Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest (53007 Views)

Falana Demands Release Of Agba Jalingo / Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos / Victor Ogbunbenro Arrested At Revolution Now Protest (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by shadeze: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nigeria is in a mess, may it never be well with all those that voted Buhari into power

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by SeriouslySense(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Precisely
Chimok:
I tell u. if only we will get the liver, they will arrest and arrest until they cannot arrest anymore
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by ernietime(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
[Do you think they can compete financially with our political miscreants...

Our youths are for the highest bidder..

We encourage it and cry later.. it's a cycle.

quote author=adewoyinrotimi post=92491521] tbh,revolution can't work in a lawless country like Nigeria

Sowore and his cohorts should try to form a third force political party come 2023 election if they truly mean this revolution

#Revolution Now[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
desiredhome:

Meaning you are protesting because it is Buhari abi?.....

We are protesting Buhari's maladministration and ghosting in governance.

Are u one of the Arewa boys?
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
echinonso260:
the problem is that will the lazy youth and the wicked poor masses vote for them?

In a country where most of the youths are fraudsters?
In a country where most of the masses are waiting for the politician to give #500 and garri before they vote?

I guess not

But I believe a day will come when the Nigerian citizens would get back to their senses

#RevolutionNow
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
ednut1:
he had the chance to do. They could not agree. Party donations wey dem wan chop cant make dem agree. These guys are only after money too.

Hmmm
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by derbykol(f): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Jalingo. Is he from Taraba state?
He is from Cross River state.
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by ednut1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
adewoyinrotimi:

Hmmm

see the questions asked by mr jollof. None of these guys care about 9ja don't be fooled. Hid his wife and kids in usa lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
You sa8d they should firm a political party cone 2023 election? If I may ask who go conduct the election? They will be rigged to the extent that even their polling agents votes will not be recorded for them. Na only God will save us.
adewoyinrotimi:
tbh,revolution can't work in a lawless country like Nigeria

Sowore and his cohorts should try to form a third force political party come 2023 election if they truly mean this revolution

#Revolution Now
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Awaja(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
The protesters should’ve mustered enough momentum,sowore don d learn tricks shaa
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by blowjohn(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
adewoyinrotimi:

#Revolution Now

Even if they form a 3rd party, will even the youths vote for him?
See ehn, naija matter complex eh.
There r more people hooked to bbnaija than to the protest in abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Awesomeking: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ykc2:
you whaaat? but your amongst black lives matters protesters ,anyway oyibo people get good mind ,see what your saying,agent of Apc
when was i ever the agent of apc.. see me see wahala ohh
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by bkool7(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Are we going to sit down and type?

If we can't even protest when things are going wrong again, how are we better off than a slave?

I wish I was aware of this protest

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Koko1119: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nigeria problem too much for dis country.
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Chirowman(m): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
wahala ooo Revolution for what ? whatever we are going through today we brought on ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by desiredhome: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

We are protesting Buhari's maladministration and ghosting in governance.

Are u one of the Arewa boys?

Have you ever asked yourself if you were to be in that position if you will do better?

Believe me or not, the problem you are blaming Buhari for today might be you .....we ignorantly do evil then blame another person on the consequences,.......I'm very sure those youths that were hailing Oji Kanu and asking him to come and contest for president will still see Buhari as their problem.......the ones that were protesting against the prob of Mr Okpabio at the Abuja will still see Buhari as their problem......

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
In other words, we should enjoy the government by force? Because I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Brushstrokes20: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thumbs up to these heroes!
The redundant coupist is all shades of tyranny and gross misrule.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by yinkeys(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
adewoyinrotimi:

#Revolution Now
The electoral system is faulty.
Third party cannot win.
Rigged system to favor pdp or apc

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Budoski: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kelamma:
I salute all the youths that came out for the protest irrespective of the risk involved. I would have come out but as I check am finish, I said let me still dey do my own online. I swear liver cut me. That's why I doff my hat for all the protesters.

