Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) (4223 Views)

NAF Immortalizes Late Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile (photos) / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 / Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Oroyo10: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
freeborn02:

Not telling them the truth and lying blatantly to them are two different things
Blatant lie cheesy I understand you but we should be biased a little towards Nigeria.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by freeborn02: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oroyo10:

Blatant lie cheesy I understand you but we should be biased a little towards Nigeria.

Believe me, I look around and can't find any reason for a bias
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Oroyo10: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
freeborn02:

Believe me, I look around and can't find any reason for a bias
I know
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Oroyo10: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
I look around too and l struggle to find enough but our greatest issue for me is the mindset of our coming generation. No iota of patriotism in them at all.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Ninjanaija: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Free borne 02 and Oroyo. Great perspectives there. We should just find a way to inspire this children. The best brains are running away from Nigeria. We really need to sell Nigeria to our children. Package it. There's always a bright side to issues. Make sure that after every conversation you have with your child. Leave her loving and wanting to work for Nigeria.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Ninjanaija: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oroyo10:
I look around too and l struggle to find enough but our greatest issue for me is the mindset of our coming generation. No iota of patriotism in them at all.
No nation can grow without patriotism.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Ninjanaija: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ordinarily, leaders should lead the way to this with their body language and actions but they are not. I guess we have to take on the burden
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Oroyo10: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
The mind of our children must be protected. That is my own. However we want to do it we shouldn't use our reality to smear theirs.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Oroyo10: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Chimamanda parents are great example to all parents in Nigeria.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Ninjanaija: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
The parents should be commended
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Ninjanaija: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Chimamanda will grow with the consciousness of Nigeria
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Ninjanaija: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oroyo10:
We tell our children that the policemen are very corrupt that the only thing they do is to take bribe. This is destroying our future in advance.
I agree with you. We have to be careful on what we expose our children's mind.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Ninjanaija: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
The New Century Academy presents a new video on Tolulope Arotile.
Nice work sir. Our schools should do more as per their quota to societal development. The time of hiding talents in school is gone. Showcase these children.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Ninjanaija: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Saphire16:
from this young age she's being nurtured to understand the values of patriotism
It is about catching them young. That is the age you catch them.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Ninjanaija: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Saphire16:
she already knows how great Tolu will be missed
As little as this video is, it will make impact in her life.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Ninjanaija: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Saphire16:
they deserve to grow with a different mindset

understanding that Nigeria isn't as bad as it is being painted to be
Our adults are formed already but the hope are the children
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Ninjanaija: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
We must make effort to protects their minds
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Ninjanaija: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
This video is also a call for our education to begin to teach things that help solve Nigeria problems.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Ninjanaija: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
After every topic taught . The way the topic can be used to better Nigeria should be discussed.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Ninjanaija: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Our schools should tailored towards analyzing the problems of Nigeria and proffering solution.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Oroyo10: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ninjanaija:
Our schools should tailored towards analyzing the problems of Nigeria and proffering solution.
I swear
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Oroyo10: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
You see economics student that can't analyze the Nigerian economic issues. This is because of the content of the corriculum. Our education should be pro Nigeria.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by NEWACADEMY: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
kerryemudiaga:
Young chimamanda is definitely identifying with a better future
Absolutely, our leaders of tomorrow should connect to a better future.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by NEWACADEMY: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
There was a statement made in the movie SUITS. That you don't build a child to survive in the imperfect today but for a better future.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by NEWACADEMY: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Saphire16:
let's not forget how blessed we are
Are we really blessed? May be Natural resources but the human resources for me is fast becoming a liability.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by NEWACADEMY: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Our people are fast becoming so many things but asset to Nigeria. May God help us.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Chimamanda is a pupil in a good private school and she is in Nursery 3. Talented young girl. I can't help but compare her with our public school pupils.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
What our leaders are doing is very annoying. Those children in public schools struggle with basic needs. How do you preach patriotism to those children.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
Chimamanda is a pupil in a good private school and she is in Nursery 3. Talented you g girl. I can't help but compare her with our public school pupils.
Pls don't
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
What our leaders are doing is very annoying. Those children in public schools struggle with basic needs. How do you preach patriotism to those children.
Our leaders are wicked
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
While in primary school, the national anthem was as far patriotism went.
Re: 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
You can imagine hundred of thousands of children wasting away. And you can afford to eat in Aso Rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. / They Said Kanu Went About It Wrong Way, But Abandoned Igboho Who Went Right Way / EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.