Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus (56400 Views)

My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Help! Help! Help!!! Am Suffering From Staphylococcus / Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by guru90: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Greenvaiper:

They r calling u tongue

Guy, You are 100% wicked...... hahahahaha..

Guy needs help.... U are now calling coffin dancers for him....

hahahahaha.... Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by tafat: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Visit the hospital and meet a qualified Doctor for prescriptions
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by braveheart77: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
boblawson:

Same thing happened to me,my girlfriend infected me.After one month i was diagnosed with Staph app, i took treatment that was sensitive to the bacteria ie iv of cipro and Apiclox orally+ other anti biotics. After two weeks it came back and i went an took another injection,which will only reduce the pains in my scrotum and will come back again.I had to continue with the ampiclox till it became resistance to my body system.I took a lot of herbal i knew then but it didn't work out,which also drain me financially.Ran confirmatory test every month yet nothing was seen, probably because i was on drugs till one faithfully day i was diagnosed to have a heavy growth staph.To cut it short i went for treatment in another place and there gave me a shot of gentac+clorophenicol and levo(Iv) ,after the treatment i became fine.My own started last year around early February 2019 and ended in march 2020..No more chukuchuku oooo,e dey fear me when i reason wetin i been pass through.
You can also try RESOPHINE, though it costly
what was the basis of the gentac drugs? Is it an antibiotic?
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Angelfrost(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
smellingPUSSY:
bo stp scaring people here. genital warts is that thing wey blokos go dey scratch you when u wan sleep or when not busy. 8 out of 10 guys and girls have it. even u wey dey talk, e sure me say your blokos dey scratch u

Genital Warts na you dey call 'Sweety'??!... Issokay!!! Keep deceiving yourself and everybody else!!! grin
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by toprealman: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
heendrix:

The more I read stories like this the more Sex dey fear me look what 15min enjoyment land you now
He probably didn't last that long sef......but what I know kwanu.
OP go to a general hospital and go get proper treatment.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Ebukamatth(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Condom na how much? See Wetin you do yourself
But wait oooo, you fu*cked your ex?
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
I’m sorry to say this but 1 in 2 African girls are infected with some kind of std,I don’t know how someone with their right mind will be fucking without protection.anyway you’ll need a better antibiotic or doctor forget about all that nonsense like universal oil and shit,you need to be treated from inside out not outside only.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by guru90: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:
It all started last year September 28, when I made out with my ex, it was unprotected, prior to that she had already told me she's treating an infection but i nor still hear word i went ahead to run it raw

So after some time early this year when i went back to school, I started noticing some changes/symptoms, It was itching me and some itches maybe pus on the tip of my d*ck and before the tip. This prompted me to contact one of my course mates of which I explained everything to him, he requested I should go for urine and RVS test of which I did and the result came back sero negative for the RVS while the urine came back Yielded moderate growth of staphylococcus.

Then the nurse prescribed the treatment of which I came back the following day to start taking the treatment, the nurse gave me two 2nd generation antibiotics and I was injected for five days.. so after taking all these I was now perfectly fine and okay.. But again two months later I started noticing the same symptoms again, and it's been close to two months now I have been managing it like that because there's no way I could go back to the nurse because I'm very far away from school, because of the shutdown of schools.

Please Nairalanders I need your help on what to do, I'm not feeling okay with the stuff, its worrying me so badly and I can't stay a minutes without it itching me and I'm now feeling depressed over it now, please I really need your help please, thank you

This is the reason that Man should control his P. very well. And dont allow your P. to control you........

