Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus (56281 Views)

My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Help! Help! Help!!! Am Suffering From Staphylococcus / Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Peppysco: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Decision and actions we take comes with its Consequences..

When we shout Flee Fornication! Flee Sin, you Insult us and call us Names..

If you are Big enough to Commit you should Big enough to bare the Consequences

Let me do small! Let me do small! Has landed you in a Mess..

Anyway! By the Mercy God Almighty, I Cancel that Scratching and Staph from you..

By The Mercies of God , I Claim Miraculous Healing for you in Jesus Name..

You had to castigate the OP just to prove your righteousness before praying for him, was Jesus ever like that? I've said it severally, you're no different from other rogues calling themselves pastors. Only thing is that, while they're cashing out in real life with Dollars, you're here on Nairaland and on every thread cashing out with 'LIKES'.
Anyway, all way na way

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by NaijaCover(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Is Here
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Itedjereaustin(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Why � you guys dey make that guy matter wost.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by TimeTraveller: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:
It all started last year September 28, when I made out with my ex, it was unprotected, prior to that she had already told me she's treating an infection but i nor still hear word i went ahead to run it raw

So after some time early this year when i went back to school, I started noticing some changes/symptoms, It was itching me and some itches maybe pus on the tip of my d*ck and before the tip. This prompted me to contact one of my course mates of which I explained everything to him, he requested I should go for urine and RVS test of which I did and the result came back sero negative for the RVS while the urine came back Yielded moderate growth of staphylococcus.

Then the nurse prescribed the treatment of which I came back the following day to start taking the treatment, the nurse gave me two 2nd generation antibiotics and I was injected for five days.. so after taking all these I was now perfectly fine and okay.. But again two months later I started noticing the same symptoms again, and it's been close to two months now I have been managing it like that because there's no way I could go back to the nurse because I'm very far away from school, because of the shutdown of schools.

Please Nairalanders I need your help on what to do, I'm not feeling okay with the stuff, its worrying me so badly and I can't stay a minutes without it itching me and I'm now feeling depressed over it now, please I really need your help please, thank you

"Of which I did" Which university una dey attend these days sef? By the way, also conduct HIV test o! Not to frighten you, but the earlier you know, the better.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Guy chat me up and I would give you local medicine you can do with just small recharge card money... Not new... I swear to God
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Edusouls(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sexually transmitted infections are very very stubborn, difficult and expensive to treat, due to most bacteria are growing resistance to antibiotics used In treatment, leave pussy una no go hear..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by UDUJ(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Peppysco:

You had to castigate the OP just to prove your righteousness before praying for him, was Jesus ever like that? I've said it severally, you're no different from other rogues calling themselves pastors. Only thing is that, while they're cashing out in real life with Dollars, you're here on Nairaland and on every thread cashing out with 'LIKES'.
Anyway, all way na way

I don't think you are being fair to Righteousness89 undecided

The guy has amassed enough LIKES and SHARES from his numerous nairaland posts and these could be exchanged for cash as well. So he is not doing badly if you ask me.

P/S - This my post is sarcasm cheesy
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
hardon1:
Mumu. Somebody tell you say: this na well o!
You say: I know and jumped into it,

Now you are asking for help to br drawn out from the well

I just dey look you
gringringringrin
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Go to a standard pharmacy store..tell them your problem and that u want the best medication u will only spend money and it will never come back..
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by freeman67: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hedonisco:
Nigerians and this their imaginary 'staphylococcus' infection all the time. Total bullshit. Nothing like that.

I'm sure it is complicated gonorrhoea or something like that. The symptoms would have appeared 2 or 3 days after the sex, but you probably ignored it and allowed it fester. A simple one gram single dose of azithromycin immediately after the unprotected sex is often enough to prevent all these stories that touch.

No be part Covid 19 Medicine be that? He may not get it easy ooo.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Dbeliever(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
When a brother shares a problem, instead of people to profer solutions, they will starting adding pains to the person's injuries.
But that is bye the way.
Call me on 08133821634. Your problem is over now.
My remedy is very cost friendly.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Yalwayzme: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
I can help you
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by ZaOzaRoom(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Is modern medicine not gotten from roots.
Those of you condemning herbal medicine?
Our forefathers used roots to cure themselves of all bodily disease.
If you are lucky to get a good local herbal drink it will work much more better than white man's drugs.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Chimourinho(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Augumentin 625mg 2x daily
Flagyl 2x daily
Paracetamol 2x daily
all will last for 7days

Thank me later
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by shongy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=Greenvaiper post=92584971]

They r calling u tongue

[/quofte]

You wicked o! grin
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by InvertedHammer: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
/
When everything else fails...

