer to God d end is near.thk God I escaped

Please how did you escape it?
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by starwiss(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2021
I suffered same fate for five years, it destroyed my confidence and sex life until I met Greenland herbs, I went for four various test and it yelded no bacteria growth.
With all the fake herbs in circulation I suggest you try Greenland herbs to flush your system. 100% money back guarantee.

Contact Greenland herbs on Whatsapp 08131505778

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Doneit: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
pls help. I am dying silently. I ve bn treating staph for a long period of time. Last treatmentment was a 10day vancomycin. Went for lab a week after the treatment.both usc and urine came out with "no growth” . I started noticing symptoms after sometime after I ejaculated . Went back to lab . Nd it showed heavy growth of E. coli nd candida . Pls I really need help
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by braveheart77: 1:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Doneit:
pls help. I am dying silently. I ve bn treating staph for a long period of time. Last treatmentment was a 10day vancomycin. Went for lab a week after the treatment.both usc and urine came out with "no growth” . I started noticing symptoms after sometime after I ejaculated . Went back to lab . Nd it showed heavy growth of E. coli nd candida . Pls I really need help

Why not check the sensitive drugs for the ecoli and candida
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Doneit: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2021
braveheart77:

Why not check the sensitive drugs for the ecoli and candida
pls can u chat me up pls . I ve bn trying to contact u
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by irocknature(f): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Topic : STAPHYLOCOCCUS INFECTION

A deadly sexual transmitted diseases, which causes movement of worm-like object hotness of the body, low sperm count, watery sperm, bite at the tip of the joystick, weak erection of joystick, waist pains, scratching all over the body, slight discharge, bubbling of stomach, serious itching at private part.

This diseases product several axotinxins such as leucocidins which kill white blood cells and autolysins which destroy the red blood cells.

It can render a man impotent and a woman barren if not treat on time. It is the major cause of broken marriage today.

HERBAL CURE:
Buy some quantity of Akika leaf and root , garlic, turmeric root, ginger ,white onions, green leafy onion and wild Dongoyaro leaf , Grape orange, Amla powder, limes orange, melon bond (bara ) and wonderful Kola, Gorontula add little kaun blala boil all of them with fermented corn water(Omi ogi).

DOSAGE:
Take ½ glass 2 times daily.
#Irocknature

Go to Herbal seller shop for d ingredients
If you can't get all contact me
We can also prepare it for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by nikkyakins: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2022
Linezolid/zyvox drug available for treatment of staphylococcus call 08034216721
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by xmen4mee(m): 4:23am On Mar 21, 2023
Help How Can I get treated from this infection and wart, I've taken treatment three times is still not gone yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos / Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral / Adenike, Ibadan Polytechnic Student Whose Legs Were Cut Off (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.