This is lesson for those men jumping from hole to hole........
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
SEND ME MAIL
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Yayokiiss(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sorry abt dat anyways here is a contact AZUKA.MOLOKWU ( 09022752491 ) tested and trusted it works 100% fine jus herbs pure medicine pls do call dis guy na confam connect i give u so. Thank me later
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
naso one babe wey i sabi wey give my guy staphylococcus
she come my house i come dy beg dis babe for Bleep o
las las the girl no gree give me Bleep
well i’m glad she didn’t
wetin i for dn tell my God nw... sad

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by onatisi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
staph is a very very very stubborn bacteria and illness that doesn't go easily , and lots of men are suffering from it and it is a illness that drains one finances fast . i will advice you to go traditional , try and get herbal medicine and someone. please dont joke with it , it can destroy a man ability to have children and destroy his sperms . so please take it serious .
johnjoshuaj:
It all started last year September 28, when I made out with my ex, it was unprotected, prior to that she had already told me she's treating an infection but i nor still hear word i went ahead to run it raw

So after some time early this year when i went back to school, I started noticing some changes/symptoms, It was itching me and some itches maybe pus on the tip of my d*ck and before the tip. This prompted me to contact one of my course mates of which I explained everything to him, he requested I should go for urine and RVS test of which I did and the result came back sero negative for the RVS while the urine came back Yielded moderate growth of staphylococcus.

Then the nurse prescribed the treatment of which I came back the following day to start taking the treatment, the nurse gave me two 2nd generation antibiotics and I was injected for five days.. so after taking all these I was now perfectly fine and okay.. But again two months later I started noticing the same symptoms again, and it's been close to two months now I have been managing it like that because there's no way I could go back to the nurse because I'm very far away from school, because of the shutdown of schools.

Please Nairalanders I need your help on what to do, I'm not feeling okay with the stuff, its worrying me so badly and I can't stay a minutes without it itching me and I'm now feeling depressed over it now, please I really need your help please, thank you
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by softboi10: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:
Please help me, I'm craving for more solutions please. Help me push this to the front page please lalasticlala

Chat me bro... 08107403181, E get why

Try chat me
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Chiachifranklin: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
heendrix:

The more I read stories like this the more Sex dey fear me look what 15min enjoyment land you now
is not even up to 15mins
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Jonakez(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Call me here- 08038434394. I will give you a herbs to take care of it permanently. Be assured....
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Town20: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
teabing:
Sorry man, i have been there before so i know how it feels. Go see a doctor, my own was similar to yours after using some antibiotics ranging from ciprotab, Nitrofurantoin, took some herbs too then the the shit became resistant to antibiotics. I took my test result to doctor he said it was caused by staph,then he prescribed three antibiotics for me at a go. Sulfadimidine, ciprotab, doxycycline with one pain relieving drug probably because of the headache that comes with it. There are spacing of at least 2hrs btw dis drugs except for the pain reliever.Hope you have learnt your lesson now bro, be careful next time, dont mind all these hypocrites. Stay safe.

Am going through the same thing since 2016 can I have ur number
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
icon02:

It's a very powerful bacteriostatic oil.
It is a product of ausli health international.

Where is your location so I can direct you on how to get it
Bro my younger brother has been treating staff for almost 4 years but it ain't gone yet. Can this ozone oil handle it ?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by LegendaryArnold(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
First of all that was a very irresponsible act, even after being warned?! That being said, don't you have a chemist shop around your area? Explain your plight to the owner and he or she will find some drugs for you, and this time take the meds for at least 2 weeks.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by henrixx(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:

bros. if they remove just your sweat and take to lab for testing it will have staph in it. in fact almost everybody. staph is a normal bacterial germ. traces of staph can be found in almost everybody. moreover it's not gotten from sex. visit a doctor and get to know what's wrong with you. you'd be fine. the talk of staphylococcus has been the trick used by these roadside herbalist for ages now. stay safe OP. YOURE HEALED IN JESUS NAME

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by gabicon: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:

Dude go the nearest general hospital and get checked, prolonged STI can affect your fertility.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by smellingPUSSY: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

Genital Warts na you dey call 'Sweety'??!... Issokay!!! Keep deceiving yourself and everybody else!!! grin
guy sweet is the starting form of genital warts. i can even say it is worst
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Dekadet(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
kingeze88:
You will begin to have weak erection if it is not treated quickly. This infection is stubborn and needs constant treatment and regular test until it yields no growth of bacteria.
And also staying long with STDs can make one impotent. I feel for the guy sha.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Shallypop(f): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:

Pls don't leave it untreated o. Make sure u keep treating it until it is completely gone cos it causes low sperm count. It will just attack all your sperm.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Almunjid(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Uyi168:
U see how people endanger their lives all in the name of counting scores., Even after she had warned u. What if it was HIV u had contracted??
That guy is such a dick, I can't waste my advice on dick-heads like him.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Ronny30: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
Listen and listen well. Don't waste time treating this mess or else it will land you in greater mess.
There is a solution for you. My hubby was in this mess too. It is now over.
Chat me on this number- 09062673633. Anyone that is in this mess too can chat me.
PERMANENT SOLUTION
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by apadiduntaiwo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:

Hello Johnjoshuaj, can I share something valuable with you? It would be helpful.