Get a cup of hot water.
Add 3 spoons of hot pepper.
Then stick your manhood in it.
/
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by angelfallz(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
heendrix:

The more I read stories like this the more Sex dey fear me look what 15min enjoyment land you now

15mins?? Sex (penis inside vagina) doesn't last up to 15mins.

Many people think HIV/AIDS is the most scary disease there, someone should please google herpes.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by angelfallz(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Many people think HIV/AIDS is the most scary disease there, someone should please google herpes.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by sanyablaze(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
icon02:

It's a very powerful bacteriostatic oil.
It is a product of ausli health international.

Where is your location so I can direct you on how to get it

Where to get this in Lagos
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Vectorex(f): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
What is the cause of the disease
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Lexusgs430: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
boblawson:
grin grin grin grin grin grin oga Lexusgs

Àbi na lie I lie............ cheesy
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

My guy toto is sweeter when you bang it raw cheesy

i know nah ...nah to dey bang all dis slay mama wry go wear one pant for week abi. ir body go tell u
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Lexusgs430: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
angelfallz:

Herpes nah joke too...... cool
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by LaboPolitics: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
A fake uncertified lab ran the test. That's not a symptom of S. aureus . Go to a proper accredited medical diagnostic/laboratory center run by a licensed Medical Scientist and do a Urethral swab, the pus from the tip of your penis should be collected and a direct gram stain done on it.

I suspect it will reveal intracellular diplococci cells and every medical professional should know what that means.

Go for proper diagnosis and stop visiting fake labs and unlicensed practitioners because they are cheaper.

Caveat- Ignore all these herbal and agbo-jedi sellers hawking their products to you on this site. E get why!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by bigl: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
kingeze88:
You will begin to have weak erection if it is not treated quickly. This infection is stubborn and needs constant treatment and regular test until it yields no growth of bacteria.

God bless u for acknowledging that. Someone was telling me on this same forum that's it's a simple thing that can even go away naturally .
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Mrpojj(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:
It all started last year September 28, when I made out with my ex, it was unprotected, prior to that she had already told me she's treating an infection but i nor still hear word i went ahead to run it raw

So after some time early this year when i went back to school, I started noticing some changes/symptoms, It was itching me and some itches maybe pus on the tip of my d*ck and before the tip. This prompted me to contact one of my course mates of which I explained everything to him, he requested I should go for urine and RVS test of which I did and the result came back sero negative for the RVS while the urine came back Yielded moderate growth of staphylococcus.

Then the nurse prescribed the treatment of which I came back the following day to start taking the treatment, the nurse gave me two 2nd generation antibiotics and I was injected for five days.. so after taking all these I was now perfectly fine and okay.. But again two months later I started noticing the same symptoms again, and it's been close to two months now I have been managing it like that because there's no way I could go back to the nurse because I'm very far away from school, because of the shutdown of schools.

Please Nairalanders I need your help on what to do, I'm not feeling okay with the stuff, its worrying me so badly and I can't stay a minutes without it itching me and I'm now feeling depressed over it now, please I really need your help please, thank you

Ndi nigga raw, make una try
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Obierika(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
horpeyemmi66:

Get Zithromax (Azithromycin) 500mg

I thought this drug is for upper tract infections...?
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by 9jausedauto: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
If you follow the treatment properly n during the period you didn't have unprotected sex then you should be free, lots people complain abt treating infection n it still remain dere bcoz dy re d cause, wen u run a test swap or urine it shud show d drugs ur body is resistant to n d one dat will work, oboy run anoda test take treatment n give sex chance for one month during d treatment period u no go die

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by angelfallz(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Herpes nah joke too...... cool

It is not a joke, and worse still there is no known cure.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Dadlakeside(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2020

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos / Adenike, Ibadan Polytechnic Student Whose Legs Were Cut Off (photos) / Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.