Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) (39473 Views)

Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals / BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar / Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by 12inchess: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Laycon... Friendzone level 253
Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Don't worry man iyanumasele when you win the money
She will be attracted to you pussycally cool

1 Like

Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by OdenKelechi(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
What zone is this pls?
Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by thunderbabs: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Plz, what ZONE has Erica put Laycon?

Mental Zone grin

1 Like

Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by mandate12: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Torg77:

If not for big brother house laycon won't even talk to Erica

cheesy grin grin cheesy... Even though I don't watch that bbn crap, I can tell from their pics
Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
AfroKnight:

For someone who is described by his fans as Aristotle, he is quite naive. Sometimes all you need to go far in this show is being an all-round nice guy with no entanglement like Mike.

Kidd is probably only holding on to Erica because other guys want her. The moment he perceives a drop in her social value, he will move on to the next fascinating girl. Human beings are often drawn to people other people want or people who are already taken. We endlessly strive for that which is seemingly unattainable. It takes a deliberate conditioning of the mind to resist this tendency.

If Laycon would detangle himself and continue living in that house without going about with a long face, feeling like a victim, he would be admired by the viewers. If not, he’d better hope he has an enigmatic, fiercely loyal horde of a fan base like Tacha’s.
Very Apt!
Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by AfroKnight: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Palema007:
Very Apt!

Thank you. grin

Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by Odion2016(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wat of lyrically...
Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
AfroKnight:

Thank you. grin
grin grin

Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by Odion2016(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Taguchi:
Spiritually nko

Na lyrically..lmaoo
Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by 4tomandchi: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
4tomandchi:
Inter Milan - Win (Today's Banker)
Congrats to those wey get mind play am.
Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by lastchild: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol... So all these people commenting here watch this show? There was a thread in nairaland about bbn that everybody said it's a useless show including the people commenting here

Human being is full of pretence
Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by ACxxxMAN: 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Buuuuuurrrrrrn!!!

But laycon no fine na and him no com get money on top so no surprise there

But to me yard women fighting in face me I face you like this sweet pass Bbnaija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhHX6sSzCU

These are the kind of fights we need in that bbnaija house to spice things up instead bbnaija organisers will be bringing Kiddwaya and lilo type of people
Legend.. You no even bother separate fight.

1 Like

Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by cutieme(m): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2020
Gerrahere Joer,after he don knack you finish why you no go talk so...money speaks sha
Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by Nova1988(m): 12:30am On Aug 06, 2020
Na so them tell one of my guy oo
Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by antibullshit: 1:45am On Aug 06, 2020
What does she mean by mentally attracted.......that sounds like a code name for assistant boyfriend aka the guy that gets none!
Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by Chukwudozzie(m): 1:52am On Aug 06, 2020
I said this yesterday especially the last part to my siblings, the guy is so not serious.
Observe the field before you shoot, a chosen target is a chosen target, find your own.

ZaOzaRoom:
Lekan or Laycon messed up.
He knew Erica was seeing Kidwaya but still decided to embarrass himself.
Was he expecting Erica to leave Kidwaya for him.
I hate it when people say he did the right thing by opening up to her.
Why can't he be a man and bottle up his emotion after realising Erica was deep with Kidwaya.
It only shows Laycon can sleep with married women.

1 Like

Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by April4th(m): 2:47am On Aug 06, 2020
In Asari Dokubo’s voice “oh my God” grin grin grin
Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by showafrica(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2020
Ugaboy:
this emotional smackdown to laycon, poor boy head bent down to a public disapointment and turn down

The guy may start loosing confidence in himself.. He no sabi play woman game
Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by youngus: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2020
Is it a must to have a reletionship in the house?
Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by leksbore(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2020
laycon ladies inside that house no go gree for you based on say you never get them kind money but if you don win the biggy money dem fit dey reason u....forget them know say you get brain but shey nah brain ladies dey find ni. ....laycon pray say you win ....but for ladies wey kidwaya and ozo dey my guy forget those ladies ....
Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by webizone(m): 6:57am On Aug 24, 2020
Angelfrost:
Laycon ought to have known better na... You shot your shots on Sunday, babe didn't bite, even went on to hand the goods to that overfed and over-pampered kid right under your nose.

What exactly was he even expecting??! That a myopic and shallow beauty like Erica would denounce Kid for him??! When he neither has the looks nor the dough??! Lol!!! Some guys are just naive and slow!

Guy man, get some dignity and put that bimbo where she belongs.... You guys are just falling hand seriously!!! It's just embarrassing!

This is why I can never hate men like Ned Nwoko... Laycon should learn a thing or two from the 'Great man'!!! Put romance out of your head, and get the money!!! Almost no lady will play hard to get or friendzone you then... The game is not for suckers!!!

Please, I want to learn. How does he put her where she belongs now that he has no money?
Re: Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2020
webizone:

Please, I want to learn. How does he put her where she belongs now that he has no money?

Simple... Harden his heart and kill off any feeling he has towards her. It won't be easy, but it is quite doable.

With time, she will mean far less to him... Till she will be nothing more than an acquaintance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately / Review Of Namaste Wahala: A Nollywood - Bollywood Movie (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Meet Regina, Tobi Bakre's Rumored Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.