Soon we all will get the courage to damn all consequences and challenge these thieves at the helm of affairs in this country. One day, just one day, enough will indeed be enough.
u have spoke well
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Komu1048(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
88Craze:
Come 2023 this same people will still vote for Buhari, even if he wants to go for 3rd term

Can u read what u wrote, lazy bastard
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by seunjungle1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Your opinion is a very bad one. This kind of talk can only come from a dumb and deaf person. Your ignorant is at the highest level.
I wonder how you're going to raise your future generation...for the fact of your been clueless.
Are you a youth or Igbo?

tesppidd:
For me these conveners are nothing but trouble makers and mischief makers.

They do all these just to paint the government in bad light.

1.If not how do you label the protest a Revolution?
2.How do you proclaim that the aim of your protest is to call for a change of a democratically elected government?

Why not protest against specific things like fuel price increments, disobedience to court orders, insecurities in Kaduna and other places?

No government in the world would tolerate a protest tagged "revolution for change of government"

Talking about change of government is being political and mischievous.

These people should be more specific with their demands and more people would align with them.
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by seunjungle1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
desiredhome:

Have you ever asked yourself if you were to be in that position if you will do better?

This is exactly where some of you got it wrong from. You don't even believe in yourself that you rule, you let the government for the thieves while youths are suffering.

Believe me or not, the problem you are blaming Buhari for today might be you .....we ignorantly do evil then blame another person on the consequences,.......

Because you are also corrupt like them(APC and PDP). Hope lost within you, you cannot even trust yourself. Are you a youth?

I'm very sure those youths that were hailing Oji Kanu and asking him to come and contest for president will still see Buhari as their problem.......the ones that were protesting against the prob of Mr Okpabio at the Abuja will still see Buhari as their problem......
Because that is what you are very good at
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by osazsky(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nice move.we love u mr president.just because tinubu 2023 ambition was ended by obaseki they want to start yopob.kill all the yoruba protesters we are not joining u guys.as a southerner I love the way mr president is ruling us.pls no ipob should join these foolish yopob. Nonsence.the unity of nigeria can not be compromised no matter what not even by yoruba spits we know what they are agitating for.a yoruba president tufiakwa
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
See me in the photo... We saw it to the end... They came with their guns and intimating presence but we no shake. Area F won't forget today in a long time. A day when aggrieved youths took to the streets to fight for what is right
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by tesppidd: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
seunjungle1:
[s]Your opinion is a very bad one. This kind of talk can only come from a dumb and deaf person. Your ignorant is at the highest level.
I wonder how you're going to raise your future generation...for the fact of your been clueless.
Are you a youth or Igbo?
[/s]

100 percent cursing, zero percent sense made.

See who's calling another a dumb person.
You are the embodiment of dumbness.
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Redman44(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
yinkeys:

The electoral system is faulty.
Third party cannot win.
Rigged system to favor pdp or apc

That is what you think sad sad sad sad sad.

Third party does not need to contest the Presidential elections. It should be mainly contesting to win 350 Local Government Seats, many councilor seats, Senatorial seats. House of Rep seats etc. Maybe up to 2-5 Governorship seats. This can happen in 2023. Then the third party plans properly for the 2027 elections in which it will give Aso Rock a shot.
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by earnit3: 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
PK
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Ola64(m): 12:46am On Aug 06, 2020
demolinka:
When I remember aluta water runaway my eye, eh, away, away, water runaway my eye

Old school! Our Aluta song then

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by mentored: 1:05am On Aug 06, 2020
obembet:
M

Some of the are N-power beneficiaries, so they won't be able to talk.

Nne

Nigeria is super divided

No revolution can ever work.

When Igbo protest Yoruba laugh

When Yoruba protest Igbo laugh

Hausa can never protest

Bokoharam is doing enough and can help facilitate things.

So fogerit
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 06, 2020
ednut1:
see the questions asked by mr jollof. None of these guys care about 9ja don't be fooled. Hid his wife and kids in usa lol

Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.