Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) (7578 Views)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by LINTUNE(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
nairalanders and wahalaBBB grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by PrincessB1(f): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is so funny grin grin cheesy

Grab yours below grin

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Rekhina(f): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
A NL member in the person of MANNABBCGRILLZ was arrested yesterday in Makurdi, Benue State following a tip-off given to police officers that he was engaged in illegal and dangerous trade in vulture flesh, some parts which he would keep to decay.

Things found on him were two cutlasses, a kitchen knife, charms and 15 dead vultures.

his accomplice, one Aminu Olakpakpa is now at large. Effort is being made to apprehend him.

The vulture seller will be charged to court next week Monday. if found guilty, he's likely to serve a minimum of 12 years in jail with hard labour. Meanwhile anyone with useful information on the whereabouts of Olakpakpa should report to the nearest police station.
grin grin
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Twelfthman: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Since the beginning of creation. Nobody has ever be name
Aminu Olakpakpa.
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by ApostleAnarchy(m): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
PrincessB1:
This is so funny grin grin cheesy

Grab yours below grin
grin
Mannabubu, it's high time I see your picsure, the rumours are too funny
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by chiiraq802(m): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
I knew it grin
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Galactico4ever(m): 12:05am On Aug 06, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

if you like make u no believe
Na real matters oh
I really missed you. Chai!!! Laff wan tear my Belle here

1 Like

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Andrew13: 12:40am On Aug 06, 2020
Funny thread

1 Like

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Bigflamie(m): 4:40am On Aug 06, 2020
Thank God, he's been caught. let him face the full wrath of law. feeding his fellow zombies with dead vultures. But who might be behind this his hacked account?

1 Like

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Adukpe19(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2020
Why should he sell rotten meat, vulture for that matter? Pls the police should be alerted. This is really really bad . Am so so angry now haba!!!. He looks so ugly
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2020
Lol. You people and this Mannabbq guy. grin
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by 6Milk(m): 7:15am On Aug 06, 2020
Twelfthman:
Since the beginning of creation. Nobody has ever be name
Aminu Olakpakpa.
I am finding it hard d to pronounce that name
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by femi4: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2020
post=92488352:

Your smile for DP fine die.
You are too much abeg.
Keep it up.
Na babe u be.
We trip dieeeeee cool
O baby baby
When you dey woo her now , you stopped using "We"
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Deffjam: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2020
Mhen i laughed So HAAARD.
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Meedon: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2020

The said Aminu Olakpakpa is currently in Kogi State. He escaped from Makurdi through the Otukpa Branch- Igah Ikeje express way.

1 Like

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:47pm On May 10, 2021
This thread
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Truthabulabula(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2021
Lmaooo grin
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by DemeUdo: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2021
op u funny die grin ... Just as one of the guys said, maybe you should try your hands in journalism and politics.. who knows? You can be the next Lai Mohammed cheesy
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 5:20am On Apr 24, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
A NL member in the person of MANNABBCGRILLZ was arrested yesterday in Makurdi, Benue State following a tip-off given to police officers that he was engaged in illegal and dangerous trade in vulture flesh, some parts which he would keep to decay.

Things found on him were two cutlasses, a kitchen knife, charms and 15 dead vultures.

his accomplice, one Aminu Olakpakpa is now at large. Effort is being made to apprehend him.

The vulture seller will be charged to court next week Monday. if found guilty, he's likely to serve a minimum of 12 years in jail with hard labour. Meanwhile anyone with useful information on the whereabouts of Olakpakpa should report to the nearest police station.

Thanks VIPER you really cracked me up. The accused reminds of the thief from Iragbiji. Once again thanks. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Zackattack: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Aminu Olapkapka grin
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by CloudTrees(f): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
EjaikreTheViper:

Hahahah

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Addicted To My Man's Nipple / I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? / Who Wan Marry These Girls ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.