Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) (43544 Views)

Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by drLammy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
hannysur8:
Sowore wahala self too much, leave us make we Dey suffer, revolution no Dey start like that....nobody can stop revolution when it happens naturally

Wtf! Is this one saying you think God will come down and revolt for you?.. only if you dey benefit from this present Naija corruption setting...
Else your generation to come shud be ashamed of you

Ode!!!
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by Stallion93(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Please where can I join this in port Harcourt?
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by Chuksmonika(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
josite:
sowore needs wisdom.the thing he is attempting do is successfully done by someone with a cult follower ship in millions. somehow he has not attain that kind of personality and should therefore see if people like wole soyinka can lead the revolution.sowore means many things to even the nigerian youths.all these he has done so far is totally devoid of strategy.how can u be meeting with someone like kanu and expect to be taken serious..
Nnamdi Kanu matter no go kill you Sha, the guy dey give you serious orgasm whenever you mention his name
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by onatisi(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
they shouldn't have allowed this protest to take place , they are only setting up innocent ppl to be killed by trigger happy police men and soldiers in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by Sunnycliff(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
eedimo:
Just that number?

Nigerians (including me) are too afraid to take up our destiny in our own hands.
If we can get a million protesters, the ruling class would know they are in for big trouble.
The untrained weapon handlers would have shivers down their spines.

What do I even know
Imagine lack of 300k is about to ruin my purpose on earth and I'm here talking national issues.

How can your life and purpose of living end in the absence of 300k
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by idanone(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
hannysur8:
Sowore wahala self too much, leave us make we Dey suffer, revolution no Dey start like that....nobody can stop revolution when it happens naturally
you a have point, I think so too , but the question is, when will it happen naturally
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by Hopebringer: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
hisgrace090:
Buhari will now be indoor calling and asking buratai why his men are not shooting at sight.

grin grin

Smh stop making people laugh this is a serious issue grin

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by Parada: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Vectorex:
The same way the man in the video tried to save his boy, let's also try and save this young lad.

Onuegbu UCHENNA M.
Zenith Bank
227005 6141

Hope for UCHENNA...
Please repost and join the movement
Nothing in your quote relate the photos n account number. Next time have the lady hold out her account # that is more believable. With multitude of scammers littering NL this is just a gimmick at scamming Nigerians.
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by lexxwiz(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
I just bought fuel for 148.7 right now at mobile Lekki. There’s a big problem here guys. We are finished!
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by LaReinaa(f): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is more like it grin grin
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by onatisi(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
lolz, is it now you are just realizing that naija is in deep shit ? something many should have noticed since 2015
lexxwiz:
I just bought fuel for 148.7 right now at mobile Lekki. There’s a big problem here guys. We are finished!

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by frequencyyor(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
wetin concern me with Nigeria matter.
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Yes, we should encourage boldness, and truth, even if it was one person
BlowYourMind:
This one is encouraging
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by Sagefromtheeast: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
lexxwiz:
And this is supposed to be news?
I doubt much.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by Eriokanmi: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Sowore is just endangering the lives of these guys. But Buhari should resign
your last sentence on buratai is more sensible. Somebody must start the protest. I guess you're alright as Nigerian and not feeling the heat. I guess you also have armed personnel guiding you wherever you go.
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by onatisi(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
he is very correct , the next time they call such a protest, the security forces wont be lenient with them , many of them will go missing and wont be seen again while sowore sits safely in his house
Eriokanmi:
your last statement on buratai is more sensible.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by onatisi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
they will soon take another 3billions loan , then take another one then another one till 2023
lexxwiz:

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by philiancoop(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
political rascality and charlatans in the positions of power. he said all of that with his hands
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by Miracle1991: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
eedimo:
Just that number?

Nigerians (including me) are too afraid to take up our destiny in our own hands.
If we can get a million protesters, the ruling class would know they are in for big trouble.
The untrained weapon handlers would have shivers down their spines.

