Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) (12718 Views)

Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him / Davido And Mathias Pogba, Paul Pogba's Twin Brother Party Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Ebuka007: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2020
dis is a pure lie, so u want to tell me dat dey don't have any childhood pics, or pics together,. if u believe dis den, u can easily be scammed.
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by jesmond3945: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
BiggyB242:
Nobody owes you nothing, really? Go read about Eddie Murphy and his elder brother. I watched a short video on goalcast about Eddie and his elder bro. How his brother sacrifice alot for him to be in the comedy business, he(brother) was like his body guard according to Eddie, so when Eddie got into fame he(Eddie) decide not to act any movie or do any comedy show just to push his bro into lime light because Eddie's brother was also a comedian, before he later died of cancer.

Never forsake family.
I don't have any problem with family, but I want to ask you a question, if you were given 1billion naira and the money is for one person, will you give the money to your brother to better his life or you would take the money and better your own future?
Note: you were both given equal opportunity
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by jesmond3945: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Vyzz:
Am I the only one that don't even know that Joeboy ia a twin....

Joeboy bleeped up big time.... That man is your blood and if he really helped u...

U for help am naaaa....

LEARN FROM AY MAKUN AND HIS BROTHERS
what if Joe boy has been giving him money and he has been busy squandering the money using emotional manipulation to tie down Joe boy?
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by jesmond3945: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
setobaba:
I can’t even imagine myself turning my back at a blood brother in struggle after fame. It’s doesn’t speak well of his career
do you know whether helping his brother will drag him down. Look at what davido's brother said about bbn, imagine if davido was an ambassador of bbn and they see the tweet from his brother, what do you think will happen?
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
jesmond3945:
I don't have any problem with family, but I want to ask you a question, if you were given 1billion naira and the money is for one person, will you give the money to your brother to better his life or you would take the money and better your own future?
Note: you were both given equal opportunity

If we were given same opporturnity and he tried his best but probably it wasn't good enough, I will give my bro 30 percent of the money without thinking twice; if he didn't make use of the opporturnity due to non chalant attitude I will also help but not much.
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Instablog9jaa: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
BiggyB242:

If we were given same opporturnity and he tried his best but probably it wasn't good enough, I will give my bro 30 percent of the money without thinking twice; if he didn't make use of the opporturnity due to non chalant attitude I will also help but not much.

Hmmm
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Instablog9jaa: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
jesmond3945:
but are you aware that this same brother of his, if Joe boy lifted him up might even turn around to stab him in the back? Are you aware that he might have the same talent with Joe boy but preferred to play truancy and not develop it further? Are you also aware that Joe boy might want to grow more, have his own record label, sign artists, have endorsement, have more money and then come back to help his parents?
Opportunity is provided for everyone, if you don't make use of it, take responsibility for your failures. Nobody owes you anything.

Just take a look at what this one is saying

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
family is number one,i cant see myself turning back at my family,God go forbid am,help people,dont be stingy
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Ekpeitut: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
englishmart:
Nobody owes you anything, but don't forget nobody SURVIVES ALONE. We should look out for each other for God's sake. What happened to being a brother's keeper?

Look you can't control how others will treat you. You only have control over your own actions. Yes, it's OK to be your brothers keeper that's what is expected but when you have high expectations you're easily let down and frustrated. So be your own hero!
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Instablog9jaa:

Hmmm

I'm talking about my brother , well I don't know about other families. My siblings and I we got real love.
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
jesmond3945:
but are you aware that this same brother of his, if Joe boy lifted him up might even turn around to stab him in the back? Are you aware that he might have the same talent with Joe boy but preferred to play truancy and not develop it further? Are you also aware that Joe boy might want to grow more, have his own record label, sign artists, have endorsement, have more money and then come back to help his parents?
Opportunity is provided for everyone, if you don't make use of it, take responsibility for your failures. Nobody owes you anything.

This speaks volumes about the family you grew up from.

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by CityboyjT(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
This life no balance
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by jesmond3945: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
BiggyB242:

This speaks volumes about the family you grew up from.
yes in my family we are doing well and nobody begs the other or nobody is a burden to the other and there is no entitlement mentality.
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by jesmond3945: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
BiggyB242:

ok good for you but know that he would come back for more.
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
jesmond3945:
ok good for you but know that he would come back for more.

Nah, he won't . We all grew up from different families you can't use yours to judge the other.

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by REDBUNNY(f): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
BiggyB242:

I'm not in show biz, but he should help his twin brother. For crying out loud, is your twin brother.
e how exactly?
He doesn't have a record label, he was discovered barely 3years ago and it took just last year for Nigerians to know him.
He is under a record label, you don't just act the way you want.
Besides the money is not even there as people out there think.
What if he does not have thr resources to help him?
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by nuelzy: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
jesmond3945:
jesus!!... Someone that made sacrifices for him a truant!!.. Are u fvcking serious!??