Have you tried STC 30 to cure your staphylococcus?

Stc 30 is a stem cell based supplement that boosts the body's immune system. Without any argument, we all know that the immune system is the body's natural defense against diseases and infections and is crucial in the health and well being of any individual.

So,by boosting the body's immune system, the body becomes better able to fight off diseases and infections.

Stc 30 also activates special types of cells in the body known as stem cells.This causes body to produce new healthy cells to replace the diseased cells. Cell is the functional unit of the body.

Stc 30 would cure your staphylococcus in two major ways:
1. It will boost your body immune system enabling it to more efficiency fight and destroy the disease and the staph bacteria that caused it
2. It will activate your body's stem cell causing them to generate new healthy cells to replace the cells and tissues that were damaged by the bacteria.

Another added advantage of using stc 30 is that it won't just work on only one disease at a time but on every disease in your body.

This means that stc 30 is fighting the staphylococcus, its is fighting against other disease that may also be present in your body but which you are not aware of.

Below is a testimony, if you will like to contact me and know more about STC 30 product. Feel free to call/WhatsApp +2347046827819.

You will be fine and live comfortably well.

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by idowuolanipekun: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
heendrix:

Get monolaurin capsule does not resist stubborn staph. 08025985535

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by idowuolanipekun: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:

get monolaurin capsule does not resist sturborn staph bacteria, for details call or whatsapp 08025985535

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by idowuolanipekun: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Monolaurin Capsule

Antibacterial effects
Research shows that monolaurin is an effective killer of bacteria, including antibiotic-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. A 2013 study published in the Journal of Medicinal Food confirmed the results of other in vitro studies that showed the antibacterial power of monolaurin. It also showed that monolaurin fights off Staphylococcus aureus in mice.

A study from 2007 in the Journal of Dermatology Drugs compared monolaurin to six common types of antibiotics in the treatment of superficial pediatric skin infections. The study found statistically significant broad spectrum antibiotic effects without any of the resistance of common antibiotics.

Antifungal effects

Several fungi, yeasts, and protozoa are reported to be inactivated or killed by monolaurin, including some species of ringworm and candida albicans. Candida albicans is a common fungal pathogen that lives in the gut, mouth, genitals, urinary tract, and skin. It can be life-threatening in immunocompromised people.

A recent study found that monolaurin has potential as an antifungal treatment for candida albicans — one that can also reduce a pro-inflammatory response.

Antiviral effects

It’s reported that some of the viruses that have been inactivated, at least partially, by monolaurin include:

HIV
measles
herpes simplex-1
vesicular stomatitis
visna virus
cytomegalovirus
A 2015 study published in PLOS ONE tested a monolaurin vaginal gel in female primates. Researchers found that daily doses of monolaurin gel could reduce primates’ risk of vaginally contracting SIV, the primate version of HIV. The researchers concluded that monolaurin has great potential as a prophylactic.
Staphylococcus infection (staph,)” is the most widespread infection in Nigeria. And it is one of the major causes of male infertility due to Azoospermia (Dead sperm count).

Staphylococcus is a very complex disease, apart from being contracted sexually or as a toilet infection; there are some other ways of getting infected.

If you have contracted any form of disease in the past like, gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, candida (yeast infection), urinary tract infection (U.T.I), etc, which you may have treated but not totally cured, could lead to staph infection.
For details call or WhatsApp 08025985535

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Pat081: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thank God the gal told u b4 u do I TOO KNOW WITH UR LIFE. Go to hospital tell them d drugs u use b4 the thing take ur manhood for you and that is 1min enjoyment for u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It / Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? / Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.