What do I even know
Imagine lack of 300k is about to ruin my purpose on earth and I'm here talking national issues.

what is your purpose on Earth. Who knows maybe......
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by Dangrace01: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
josite:
sowore needs wisdom.the thing he is attempting do is successfully done by someone with a cult follower ship in millions. somehow he has not attain that kind of personality and should therefore see if people like wole soyinka can lead the revolution.sowore means many things to even the nigerian youths.all these he has done so far is totally devoid of strategy.how can u be meeting with someone like kanu and expect to be taken serious..

Naira maley has the greatest cult followership presently, sounds crazy but true after nnamdi kanu

Sowore+kanu+Naira Marley can do heavy damage. Leave wole soyinka his followers are not radicals but intellectuals.
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by Enemyofpeace: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Las las Buhari would be disgraced out of office insha allah
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by Eriokanmi: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
onatisi:
he is very correct , the next time they call such a protest, the security forces wont be lenient with them , many of them will go missing and wont be seen again while sowore sits safely in his house
She's wrong. How many people have been missing so far? Even in this protest. Some protesters were arrested and later released with no single person killed. You see that's why nigeria would always remain in same position until some people come out to say, enough is enough. Only cowards behave like this. The protests and agitations for democracy in the 80s and 90s gave rise to the democracy we have today. I wish you were born when babangida and abacha ruled nigeria. Thanks to the activists of that time.

4 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by FahBuLous: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
goodyvin02:
good one,no protest here in Akwa ibom
Nda owo, Abadier na?
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by Passionate888: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Incandescent:

Does it change the fact that millions of Nigerians have lost their jobs, lives and hope since this deaf government got elected?

Can we focus on the message & leave the fvcking messenger??

Why are Nigerians dumb? embarassed
Which yeye message? Which yeye messenger? DSS should do the needful and arrest that idiot. Oshiomole did his own while he was the NLC chairman, we thought he was 'fighting' for us when he became a governor, he changed.
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by onatisi(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
it is very easy to sit behind a computer in the comfort of ones home and security walls and be hailing ppl putting their lives at risk . please what would have happened if today shots were fired at the protesters , will you lesve your job tomorrow and protest against such brutality ? we are in a nation where the law ends with the law enforcers ,therefore when fighting against such a system one has to be extra cautious
Eriokanmi:
She's wrong. How many people have been missing so far? Even in this protest. Some protesters were arrested and later released with no single person killed. You see that's why nigeria would always remain in same position until some people come out to say, enough is enough. Only cowards behave like this. The protests and agitations for democracy in the 80s and 90s gave rise to the democracy we have today. I wish you were born when babangida and abacha ruled nigeria. Thanks to the activists of that time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by Eriokanmi: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
onatisi:
it is very easy to sit behind a computer in the comfort of ones home and security walls and be hailing ppl putting their lives at risk . please what would have happened if today shots were fired at the protesters , will you lesve your job tomorrow and protest against such brutality ? we are in a nation where the law ends with the law enforcers ,therefore when fighting against such a system one has to be extra cautious
Somebody must start it to convince those of us behind the computer and I can't wait to join if edo starts their own revolution now tomorrow. Thanks to God no shot was fired and had those who took the bold step today to come out thought as youre thinking, they'd not have shown people like you and i that it's possible. The beginning of a better country has started. I can see that already with today's protests
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by Budoski: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
BlowYourMind:
This one is encouraging
yeye dey worry u,ur own na to sitdon dey comment,abi mtcheww
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by Aguogba(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
BlowYourMind:
This one is encouraging
Na small small until we all get sense to realize that their is no tribalism or ethnicity when politicians share money, contracts and cars. They just do it happily and quietly with unimaginable unity of purpose.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by judility(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Everybody should join, let this zoo fall, all the looters are going Scot free, this can't continue, is all dia na dia
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) by urchcoded(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bunnatex:
Only if we can back it up. The power truly resides in the masses but we don't know yet. That's why our politicians have divided us along ethnic, religious and political lines. Just to prevent us from uniting..
In Nigeria we have two groups , THEM(POLITICIANS) and US(THE MASSES).
we have two groups. Rich vs poor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns The 3 UNIPORT Students, Directs More Intense Police Action / Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts / If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.