Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) (7080 Views)

I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by IfeanyiTheMan: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
So I was bored and I needed to hear some new gist, so I picked up my phone to access Nairaland. On opening my Google, I saw this beautiful 'GOOGLE' design ; It shows some things wearing nose masks.
It changes from time to time, depending on the season.
Check out some others

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by IfeanyiTheMan: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
More grin grin

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Are you new to the internet?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by dukeprince50: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wow, i havent noticed it since i just go straight to what i want on net without paying attention to details

2 Likes

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by FunFact: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
NAIRALAND is still using one design since 2005

21 Likes

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
FunFact:
lalasticlala seun angry
Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by paulolee(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
its normal na...it designs and they dk Change unlike a site i kno that is the same for 15yrs and still counting....abeg i no call any names oo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by falcon01: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Have you never ever Browsed the Internet?

6 Likes

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by aristocratic5(m): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Its normal na
Dey r always updating dere designs ok

5 Likes

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by joviegghead: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
FunFact:
Hmmm! Okay!

Ha ha ha ha.
Nairaland needs to step up and change it's user interface. The green and white thing isn't fun. The design has been there for God knows how long.

The biggest online forum in Nigeria should be colourful and exciting.
But Seun and him cohorts no go hear.

3 Likes

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Yeah sometimes I come across some very fascinating ones when searching on google.

1 Like

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by Bloghomies(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
These designs are often to celebrate a thing, maybe an event or person. During Nigerian independence, it was designed with a green. If you use chrome, you'll be seeing these designs often.

3 Likes

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by nanakgh(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Check it out during celebrations or during special events like the World Cup or during the Rydee Cup or basically any event not just sports. Normally, it’s just something beautiful or creative tho

1 Like

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by Gmajor(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
FunFact:

The laziness and utter ineptitude of Nairaland's owner is just baffling.

3 Likes

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by fuckboys: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
That's Google doddles, they changes based on celebrations

1 Like

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by FunFact: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Gmajor:

The laziness and utter ineptitude of Nairaland's owner is just baffling.
I don’t think he’s lazy. I think he’s just too cheap to invest more in the forum or he’s already quite comfortable with the way it is

4 Likes

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by joviegghead: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
FunFact:

I don’t think he’s lazy. I think he’s just too cheap to invest more in the forum or he’s already quite comfortable with the way it is

Seun, lalasticlala and Co.

Their case don tire me. This forum could be better. But I guess they're comfortable with the current mediocrity.

4 Likes

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by Phenomenal16(f): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
IfeanyiTheMan:
So I was bored and I needed to hear some new gist, so I picked up my phone to access Nairaland. On opening my Google, I saw this beautiful 'GOOGLE' design ; It shows some things wearing nose masks.
It changes from time to time, depending on the season.
Check out some others
..free basics...lol

1 Like

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by IfeanyiTheMan: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..free basics...lol
lol
Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by IfeanyiTheMan: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Are you new to the internet?
nah, I'm telling the new ones
Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by IfeanyiTheMan: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
Wow, i havent noticed it since i just go straight to what i want on net without paying attention to details
Hard not to notice, they are really beautiful
Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by Nairalandmonika: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
paulolee:
its normal na...it designs and they dk Change unlike a site i kno that is the same for 15yrs and still counting....abeg i no call any names oo
That's not it, it's called doodles, it's used by Google on special days, like independent days or to celebrate an icon or a sporting events in the world etc. I don't really know what they are celebrating today tho.

2 Likes

Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by IfeanyiTheMan: 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
NobodyW:
lalasticlala seun angry
. Some nairalanders are used to being banned grin grin
Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 1:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Google Doodles.

The first one is specifically targeted at Covid-19 awareness and prevention.
Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by femi4: 7:19am On Aug 06, 2020
Its called doddles. It changes from time to time depending on events and happenings
Re: I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) by austine4real(m): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2020
Wow

Wow

Wow

Never knew

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who's This (pics Added) / Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) / I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.