So.. Joeboy has to own a record label... Sign artists... Have endorsements... And have more money.. Before helping his family

Tueeeh!!... You are a shame to human existence!

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by yuswrld20(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ekpeitut:
Young man go and hustle NOBODY owes you anything in this world. The earlier you realise this the earlier your breakthrough. Hold no grudges and when you finally make it stay humble.

You'll be fine eventually.
at least fam before fame
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by KingTom(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
BiggyB242:
Nobody owes you nothing, really? Go read about Eddie Murphy and his elder brother. I watched a short video on goalcast about Eddie and his elder bro. How his brother sacrifice alot for him to be in the comedy business, he(brother) was like his body guard according to Eddie, so when Eddie got into fame he(Eddie) decide not to act any movie or do any comedy show just to push his bro into lime light because Eddie's brother was also a comedian, before he later died of cancer.

Never forsake family.
Yeah, Charlie really sacrificed alot for Eddie and Eddie reciprocated. That's what family is! God knows I can go anywhere for my siblings anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by jesmond3945: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
nuelzy:
jesus!!... Someone that made sacrifices for him a truant!!.. Are u fvcking serious!??

So.. Joeboy has to own a record label... Sign artists... Have endorsements... And have more money.. Before helping his family

Tueeeh!!... You are a shame to human existence!
smh entitlement mentality has finished your brain. You think everyone wants to remain in the same level. You can help your family all you want but is not a guarantee they would return the same favor or you would move up the ladder. I only subscribe helping your parents. Everybody should go and hustle. Don't manipulate people to sorting your problems.
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by ednut1(m): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2020
Blogging needs to be regulated. Its a lookalike not twins.
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by merieam16(f): 1:43am On Aug 06, 2020
ednut1:
Blogging needs to be regulated. Its a lookalike not twins.
So twins dont lookalike abi...smh
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by ednut1(m): 1:45am On Aug 06, 2020
merieam16:
So twins dont lookalike abi...smh
all lookalikes are twins then. Common sense is not common
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by femi4: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2020
Vyzz:
Am I the only one that don't even know that Joeboy ia a twin....

Joeboy bleeped up big time.... That man is your blood and if he really helped u...

U for help am naaaa....

LEARN FROM AY MAKUN AND HIS BROTHERS
He owes him nothing, everyman for himself.....even psquare are no longer together
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2020
KingTom:

Yeah, Charlie really sacrificed alot for Eddie and Eddie reciprocated. That's what family is! God knows I can go anywhere for my siblings anywhere.

Same here bro.
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by merieam16(f): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2020
ednut1:
all lookalikes are twins then. Common sense is not common
It can never b common in ur case see wat is even sayin " all lookalikes are twins den" if u er doubtin d pics, y nt google nd get ur answer dan to display ur idiocy
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by ednut1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
merieam16:
It can never b common in ur case see wat is even sayin " all lookalikes are twins den" if u er doubtin d pics, y nt google nd get ur answer dan to display ur idiocy
English is hard for you i understand. If you use the same Google you would see his YouTube page. He called himself look alike and not twins. Bloggers keep publishing fake news as they know most Nigerians like you are gullible. Carry ya wahala dey go
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Vyzz: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
femi4:
He owes him nothing, everyman for himself.....even psquare are no longer together

If that's how your people do it... Then let it be so...

For my people... When a man rise... He those that with his people... Because family is everything.. You might only realise this when u are broke..

Why do I get a vibe that u are one of those wicked paternal uncles wey no mind if their nephew chop

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
nuelzy:
in all Honesty you are wrong...

He owes his family a lot... Most especially his twin brother... The top is not certain.. Ask iyanya.. Skibii... Etc.. They are lots of them

One can come down crashing any moment...

His family are the people he can fall on to in the time of needs..

Fans and cliques will avoid you at the very moment of fall.. But family wont.. Especially when you treat them right.

Good!
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Runjozi(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Instablog9jaa:

No go hustle.. Dey dere dey wait for person to help u

you can't get to the top on your own you need people to patronize you in other to be successful in your business, you need people to award you contracts etc. so yeah you can't get to the top on your own you need one or two favours from people.
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by oyeb15: 5:15am On Nov 10, 2023
He won't tell you what it took him to get to where he is. That's why it's difficult to help cos you will do likewise if u are in his shoes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Steps Out Br*less Exposing Her Fallen Olympus / King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today / You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.